First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Avalanche
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm planning on a 4-door variant, not sure the trim. I'm hoping the passenger seat slides forward enough to put some kind of a sleeping platform in there, probably a custom made cot. Anyone out there have interior dimensions of the 4-door Bronco with the passenger seat all the way forward? Is the design even complete enough to try and get these? Ford, how about some lay-down seats like the new F-150?
Sponsored

Dlerojo

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m not sure the exact size of the rear cargo area but you will definitely have to make a platform. The rear seats don’t fold flat and there’s a 4 inch ride from the cargo area to the top of the seats when folded

OP
OP
brokentwig

brokentwig

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Avalanche
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m not sure the exact size of the rear cargo area but you will definitely have to make a platform. The rear seats don’t fold flat and there’s a 4 inch ride from the cargo area to the top of the seats when folded
Yah, I enjoy fabricating stuff anyway. At 6'-3" though, the real question is whether there's enough room.

Dlerojo

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Here’s a pic. These seats aren’t folded down all the way but it shows the rise I was talking about
Ford Bronco Sleeping space / platform in the new Bronco E7CF2290-E6D6-4549-BC30-503B0F085358

Dlerojo

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just a guess... I don’t think there is enough room for some 6’3 to lay straight. I’m 6 and I can barely sleep straight in the back of my outback and the cargo area in the bronco looks much smaller. I could be wrong though

Sponsored

Uncle Gump

First Name
Gump
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ford Ranger, 1986 Bronco II
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
That picture is of a 2 door.... he is buying a 4 door

OP
OP
brokentwig

brokentwig

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Avalanche
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Here’s a pic. These seats aren’t folded down all the way but it shows the rise I was talking about
E7CF2290-E6D6-4549-BC30-503B0F085358.png
Just a guess... I don’t think there is enough room for some 6’3 to lay straight. I’m 6 and I can barely sleep straight in the back of my outback and the cargo area in the bronco looks much smaller. I could be wrong though
I have a friend with a 2016 Jeep Rubicon 2 Door Limited, the one with the longer body but just 2 doors. He made a sleeping platform in it and says he has plenty of room, he's 6' tall. The seats fold ALL the way forward though as it's a 2 door.

DeltaBravo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Delta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MIKES MOM
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Your best bet is going to be an exterior RTT.
Go Fast Campers just announced this. Sounds like its 80 lbs, folds flat and well... take a look:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CCoFd9_AUh2/

Imprezive

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ducati Mulitstrada, Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I‘m hoping for the same and that the optional slide out tray creates a flat floor. I think the answer is no one knows yet.

OP
OP
brokentwig

brokentwig

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Avalanche
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Sponsored
OP
OP
brokentwig

brokentwig

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Avalanche
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I‘m hoping for the same and that the optional slide out tray creates a flat floor. I think the answer is no one knows yet.
I've heard there are a few Ford Engineers floating around this site, and sometimes they have info the general public doesn't. Ford Engineers, HELP!

Blksn955.o

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Ford Escape Ti, 94 Ford Mustang GT, 21 BL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am going to be looking for a rooftop tent deal. That one posted us a cool idea and will get some interest from me when time comes. Plan to hit some trails in the Rockies and do some camping with the wife and kiddo.

Inside...if I have to I will just sleep in the front seat with it reclined as far back as possible. To me it is not worth the hassle to go much beyond that as I seem to get the same quality sleep.

aman43

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
honda
Your Bronco Model
Badlands