Threads
Reaction score
Website
deepsleepoverland.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, 21' Toyota 4runner, 23' 4dr Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Accidentally read this thread title as “Sleeping WITH your Bronco just got a lot more comfortable”, at which point I had no doubts someone had done the deed.
:ROFLMAO:
Sponsored

Delli555

Black Diamond
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Acadia
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

No you're not. We get it a lot and I love this question. Because the idea has always been, "keep your expensive things locked in the vehicle, and sleep in a tent". We did that for years...until....wildlife. Now, we lock our cooler outside, to our vehicle. Our clothing bags go in the footwell behind the front seats, and additional items can go on the front seats and in the front foot-space, all while we sleep safely in the vehicle. It takes organization for sure.
All scented products and food should always be stored outside the car and tent in a bear canister of hung from tree over 12 ft from ground (see PCT method). Otherwise, you are risky a bear tearing apart your Bronco while you sleep.

UncleBuck

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ranger XLT 4.0L - 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've been planning to order this to replace my rather large, foldable foam mattress. Should work in perfect conjunction with my sleeping platform. Thanks for the discount!

Chick

Badlands
First Name
Chick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Modified 2005 Subaru STi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Absolutely. We are currently working on it. Another forum member utilized our smaller solo made for 4 runners, and liked it. But it wasn't an exact fit. Our motto has always been "no bunching" so we will never advertise a "1 size fits all". We will post up when we have it ready!
Need testers for the two door? My boyfriend and I plan on going to Colorado for Super Celebration West in September and will be sleeping in my Bronco for about two weeks. I can give you a thorough write up on how it goes.

Sponsored
OP
OP
deepsleep Overland

deepsleep Overland

Base
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Team deepsleep
Threads
Reaction score
Website
deepsleepoverland.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
so it looks like you can order right now a leveling pad only. 40 buck for the pad and 40 bucks for the shipping , damn:(
It shouldn't be 40 for shipping. Thanks for letting me know. I'll look into it now.

OP
OP
deepsleep Overland

deepsleep Overland

Base
First Name
Team deepsleep
Threads
Reaction score
Website
deepsleepoverland.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Unfortunately yes. It all depends on the province and the distance a fed ex hub is to the delivery address. Sometimes there is a rural address that adds an out of area surcharge. Or for some reason Quebec seems to be double the rate. Send us an email with you address and we can look into it further for you. [email protected]

clyde6g

Big Bend
First Name
Trever
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1972 Valiant
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Thank you for offering the leveling pad only option. I ordered it today, shipping only $12.99 for 2. Getting ready for our camp trip!

shimmy825

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

oh crap! Just ordered the leveling pad but forgot to put in the discount code. I did this 60 seconds ago. Too late to get the discount?

Sponsored
OP
OP
deepsleep Overland

deepsleep Overland

Base
First Name
Team deepsleep
Threads
Reaction score
Website
deepsleepoverland.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
oh crap! Just ordered the leveling pad but forgot to put in the discount code. I did this 60 seconds ago. Too late to get the discount?
Email me with details at [email protected] I might be able to if it's within 24 hrs

JohnZi

Badlands
First Name
Piotr
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands '21
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It shouldn't be 40 for shipping. Thanks for letting me know. I'll look into it now.
Sorry but shipping this package(mattress + leveling kit) to Canada is a bit joke. I paid over $60 for shipment and now they expect to pay me Duty taxes which never happened before. It will be over $100 bucks for the shipment itself, which is a lot! I would contact the email you provided but nobody replied there for a few days so just bringing it here so people are aware.

Ford Bronco Sleeping in Your Bronco Just Got More Comfortable With deepsleep Overland Sleep Mats 1660844337625

OP
OP
deepsleep Overland

deepsleep Overland

Base
First Name
Team deepsleep
Threads
Reaction score
Website
deepsleepoverland.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
We have no control over Canadian duties and what the Canadian government charges their residents. Also, we don't mark up shipping costs. These are our real-time costs.

Badlands77

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Focus, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That's similar to what I did for my 2 door...I used the solo mat from an Impreza and custom cut memory foam for leveling

Ford Bronco Sleeping in Your Bronco Just Got More Comfortable With deepsleep Overland Sleep Mats 1660844337625
Are you sleeping curled up or laying flat? Haven’t gotten my 2dr yet so curious to know what the space is from tail gate to back of the front seat (also 5’10”). Pictures I’ve seen with the back sear folded down show the head rest bent up. Did you remove yours? (Don’t see it). Thanks!

SROC3

Big Bend
First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2022
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Please come out with the "window screen" :) This company, Visual Autowerks, has some but they aren't even really big enough, come in only one size and are almost $200!!!! ???

.......Patiently waiting.....:ROFLMAO:
Sponsored