First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F-150 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I went through the build and price and was unable to find the slide out tailgate or 6-way power seat option. Anybody else find it???
I thought it might be part of the exorbitant up pricing of $2,200 for leather seating but, after checking, I was mistaken. My son just outfitted his F-150 SuperCrew with Katskins Leather, which BLOWS AWAY my factory Lariat leather interior and for just $459. I will go that route on my Bronco.
Sponsored

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Still stuck with the same color palette though -since dash will be dictated by seat color too.

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I went through the build and price and was unable to find the slide out tailgate or 6-way power seat option. Anybody else find it???
I thought it might be part of the exorbitant up pricing of $2,200 for leather seating but, after checking, I was mistaken. My son just outfitted his F-150 SuperCrew with Katskins Leather, which BLOWS AWAY my factory Lariat leather interior and for just $459. I will go that route on my Bronco.
I need power seats. I didn't see them, either. They were listed on the sheets before B & P.

Sponsored

LarryZiegler

Outer Banks
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The OBX trim is the only one that specifically includes power seats with the leather trim option. I'm hoping this is an edit error on the other trims as the cost of the leather seat trim option is the same on OBX, Badlands, or WT

Krisegon

Outer Banks
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 GMC Yukon SLT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I need power seats. I didn't see them, either. They were listed on the sheets before B & P.
when I look on the badlands leather trim seats it also says 6-way manual, no power seat at all...?
I'm pretty sure they are NOT offered on Badlands, because of the active drain plugs. I think I remember that question being answered in one of the videos. They didn't want any electronics where you'd be shoving a hose.

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm pretty sure they are NOT offered on Badlands, because of the active drain plugs. I think I remember that question being answered in one of the videos. They didn't want any electronics where you'd be shoving a hose.
I didn't see them on the wildtrak. In fact, it specifically states manual seats.

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It might be a mistake because if you option leather on the Badlands, you get carpet.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

First... power seats were only supposed to be for a four door... so start there.

Second, rumor has it that the leather seat option is what gets you power... so either that is false, or BP is really messed up.

Third, per the interior video, adding leather seats to the Badland gets you carpet specifically because of the power seats.

Sponsored

Muleskinner

Black Diamond
First Name
Zeke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm also hoping it's an issue with B&P. I was intending to order a Wildtrak, but after trying different combinations. I can build an Outer Banks, with 2.7, Sasquatch, Lux, Leather power seats, HD bumper and bash plates, and accessory switches, for a lot less than the WT priced out at. The only difference would be hood graphics and Baja mode.... But back on topic, I hope all leather seats are power.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm also hoping it's an issue with B&P. I was intending to order a Wildtrak, but after trying different combinations. I can build an Outer Banks, with 2.7, Sasquatch, Lux, Leather power seats, HD bumper and bash plates, and accessory switches, for a lot less than the WT priced out at. The only difference would be hood graphics and Baja mode.... But back on topic, I hope all leather seats are power.
You must have missed something. A equal build out of Obx to WT puts the OBx HIGHER . By a few hundred

OP
OP
MachingBird

MachingBird

Wildtrak
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F-150 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
You must have missed something. A equal build out of Obx to WT puts the OBx HIGHER . By a few hundred
I specked out a WildTrtack 4 door Lux package and NO Power seat option was shown.

LarryZiegler

Outer Banks
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I specked out a WildTrtack 4 door Lux package and NO Power seat option was shown.
I'm only speculating that the power seat option is included with the leather trim option on WildTrak as the pricing is the same. In B&P, Outer Banks is only the only trim shown with power seats, but the interior materials video also shows that Badlands gets carpeting and power seats with the leather trim option though I did not see it notated on the B&P spec. I'm hoping to see confirmation one way or the other soon.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So I just rewatched one of those ealier walkthroughs and the guy lifted up the floorboor in the back to reveal a small storage area for like jacks and stuff I think.

What happens to this with the slide out tailgate?
Sponsored