Ward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep GC Trailhawk, 2003 Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Has anyone seen or read how the slide-out tailgate allows access to the jack and jack area? Trying to visualize that setup but seems like it renders the jack area behind a layer we'd have to remove or uninstall?
I always forget about this when I think about how nice the level floor and slide out portion will be. If I can't get to the under trunk storage without a socket wrench, it may be a deal killer....
Sponsored

Last edited:

ATLbronco

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My thoughts as well has anyone seen any pictures of interior with seats down and slide out installed I had no luck on my searches
Has anyone seen or read how the slide-out tailgate allows access to the jack and jack area? Trying to visualize that setup but seems like it renders the jack area behind a layer we'd have to remove or uninstall?
Check the Bronco Nation video from yesterday. Esteban is sitting in a Green Wildtrak and walks around to do a tour of some of the MY 22 changes. He shows the tailgate installed in back. Rear seats are down and he demonstrates access to the jack storage area

theslide

Big Bend
First Name
Slide
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Check the Bronco Nation video from yesterday. Esteban is sitting in a Green Wildtrak and walks around to do a tour of some of the MY 22 changes. He shows the tailgate installed in back. Rear seats are down and he demonstrates access to the jack storage area
Thanks..will do!

Mdh186

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Edit - thx - beat me to the punch above. Appreciate link…

Sponsored

FATHORSE

Big Bend
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nissan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Hope Goose Gear saw that video, Maybe put a light bulb over their heads to make one integrated into their Sleeper Platform for 2 door as well!!!! Praying to the Jesus! Please, please, please.

bjellefs

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford Mustang, 2008 Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
So here's the slide-out tailgate demonstration portion of the BN video demo-ing just how access to jack storage area will work. Seems fairly straight forward regarding ease of access. I like it..
That video makes it sound like you need to wait until late 2022 if you want to order the slide out tailgate. Is that true? Could I not just order the slideout tailgate and install it myself? I really want it after seeing that demonstration but if I have to wait until late 2022, might be a deal breaker.

Captain nSANEo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We just need to know can it be purchased separately or DIO. Shoot i'll do it myself if I have to.

Mdh186

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That video answered a lot of my questions and made me really want this product. I am not wed to the Ford version, but it looks pretty slick and I must admit I like the retro logo on the tailgate. Guessing aftermarket hasn’t caught up with this yet, but it won’t be long!

Hellllllooo Goose Gear and others….

theslide

Big Bend
First Name
Slide
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
That video makes it sound like you need to wait until late 2022 if you want to order the slide out tailgate. Is that true? Could I not just order the slideout tailgate and install it myself? I really want it after seeing that demonstration but if I have to wait until late 2022, might be a deal breaker.
There were quite a few in the chat section who were asking the same thing. It would be nuts for Ford not to offer it separately. Especially since this is an accessory they’ve been promising since the beginning of the year. Obviously quite a few folks already have their vehicles so I don’t think they’d deny them..

Sponsored

shimmy825

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just listened through the youtube and kind of annoying it's a Factory Installed Option that doesn't sound like you could get after the fact...

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just listened through the youtube and kind of annoying it's a Factory Installed Option that doesn't sound like you could get after the fact...
Yeah, i didn't think it was going to replace the whole load floor, i thought it was just going to go on top of the existing load floor. That's gotta be why it's set for factory install at the beginning. I really hope they offer it separately, but now it seems like less of an option. Ugh.

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hope Goose Gear saw that video, Maybe put a light bulb over their heads to make one integrated into their Sleeper Platform for 2 door as well!!!! Praying to the Jesus! Please, please, please.
After seeing the price on their fold down table, I am not sure it would be affordable, lol.

shimmy825

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah, i didn't think it was going to replace the whole load floor, i thought it was just going to go on top of the existing load floor. That's gotta be why it's set for factory install at the beginning. I really hope they offer it separately, but now it seems like less of an option. Ugh.
Ford Bronco Slide Out Table is now showing that it will be available for MY2022 1635277573475
Sponsored