Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

As I was doing my weekly cleaning this afternoon, I found this on the side of the drivers seat. No clue how it got there. I know someone here has to have the answer of what I can do to keep it from getting worse tho. Thanks!
Ford Bronco Small tear in cloth seat repair? 7A755CEC-B976-4EFE-8AF5-391344B34514
Sponsored

frdfan

Big Bend
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 BB Sasquatch HPRM
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Try an upholstery shop, they may be able to do a glue on patch on the backside of the fabric and pull the snag through so it doesn't get larger.

Lifeliberty

Base
First Name
Moonbeam👀
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93CBR900RR, (prior)88 Bronco Manual 4.9L str 6
Your Bronco Model
Base
Cheap home remedies,

add dab of glue to keep threads in place, crazy glue or "loctite stick n seal ultra universal adhesive"

Iron on patch over hole

Sew it together

Seat covers

DEC

Black Diamond
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 640, Mustang Bullitt, Mazda 3, Honda Accord,
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Try to get them to warranty it. Can’t hurt to ask.

rtazz17

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford bronco big bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Katskins! Not the answer you're looking for. Most small problems (scratches etc) tend to lessen for me after a couple weeks. I try not to do a quick fix on anything right away as I have a history of making things worse impulsively. I have cloth as well and will eventually get katskins once these are worn. Maybe sooner if keep looking at them!

OP
OP
Cwill79

Cwill79

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Katskins! Not the answer you're looking for. Most small problems (scratches etc) tend to lessen for me after a couple weeks. I try not to do a quick fix on anything right away as I have a history of making things worse impulsively. I have cloth as well and will eventually get katskins once these are worn. Maybe sooner if keep looking at them!
The ks to everyone for the replies. I hope to eventually do the katskins. You are right about time too lol. I do the same thing. I already feel like it’s not as bad as it was last night when I found it. I went with some clear fabric glue for now to keep it from getting worse until I can get the katskins.
Sponsored