Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt, 2020 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

...Ford wrote back that the request was denied because they felt it was cause by a rock...
Seriously, f*ck Ford. I've been a Ford loyalist and customer for 42 years. It's bad enough how they cocked-up this launch, but the worst is their communication and attitude. I don't see myself purchasing from them anymore until they get their shit together and start respecting the customers again.
Sponsored

Bud2020

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch 2.7 Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Canā€™t wait to get mineā€¦..ā˜¹

DEC

Black Diamond
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 640, Mustang Bullitt, Mazda 3, Honda Accord,
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I had a feeling that would be the result.
I bet if you make an insurance claim, they will deny it too.
They will say , manufacturing defect.

OP
OP
Ashventure

Ashventure

Base
First Name
Ash
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Seriously, f*ck Ford. I've been a Ford loyalist and customer for 42 years. It's bad enough how they cocked-up this launch, but the worst is their communication and attitude. I don't see myself purchasing from them anymore until they get their shit together and start respecting the customers again.
this is my first new Ford that I purchased. i truly hope they make it right. If they were more transparent and honest from the beginning about what was going on things wouldā€™ve been a lot better for everyone involved. I feel so so bad for those that are having a worst experience than meā€¦.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Ashventure

Ashventure

Base
First Name
Ash
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Canā€™t wait to get mineā€¦..ā˜¹
I really do love my bronco. Even with the issues. I was warned by plenty of people That by buying the newest version of something would come with itā€™s fair share of problems.Overall I really am happy with it And I realize how lucky I was to get mine when I did.

Last edited:

Dayton1984

Wildtrak
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Acura RDX
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I really do love my bronco. Even with the issues. I was warned by plenty of people That by buying the newest version of something would come with itā€™s fair share of problems.Overall I really am happy with it And I realize how lucky I was to get mine when I did.
Hopefully they resolve this for you as it appears a manufacturer defect in material not an entire top starting to crack because of a rock where there is no impact. Denying a claim for brand new vehicle is very poor business. Please keep us updated and sorry this happened to you!

OP
OP
Ashventure

Ashventure

Base
First Name
Ash
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hopefully they resolve this for you as it appears a manufacturer defect in material not an entire top starting to crack because of a rock where there is no impact. Denying a claim for brand new vehicle is very poor business. Please keep us updated and sorry this happened to you!
thank you! I hope they right this too. Will def keep everyone updated!

Cyberman

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Toyota Pickup
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Any word on this. Just picked mine up, and there is a crack looking line on the driver side, looks like it is right under the surface...

Sponsored
OP
OP
Ashventure

Ashventure

Base
First Name
Ash
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Any word on this. Just picked mine up, and there is a crack looking line on the driver side, looks like it is right under the surface...
yikes. Did the dealer have you do a walk around when you took delivery? Was it there then? Iā€™d call your dealer asap. Unfortunately, Ford wonā€™t talk to me anymore on this. They made their decision and said it will not be covered under warranty. They told me something hit it on the freeway. That seems like their cookie cutter response to everyone with the same issueā€¦ Thankfully seems to not be growing on my roof but Iā€™m keeping an eye on it and the rest of the roof for new spots.

OP
OP
Ashventure

Ashventure

Base
First Name
Ash
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Cyberman

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Toyota Pickup
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
yikes. Did the dealer have you do a walk around when you took delivery? Was it there then? Iā€™d call your dealer asap. Unfortunately, Ford wonā€™t talk to me anymore on this. They made their decision and said it will not be covered under warranty. They told me something hit it on the freeway. That seems like their cookie cutter response to everyone with the same issueā€¦ Thankfully seems to not be growing on my roof but Iā€™m keeping an eye on it and the rest of the roof for new spots.
I bought it an took it home after they closed, last Tuesday. I noticed it right away, thought it was just a scratch.

I am taking it back in today for them to look at it.

Graybs

Base
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 F250
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Have you thought about pursuing small claims court?
Sponsored