Threads
Reaction score
Website
deepsleepoverland.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, 21' Toyota 4runner, 23' 4dr Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
That is odd. Thank you for bringing that to our attention. We do have a different hosting platform for deepsleep4jeeps.com, and deepsleepoverland.com. I just checked the deepsleep overland site on 2 different computers and mobile devices and everything seems to be working correctly (audio and visuals). I can check with our IT tech tomorrow (monday) and see if its an issue on our end. In the meantime, try opening the site from a different browser. And check your security settings that they allow automatic play of video/audio from a website. Either way we will take care of you even if we have to do a phone order. We have enough inventory of the Bronco sized Mats so no need to worry. Our shop phone number is 623.800.9442.
I will follow up with you tomorrow.
Sponsored

RC Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Ford Bronco, '97 Geo Tracker
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just ordered one as the first accessory for my Bronco! Excited for the adventures in this thing

BaseManSquatch

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Any more coupons?

OP
OP
deepsleep Overland

deepsleep Overland

Base
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Team deepsleep
Threads
Reaction score
Website
deepsleepoverland.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base

Sponsored

NorthShoreBronco

Badlands
First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Badlands 2D, 22 BD 4 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Absolutely. We are currently working on it. Another forum member utilized our smaller solo made for 4 runners, and liked it. But it wasn't an exact fit. Our motto has always been "no bunching" so we will never advertise a "1 size fits all". We will post up when we have it ready!
I'll be getting one for the 2 door for sure!

Ike89

Base
First Name
Isaac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Tahoe LT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Just add it to my Bronco wish list.

Bojler

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor, BMW M850i - both green /love
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
"....State bird is the mosquito" That's hilarious! Yes, The frameless doors have presented an issue and we have something we are working on. We will definitely let everyone know when they are available. A major issue is us still waiting for our Bronco. We will be able to expedite more products once ours arrives. Come on FORD!!
Hello. I have your sleeping mats (they are awesome!), but struggling with making the car dark. Any progress on your window screens for Bronco? Thanks.

OP
OP
deepsleep Overland

deepsleep Overland

Base
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Team deepsleep
Threads
Reaction score
Website
deepsleepoverland.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hello. I have your sleeping mats (they are awesome!), but struggling with making the car dark. Any progress on your window screens for Bronco? Thanks.
Hey Bojler,
We will be working on them this year 23'. We've been relying on the use of customers Broncos and rentals for measurements/ product development while we wait for our bronco order. So progress has been intermittent. However, We just got notice, and should be picking up our bronco next week! So we will be hitting the ground running with privacy and bug screens.

Sponsored

nomnom

Base
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Basequatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Just did a 2 week off-road-trip through CO-UT-NV-CA-AZ using the deepsleep, very comfy. Took a bit of adjustment but it is easy to set up and break down (about 15 min each) from fully packed away inside a duffel to setup and back. Used a sleeping bag on top of it and it slid around a bit.

sirvegetable

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini Countryman
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Just did a 2 week off-road-trip through CO-UT-NV-CA-AZ using the deepsleep, very comfy. Took a bit of adjustment but it is easy to set up and break down (about 15 min each) from fully packed away inside a duffel to setup and back. Used a sleeping bag on top of it and it slid around a bit.
What was the adjustment that you had to make?

nomnom

Base
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Basequatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

What was the adjustment that you had to make?
How much air to put in for my comfort level. So normally, I sleep on a firm mattress so i assumed filling it up to near max would be good. Was not the case.

It made the sleeping bag slip around a lot, made sleeping annoying. Learned to fill it with less air and it was great after that.

sirvegetable

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini Countryman
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

How much air to put in for my comfort level. So normally, I sleep on a firm mattress so i assumed filling it up to near max would be good. Was not the case.

It made the sleeping bag slip around a lot, made sleeping annoying. Learned to fill it with less air and it was great after that.
Great tip, thanks!

Sendit!

Raptor
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Raptor, 2016 RAM 3500 6.7L Cummins
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Just saw the 2dr version on your website. Will you be running that sale you mentioned earlier in the thread when the 2dr launches? I’ve been waiting to pull the trigger on a pair of mats and the leveling bases for my Braptor 😀
Sponsored