First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Looks unfinished and too aftermarket, needs to be cleaned up. A single angled unit matching the void would look much cleaner. But this is definitely something needed since my BD does not come with fog lights.
Sponsored

Last edited:

4avor8ntfair

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BL-non SAS, 2.3 auto
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Real. Finished putting on the second set of fogs yesterday. Heading out on a road trip to Moab this morning so Iā€™ll get night shots.
I have the Baja Designs Linkable bar for the bumper on order and thatā€™s LED, so I wanted all Amber for everything else.
Thanks! Sent a DM with some more questions since this isnā€™t a Baja thread :)

4avor8ntfair

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BL-non SAS, 2.3 auto
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey guys!

Iā€™m excited to share a sneak peek of our Stage Series Modular Bumper Foglight Kit for the 2021 Ford Bronco!

The bracket is full stainless steel with a black powdercoat and offers some adjustability if you want to angle the pods out more. We'll include a pair of harnesses so you can operate them as road-legal fog lights, and offroad lights too.

Coming this fall!

d4qEBiM.jpg
kw10LAz.jpg
sG67dUx.jpg

Special thanks to @pandamotorworks for letting us borrow their Bronco last week!

What do you guys think? As always, if you have any lighting questions, I am more than happy to help!

John C.
Diode Dynamics
I understand itā€™s a sneak peak, and that a finished product would hopefully blank off the gaps for a finished look. Iā€™m interested in amber fog/driving SAE light combos in this location.

OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
John C.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Iā€™d like to know approximate market price as well and wonder whether a B6G favorable pricing discount may be possible (nothing ventured - nothing gainedā€¦).

I really like the functionality and options you described. Looks like a pretty cool use for a couple of aux switches.
We will have pricing updates closer to our release date this upcoming fall since there will be configurable options to select from depending on user preference. Stay tuned!

Iā€™d like to know approximate market price as well and wonder whether a B6G favorable pricing discount may be possible (nothing ventured - nothing gainedā€¦).

I really like the functionality and options you described. Looks like a pretty cool use for a couple of aux switches.
Unfortunately, due to the MRP policy that we have with our wholesale vendors, we do not have the option to grant any type of discount for bulk purchases. We continue to respect our network of reputable Diode Dynamics dealers. Sorry about that!

Looks great!
Worried a little about the bumper cutting off some of the beam. Also still waiting for this solution, but with the lights running below the bar.

1628623962008.png
Our engineers have confirmed no light obstruction due to the focus of our patent-pending TIR optics.

kpNavOO.jpg

OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

First Name
John C.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Sweet! Do you have plans for a windshield light bar?
The new Ford Bronco is an exciting launch! We can't release any information regarding other products at this time but the development doesn't stop here to say the least. Stay tuned!

@Diode Dynamics the finish on my Stage Series 6 and 18 lightbar end caps is not as clean or long-lasting as the anodized bezels. What finish do the SS-3, -2, -1 lights have.. is it the anodized finish or the crinkle paint?
Our Stage Series LED pods are made of a durable powder-coated aluminum construction!

Hey, great job on the look and fit. Is it possible to have all three lights amber/yellow in each pod? I live where we get a lot of snow and fog, and that would be a perfect solution for me. As to your comment regarding crawling, I take it your connections are waterproof quick connects/disconnects?
Yes, you will be able to build your own kit or select from a pre-configured kit that suites your needs. If 3000K selective yellow is your desired color output, that is absolutely an option!

I think there needs to be options for fewer lights. With 3, it's a little overkill and a lot of money. When I had my Raptor, I bought the 2 light setup from C J Pony Parts and Rigid lights from Amazon and was happy with that. There likely will be other options, since Rigid is already working with Ford.
As stated above, you will have the option to build your own kit with our bracket and Stage Series LED pods of your choice or from a pre-configured kit. The options for customizing the kit to your preference will be avalible.

I had no idea you all were in St Louis! I actually run some of your lights on the 4Runner backup, turn front and rear, etc. I am about 6 hours from you all and my daughter lives there...up there every couple of months. Do you all have a store front? Love to drop in and say hey...
That's awesome to hear! We currently are located at 4200 Shoreline Dr., Earth City MO 63045 with an open showroom from 10:00-5:00pm, CST. Just a heads up, we will be moving to our new headquarters this fall!

Sponsored

TRMFAM

First Edition
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 & 73 Bronco, 21 MDX A-Spec, 20 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

The new Ford Bronco is an exciting launch! We can't release any information regarding other products at this time but the development doesn't stop here to say the least. Stay tuned!

Our Stage Series LED pods are made of a durable powder-coated aluminum construction!

Yes, you will be able to build your own kit or select from a pre-configured kit that suites your needs. If 3000K selective yellow is your desired color output, that is absolutely an option!

