Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So my sliding drawer storage tray arrived today. No Bronco, but at least I have this. Man, is it solid and well built!!!

Anyways, I also ordered the rubber cargo mat - Spoiler alert: It won’t fit on top of this and sticks out quite a bit on all sides :(

Does anyone have suggestions on what I can put on top of this to prevent it from getting scratched? I’m not very handy but was hoping some folks had a creative, easy solution. I want it to look good, and ideally be rubber so whatever’s on top doesn’t slide around.

Thanks!

P.s. - It fits perfect in my Grand Cherokee too!

Ford Bronco Sliding Drawer Storage Tray Top Arrived E036D012-8500-4899-93FA-A401D2A8F3F1
Sponsored

ROKBRNC

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 LJ on tons, 1970 Bronco, 2019 Tacoma TRD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So my sliding drawer storage tray arrived today. No Bronco, but at least I have this. Man, is it solid and well built!!!

Anyways, I also ordered the rubber cargo mat - Spoiler alert: It won’t fit on top of this and sticks out quite a bit on all sides :(

Does anyone have suggestions on what I can put on top of this to prevent it from getting scratched? I’m not very handy but was hoping some folks had a creative, easy solution. I want it to look good, and ideally be rubber so whatever’s on top doesn’t slide around.

Thanks!

P.s. - It fits perfect in my Grand Cherokee too!

Ford Bronco Sliding Drawer Storage Tray Top Arrived E036D012-8500-4899-93FA-A401D2A8F3F1
Bedliner in a can or roll on, will match about the same texture plus give you a rubbery, non-slip, scratch resistant surface so that anything you put on top of it doesn’t slid all over...plus it’s about as much of a DYI project you can do.

OP
OP
604Bronco

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Bedliner in a can or roll on, will match about the same texture plus give you a rubbery, non-slip, scratch resistant surface so that anything you put on top of it doesn’t slid all over...plus it’s about as much of a DYI project you can do.
That’s a really good idea - Thanks!

I was also thinking Flex Seal might be another good idea.

OP
OP
604Bronco

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored
OP
OP
604Bronco

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Bummer. You could get a roll of rubber matting and cut it to size
Also a good idea. Rubberized rocker guard was another suggestion someone just brought up too (similar to the bed line spray I suppose).

I just want to ensure it looks good and holds up well. Was really counting on that cargo mat to fit, but clearly that’s not an option.
Sponsored