Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I went to overland expo and this thing is a giant waste of money. Ford cant give overlanders what they need because of fed weight requirements. Dont give ford your money for overlanding type accessories when you will be able to buy better ones

the fold out tray is garbage , goose gear is making a better one
Where did you see that they are making one? Do you have a link?
Sponsored

Corsair

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I could be wrong, but that was something they said since it was first introduced i thought. They said it can hold the weight of two people if i remember correctly.
You’ve got it right, exactly what they said.

MDbeachguy

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Where did you see that they are making one? Do you have a link?
i was at overland expo and they had one attached to an area 51 bronco , its bomb proof and the table even has a slide out extention made of bamboo

MDbeachguy

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Random addition, considering this thread is about the slide-out tailgate and not the fold out tray. You could have easily said that the WildTrak additional vinyl emblem is ugly as shit.
or you could understand this tray , like the fold out one they are making , will be fisher price garbage. Dont give ford extra money anymore when they are screwing us left and right. Lets the plebs who dont know better give ford money for garbage accessories

FTBronco9

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

i was at overland expo and they had one attached to an area 51 bronco , its bomb proof and the table even has a slide out extention made of bamboo
Oh, I thought you were talking about the slide out tail gate, my bad. Thanks

Sponsored

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

or you could understand this tray , like the fold out one they are making , will be fisher price garbage. Dont give ford extra money anymore when they are screwing us left and right. Lets the plebs who dont know better give ford money for garbage accessories
You are correct that aftermarket is typically better than what Ford has or may come out with.

But....is anyone else making something like this currently? Is it better than Ford's?Does it integrate as nicely? Same or better weight capacity? Do you have a source that it is a crappy product?

Genuinely curious. I know many have been waiting for this product in particular and I haven't been following accessory developments closely.

Or are you just complaining for the sake of complaining?

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Originally I thought I would want this & not the fold down swing gate table. I have changed my thoughts on this as I want the raiseable lid cargo trunk & also don't want to loose cargo space even though it looks like it levels the floor. I am now looking at a non-Ford option for the swing gate fold down table :unsure:

R11

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.basequatch.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

You are correct that aftermarket is typically better than what Ford has or may come out with.

But....is anyone else making something like this currently? Is it better than Ford's?Does it integrate as nicely? Same or better weight capacity? Do you have a source that it is a crappy product?

Genuinely curious. I know many have been waiting for this product in particular and I haven't been following accessory developments closely.

Or are you just complaining for the sake of complaining?
I Installed the Ford folding tailgate table. It is not “garbage”, that’s just nonsense. Locks up tight, with no rattle. Sure Goose will make one for twice the money, but IMO, it won’t be twice as good.

I’ve loved the sliding tailgate concept since they previewed it, and of course now they tell us it’s incompatible with the folding table 😂 !

MDbeachguy

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I Installed the Ford folding tailgate table. It is not “garbage”, that’s just nonsense. Locks up tight, with no rattle. Sure Goose will make one for twice the money, but IMO, it won’t be twice as good.

I’ve loved the sliding tailgate concept since they previewed it, and of course now they tell us it’s incompatible with the folding table 😂 !
its garbage. Not to smear your purchase but its stamped metal trash suspended by a wire and its max load is 25 lbs which is not enough if you intend on cooking big meals on it. The molle cutouts will mean that eventually the table will get an unrepairable dent in it.

I believe a camp chef everest and a cast iron 10 inch pan is like already touching 20lbs You add in extras and the thing will fail under load for people who dont understand the weight limit. The molle panel will make it worse.

Goose gear table i saw in person , it will be a premium price , sure , but its not even "get what you pay for" when you are spending 200 dollars for the crappy ford table. An extra 200 for something that is literally bomb proof. People shouldnt give for money for that table imo

Sponsored

Badsquatch2021

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tbd
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@EIGHTLUG you guys planning a slide out tailgate? Or something similar? I know you already have a folding table in the works.

I would absolutely love a slide out that I can flip up to keep the cargo space for my doors.

Badsquatch2021

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tbd
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@EIGHTLUG you guys planning a slide out tailgate? Or something similar? I know you already have a folding table in the works.

I would absolutely love a slide out that I can flip up to keep the cargo space for my doors.
Edit: btw I want it mainly for leveling purposes, and a work space/cook space.

Rob W.

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scion xD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I want one mainly to have a level cargo area to sleep on when the rear seats are down.

JZZ

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I want one mainly to have a level cargo area to sleep on when the rear seats are down.
My thoughts as well has anyone seen any pictures of interior with seats down and slide out installed I had no luck on my searches

theslide

Big Bend
First Name
Slide
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Has anyone seen or read how the slide-out tailgate allows access to the jack and jack area? Trying to visualize that setup but seems like it renders the jack area behind a layer we'd have to remove or uninstall?
Sponsored

Reactions: abe