As stated above, you will have the option to build your own kit with our bracket and Stage Series LED pods of your choice or from a pre-configured kit. The options for customizing the kit to your preference will be avalible.

That's awesome to hear! We currently are located at 4200 Shoreline Dr., Earth City MO 63045 with an open showroom from 10:00-5:00pm, CST. Just a heads up, we will be moving to our new headquarters this fall!

I sense a grand opening? I know I can convince the wife! ; )

4avor8ntfair

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BL-non SAS, 2.3 auto
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Would your Stage Series LED Lightbar Kit for 2019-2021 Ford Ranger , with modified brackets fit in the steel bumper pockets? Also curious about the 18ā€ version for the bumper as well.

OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

First Name
John C.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Would your Stage Series LED Lightbar Kit for 2019-2021 Ford Ranger , with modified brackets fit in the steel bumper pockets? Also curious about the 18ā€ version for the bumper as well.
We've confirmed with our engineering team that the only light bar to fit in the Ford modular foglight pocket is our Stage Series 6" (SS6) LED Light Bar with our u-brackets.

If you're interested in mounting our Stage Series LED Light Bars in another location. We will have more information in the near future.

John C.
Diode Dynamics

TheRouteLessTraveled

Badlands
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco SNEAK PEEK: Diode Dynamics Foglight Kit for Modular Bumper on 2021 Ford Bronco! 1628885333162

After review the leaked images provided. I noticed your SS3 ditch light kit setup that sparked my interest. After browsing your website, I came across the listing live for orders! (You guys should post a thread to inform the community).

SS3 Max LED Ditch Light Kit in 6000K cool white with the combo optic...SECURED. šŸ˜Ž

I'll post up some installation images on another thread when they arrive.

Cheers,
Kenny

jay-rod427

Badlands
First Name
Jerod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Carbonized gray 2 dr BadLands Sans-Squatch ordered
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@Diode Dynamics this is truly constructive feedback, and not a shit on you guys reply. I like most of your products.

However this one is a fail. Take some off the shelf stuff and try to jam it in a space that it's not meant for. Even the BD for the raptors and now broncos is hot garbage.

With that said if you were to design a whole new housing to fit into that wedge shaped pocket with just the right diode placement that would be killer! An assortment of large long projection diodes, and smaller spread beam diodes strategically placed. It really wouldn't take that much R&D, just take the risk that Ford doesn't change the bumper........

Sponsored
OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

First Name
John C.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
@Diode Dynamics this is truly constructive feedback, and not a shit on you guys reply. I like most of your products.

However this one is a fail. Take some off the shelf stuff and try to jam it in a space that it's not meant for. Even the BD for the raptors and now broncos is hot garbage.

With that said if you were to design a whole new housing to fit into that wedge shaped pocket with just the right diode placement that would be killer! An assortment of large long projection diodes, and smaller spread beam diodes strategically placed. It really wouldn't take that much R&D, just take the risk that Ford doesn't change the bumper........
Hey Jerod,

Sorry to hear our modular foglight kit and others on the market involving LED pods don't suit your interest.

However, I've provided your feedback and a few other members noting a fog lamp assembly option for the modular bumper on the Bronco.

No promises regarding development but your feedback is valued by our team here at Diode Dynamics!

Thank you.

John C.
Diode Dynamics

OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

First Name
John C.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
1628885333162.png

After review the leaked images provided. I noticed your SS3 ditch light kit setup that sparked my interest. After browsing your website, I came across the listing live for orders! (You guys should post a thread to inform the community).

SS3 Max LED Ditch Light Kit in 6000K cool white with the combo optic...SECURED. šŸ˜Ž

I'll post up some installation images on another thread when they arrive.

Cheers,
Kenny
Hey there!

Thanks for the mention. We are finalizing media before launching our Bronco SS3 Ditch Light Kit thread. Stay tuned!

In the meantime, you can find more information here:
https://www.diodedynamics.com/stage-series-ss3-ditch-light-kit-for-2021-ford-bronco.html

John C.
Diode Dynamics

Bjj101

Outer Banks
First Name
Derrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco OBX, 2020 Lexus RX450
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

When will the foglight kit be available? I'd love to order them and the ditch light kit at the same time. Thanks!

Bronco4

First Edition
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F350 CCLB
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Very nice building. One small suggestion, Put a Bronco out Front... šŸ˜Š

Blksn955.o

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Ford Escape Ti, 94 Ford Mustang GT, 21 BL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The more I think of it the more I am leaning to the 6 flat bar. I initially wanted only a 4 (2x2) fog pod to keep it tight and centered in the event of removing the end caps of the bumper. The 6 flat bar should keep the left and right extension to a min. since it is only 1 led tall. From what you are saying the bracket will work with the stage series 6 SAE/DOT amber fog that is what I am going to go with.

Also
congrats on growing and the new building...glad you are getting out of STL county lol.
Sponsored