First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 4dr Badlands, 2020 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Does anyone know the dimensions of the wireless charger cubby for the automatic and manual? I have searched the forum with no success. I am looking to add a wireless charger to this location since I am too broke for Lux.lol. I would also like to make sure my large phone will fit in this location. I am planning to drill a small hole for the cable and run it to a 12V powerpoint inside the console. Any ideas are welcome and appreciated.
Sponsored

Zap74

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-3. Volkswagen Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does anyone know the dimensions of the wireless charger cubby for the automatic and manual? I have searched the forum with no success. I am looking to add a wireless charger to this location since I am too broke for Lux.lol. I would also like to make sure my large phone will fit in this location. I am planning to drill a small hole for the cable and run it to a 12V powerpoint inside the console. Any ideas are welcome and appreciated.
Don’t know exact dimensions, but somewhere on the evil step-sister site I heard in a video it fits the latest IPhone 12

OP
OP
PrevCYBRTRKrez

PrevCYBRTRKrez

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Don’t know exact dimensions, but somewhere on the evil step-sister site I heard in a video it fits the latest IPhone 12
Good info. I have the Note 20 Ultra. It is not a dealbreaker at all, but adding this capability would be very convenient.

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The cell phone pocket is also different depending on if an Auto or Manual tranny. I think with the Auto, the phone can lie flat on the bottom vs with the Manual, looks like it sits at an angle as the pocket is not as wide front to back.

OP
OP
PrevCYBRTRKrez

PrevCYBRTRKrez

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The cell phone pocket is also different depending on if an Auto or Manual tranny. I think with the Auto, the phone can lie flat on the bottom vs with the Manual, looks like it sits at an angle as the pocket is not as wide front to back.
Yes, this is true. Right now I am leaning manual, but still undecided. I got pushed to 22 so plenty of time to decide.

JHawk

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Someone mentioned a product called proclip this past week. I checked them out and one of their models has wireless charging built in. Run power to the clip and leave it, then your phone will charge when you put it in. Plus phone is less likely to be bouncing around or get a drink spilled on it. Hopefully they have a solution that works with the Bronco.
Sponsored