First Name
Slide
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Just listened through the youtube and kind of annoying it's a Factory Installed Option that doesn't sound like you could get after the fact...
So that would mean that literally everyone who owns a '21 Bronco (which number in the 1000s now) would be unable to obtain the slide-out tailgate. Making it a MY22-only accessory--even though it was offered to MY21 buyers back in January-ish.
Sponsored

dpav02

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Toyota 4Runner Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Interesting. Here is the Goose Gear fold-down table for the Jeep Wrangler JL.

Not sure I like the look of the shiny bare metal, but I can always sand and paint it matte black or something.

I do like the bamboo cutting board. That's a nice touch. Especially how that notch matches the Jeep's angle. That's slick.

Ford Bronco Slide Out Table is now showing that it will be available for MY2022 1635598852496

MDbeachguy

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Not sure I like the look of the shiny bare metal, but I can always sand and paint it matte black or something.

I do like the bamboo cutting board. That's a nice touch. Especially how that notch matches the Jeep's angle. That's slick.

Ford Bronco Slide Out Table is now showing that it will be available for MY2022 1635598852496
shiny metal means stainless steel which means way less to no corrosion.

lots of people like saving money by getting cheap steel and putting something over it that looks nice. Until that finish is compromized and starts rusting

Aman

Badlands
First Name
Aman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 M3, 2008 Armada, and 2022 Badlands ManSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here is their Bronco version. I’m ordering one soon.

Ford Bronco 2021 Tailgate Table

CEB6C97F-7C6C-415F-B0E2-CF590CC72F28_1200x.jpg
Sponsored