Threads
Reaction score
Website
deepsleepoverland.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, 21' Toyota 4runner, 23' 4dr Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hello fellow Bronco enthusiasts! I would like to introduce our company and our bronco specific sleeping Mats. We are deepsleep Overland. Some of you have known us as deepsleep 4 Jeeps, upon our inception in 2017. We have two design patents, and we have been able to utilize one of them for the Bronco. We developed our Partner site deepsleep overland for exactly that reason.

USE CODE "BRONCO6G" FOR 10% OFF YOUR PURCHASE.
VALID UNTILL 9/1/22 AT deepsleepoverland.com

Meet the Solo mat™. What makes it different?
  • 5inch self inflating foam core
  • 18.75 R-Value
  • 6ft-4in long
  • Patented design to fit around wheel wells and center console
  • The solo size is a universal left or right fitment
  • 2 solo Mats can go together for door to door comfort
  • accessory leveling Mats to fill the 3” dip in the cargo area. (not needed if you have the roll out tray)
  • self inflate nozzle and a separate air release valve for adjustable comfort. (inflates in 5 min)
  • packs down to a 10”x 27” roll and stores in a carry bag.
  • Ford Bronco Sleeping in Your Bronco Just Got More Comfortable With deepsleep Overland Sleep Mats Bronco 1
    Ford Bronco Sleeping in Your Bronco Just Got More Comfortable With deepsleep Overland Sleep Mats Bronco4
    Ford Bronco Sleeping in Your Bronco Just Got More Comfortable With deepsleep Overland Sleep Mats Bronco3
    Ford Bronco Sleeping in Your Bronco Just Got More Comfortable With deepsleep Overland Sleep Mats Bronco2
    Ford Bronco Sleeping in Your Bronco Just Got More Comfortable With deepsleep Overland Sleep Mats Bronco5
    Ford Bronco Sleeping in Your Bronco Just Got More Comfortable With deepsleep Overland Sleep Mats Bronco6

Deepsleep was founded on the idea of Exploring Comfortably. Whether it’s a short weekend trip, or cross-country adventure, good sleep is vital to a successful trip. And now you can have it with deepsleep. Explore Comfortably. Adventure Often.
Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:

VDPHB

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volt
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I ordered my first Solo Mat, leveling pad, and pump in June and second of each this week (just delivered yesterday). So bummed I just missed out on this deal by a few days...

Bronco 6G - I highly recommend the Solo Mat with leveling mat. It's the most comfortable sleeping pad I've used camping or in vehicle and fits well in my 4 door!

Bad Andy

Badlands
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 BMW 335I Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Any plans to offer a version for the 2 door?

Sponsored

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The Solo Mat is a little too bulky for my tastes. I already own a Thermarest and sleeping bag. However, I would be interested in the accessory leveling mat(s), if you sold those separately, but that doesn’t appear to be an option at present.

RHeinz

Badlands
First Name
Ric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1950 Willys CJ3A, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The Solo Mat is a little too bulky for my tastes. I already own a Thermarest and sleeping bag. However, I would be interested in the accessory leveling mat(s), if you sold those separately, but that doesn’t appear to be an option at present.
I emailed them regarding purchasing only the leveling mat. They never replied to my email. Perhaps too busy filling orders.

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

why wouldn't you just carve up a piece of Amazon memory foam?
That would definitely be functional, but it wouldn't deflate like the Deepsleep leveling mats, so it wouldn't pack as small.

Sponsored
OP
OP
deepsleep Overland

deepsleep Overland

Base
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Team deepsleep
Threads
Reaction score
Website
deepsleepoverland.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Any plans to offer a version for the 2 door?
Absolutely. We are currently working on it. Another forum member utilized our smaller solo made for 4 runners, and liked it. But it wasn't an exact fit. Our motto has always been "no bunching" so we will never advertise a "1 size fits all". We will post up when we have it ready!

OP
OP
deepsleep Overland

deepsleep Overland

Base
First Name
Team deepsleep
Threads
Reaction score
Website
deepsleepoverland.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
That makes sense. They don't roll up as tight as a hiking mat since they are thicker. This was to accommodate variations in seat levels and side sleepers. But that's a good suggestion about offering the leveling mats separately for those who already have a setup. Give me a week and check back on the site. The code will still apply.
Thanks!

OP
OP
deepsleep Overland

deepsleep Overland

Base
First Name
Team deepsleep
Threads
Reaction score
Website
deepsleepoverland.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
I emailed them regarding purchasing only the leveling mat. They never replied to my email. Perhaps too busy filling orders.
Sorry if we didnt get back to you. check back on the site in a week or so and we'll have an option up for just the leveling mats. And the code will still apply.
Thank you!

yokayyb

Badlands
First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw 340i, Kawasaki zx6r
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We been using a 3” mattress topper size twin xl. Rolled up it’s about twice the size of two of those carry bags. Might consider this option now to save space and who knows how much longer my topper would last lol
Sponsored