First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 maverick.
Your Bronco Model
Base
So this may either be a profound misunderstanding of audio, or a creative solution.

what if I threw two 6-6.5” subs in the back speaker pods, and mounted an extra 4” round pair somewhere like the panels of the back seat?

I am just trying to think of a way to maximize the sound without having a box that I’d have to worry about attracting attention or taking up space.

I normally run infinity speakers with a jl five channel amp and a pioneer impp dvc but the layout and lack of security poses a new challenge.
Sponsored

BroncoJones

Badlands
First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'02 Yukon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

KeithK

Big Bend
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So this may either be a profound misunderstanding of audio, or a creative solution.

what if I threw two 6-6.5” subs in the back speaker pods, and mounted an extra 4” round pair somewhere like the panels of the back seat?

I am just trying to think of a way to maximize the sound without having a box that I’d have to worry about attracting attention or taking up space.

I normally run infinity speakers with a jl five channel amp and a pioneer impp dvc but the layout and lack of security poses a new challenge.
I’ve put new 4” in the pods. No way you are squeezing in 6” ones.
Sponsored