Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Hey guys!

I’m excited to share a sneak peek of our Stage Series Modular Bumper Foglight Kit for the 2021 Ford Bronco!

The bracket is full stainless steel with a black powdercoat and offers some adjustability if you want to angle the pods out more. We'll include a pair of harnesses so you can operate them as road-legal fog lights, and offroad lights too.

Coming this fall!

d4qEBiM.jpg

kw10LAz.jpg

sG67dUx.jpg

Special thanks to @pandamotorworks for letting us borrow their Bronco last week!

What do you guys think? As always, if you have any lighting questions, I am more than happy to help!

John C.
Diode Dynamics
Sponsored

RednWhite89

Badlands
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks great! I'm also interested in a single fixture as a 1x6 LED bar. Does that exist?

ilbastarge

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla X
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Hey guys!

I’m excited to share a sneak peek of our Stage Series Modular Bumper Foglight Kit for the 2021 Ford Bronco!

The bracket is full stainless steel with a black powdercoat and offers some adjustability if you want to angle the pods out more. We'll include a pair of harnesses so you can operate them as road-legal fog lights, and offroad lights too.

Coming this fall!

Ford Bronco SNEAK PEEK: Diode Dynamics Foglight Kit for Modular Bumper on 2021 Ford Bronco! sG67dUx
Ford Bronco SNEAK PEEK: Diode Dynamics Foglight Kit for Modular Bumper on 2021 Ford Bronco! sG67dUx

Special thanks to @pandamotorworks for letting us borrow their Bronco last week!

What do you guys think? As always, if you have any lighting questions, I am more than happy to help!

John C.
Diode Dynamics
Sweet! Wish you guys had something for the Explorer too. #winkWinkNudgeNudge

Mitch Panda Motorworks

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.pandamotorworks.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco, 2014 Fiesta ST
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hey guys!

Coming this fall!

John C.
Diode Dynamics
DANG, thats a good looking Bronco! ;) But for real, this is such an awesome setup!!

Sponsored

ilbastarge

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla X
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Looks great for the people who will not rock crawl
My thinking is "It depends if/where the quick connector is in the harness they give you". If it is higher up and the dangling wire won't interfere with the wheels when that segment is removed from the bumper then it is easy peasy.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks great! I was waiting for Rigid Industries to come up with something similar, but this is a very appetizing option.

How much?

Natai

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks good.
  • Planning to offer different versions of the kits with multiple lighting options (e.g. white vs. amber SAE)?
  • With regards to the wiring harness, are you planning to offer versions that integrate with the factory upfitter/aux switches as well as versions that include a switch?
  • Will the included harness support wiring each light pair to its own switch, or is this another all or nothing setup (like others I've seen)?

Ryuk

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger, 2023 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My thinking is "It depends if/where the quick connector is in the harness they give you". If it is higher up and the dangling wire won't interfere with the wheels when that segment is removed from the bumper then it is easy peasy.
When you rock crawl, you place the tires on the rocks.
Those lights are directly in front of the tires and that section of the bumper will get beat up. It's the last place I would place anything on a rock crawler.
In fact, the first thing I would do is remove the lower section of the outer bumper to open up more clearance for the tires.
Take a note on the Fun Haver Bumper. Its design does just that.

But, as noted,
It's a great option for those not rock crawling and fits into a place that makes it look OEM.

I like it, it's just application specific

Sponsored

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Will this fit a 2026 Bronco?

foreWard

Badlands
First Name
Ward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep GC Trailhawk, 2003 Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks sick, and I'm sure version 3.0 will be available right when I take delivery of my Bronco!

zrizik99

Black Diamond
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 2016
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hey guys!

Coming this fall!

John C.
Diode Dynamics
Will you have amber options?

Dro

Wildtrak
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4 Door Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hey guys!

Coming this fall!

John C.
Diode Dynamics
Might be a dumb question but will I be able to hook up to factory fog light switch? I have a standard bumper with my Wildtrak but may eventually swap to Mod Bumper. If I can wire up one set to the fog light, can the others be connected to Aux switches?

NatureMan

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hey guys!

Coming this fall!

John C.
Diode Dynamics
Ford Bronco SNEAK PEEK: Diode Dynamics Foglight Kit for Modular Bumper on 2021 Ford Bronco! 1628619847395

Looks good.
  • Planning to offer different versions of the kits with multiple lighting options (e.g. white vs. amber SAE)?
  • With regards to the wiring harness, are you planning to offer versions that integrate with the factory upfitter/aux switches as well as versions that include a switch?
  • Will the included harness support wiring each light pair to its own switch, or is this another all or nothing setup (like others I've seen)?
Ditto. It would be great to mix and match any lights you choose(color, SAE, sport/pro/max) for different price ranges.

a plug and play solution(possibly 1 aux switch)for the backlights would be great as well.
Sponsored