Smoked tail lights and front and rear markers

Jmax

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
What are people doing for smoking the front and rear lights? Will I get a ticket for doing so? Options, stickers, actually have them professionally tinted, cover…
Insight greatly appreciated!!
Sponsored

VelocityBronco

Badlands
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands, F-150 FX4, Explorer Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What are people doing for smoking the front and rear lights? Will I get a ticket for doing so? Options, stickers, actually have them professionally tinted, cover…
Depending on what Bronco you have, @stickerfab has some options for smoked overlays for headlights/tail lights. I applied smoked overlays to the side markers on front and back and they look great!

https://www.stickerfab.com/collections/2021-ford-bronco

Use my discount code: VELOCITYBRONCO for 5% off.

helifino16

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Challenger, 2007 FLHTC "Classic"
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Check out StickerFab. What @VelocityBronco said.

Sponsored

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

OP
OP

Jmax

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Depending on what Bronco you have, @stickerfab has some options for smoked overlays for headlights/tail lights. I applied smoked overlays to the side markers on front and back and they look great!

https://www.stickerfab.com/collections/2021-ford-bronco

Use my discount code: VELOCITYBRONCO for 5% off.
I looked at those, they look great, but the rear looks just like a strip that goes on the outer edge. Does that look right, I kinda wanted something to smoke the whole tail light

VelocityBronco

Badlands
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I looked at those, they look great, but the rear looks just like a strip that goes on the outer edge. Does that look right, I kinda wanted something to smoke the whole tail light
There are different options for each tail light, depending if you have LED or not...but these do not cover the entire tail light.

https://www.stickerfab.com/collecti...ght-overlays-2021-bronco-w-halogen-taillights

https://www.stickerfab.com/collecti...l-light-overlays-2021-bronco-w-led-taillights

@Underground Graphics looks like they have a tail light smoke kit that covers the whole thing:

https://www.undergroundgraphics.com...onco-21-rear-taillight-led-non-full-face-only

VelocityBronco

Badlands
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m starting to feel sorry for some of these Broncos.
Because someone wants to install a graphic or sticker on THEIR Bronco to make it special to them? What is wrong with that? It's not your thing, thats ok...move on, but don't trash someone for modding...unless its angry eyes, then by all means!

Sponsored

Underground Graphics

Badlands
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.undergroundgraphics.com
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco, 20 Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thank you for the mention @VelocityBronco

We do only offer a "full face" only at this time, in addition to all the other "sectional" pieces. If you're looking for a full tailllight version that wraps around the sides, top, & bottom, Iwould recommend a local wrap shop do it one off. We're in no rush to make a kit as it will be several pieces and extremely difficult for the novice. Just much easier to wrap and trim by hand.
Greg ;)

daddycreswell

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Raptor, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I did my Raptor tails, bought the film an Amazon. Been on there 6 years no issues. I was thinking I'd do the same for the Bronco but it looks more complicated than the Raptor tails. I'll probably just go get them done. I think I paid like 20 bucks for the roll, actually had enough to do 3 sets of tails. So order you some, spend a Saturday in the garage with a heat and see if you can do it. It's only 20 bucks and time.

Dubsesd

Big Bend
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Ford F-150, 06 Roush Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Because someone wants to install a graphic or sticker on THEIR Bronco to make it special to them? What is wrong with that? It's not your thing, thats ok...move on, but don't trash someone for modding...unless its angry eyes, then by all means!
I agree. Some ppl 🤦‍♂️
Sponsored