Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
When will the foglight kit be available? I'd love to order them and the ditch light kit at the same time. Thanks!
We'll be releasing the Bronco modular foglight kit this Fall. Stay tuned!

Very nice building. One small suggestion, Put a Bronco out Front... 😊
That's a great idea for the future vehicle in front of our new HQ! We just picked out the boulders last week from our local quarry. One step closer to completion!

Ford Bronco SNEAK PEEK: Diode Dynamics Foglight Kit for Modular Bumper on 2021 Ford Bronco! 240423171_10200877056710722_3554935407693175782_n

The more I think of it the more I am leaning to the 6 flat bar. I initially wanted only a 4 (2x2) fog pod to keep it tight and centered in the event of removing the end caps of the bumper. The 6 flat bar should keep the left and right extension to a min. since it is only 1 led tall. From what you are saying the bracket will work with the stage series 6 SAE/DOT amber fog that is what I am going to go with.

Also
congrats on growing and the new building...glad you are getting out of STL county lol.
Yes, we've confirmed that our Stage Series 6" LED lightbar (SS6) will be compatible with our Bronco modular fog pocket bracket when paired with our SS6 U brackets.

https://www.diodedynamics.com/stage-series-6-u-bracket.html

Ford Bronco SNEAK PEEK: Diode Dynamics Foglight Kit for Modular Bumper on 2021 Ford Bronco! jY9HeKW

For Reference: 2017 Ford Raptor Fog Light Bracket - SS6 Lightbar Mounted

John C.
Diode Dynamics
Sponsored

Last edited:

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

We'll be releasing the Bronco modular foglight kit this Fall. Stay tuned!

That's a great idea for the future vehicle in front of our new HQ! We just picked out the boulders last week from our local quarry. One step closer to completion!

Ford Bronco SNEAK PEEK: Diode Dynamics Foglight Kit for Modular Bumper on 2021 Ford Bronco! jY9HeKW

Yes, we've confirmed that our Stage Series 6" LED lightbar (SS6) will be compatible with our Bronco modular fog pocket bracket.

For Reference: 2017 Ford Raptor Fog Light Bracket - SS6 Lightbar Mounted

John C.
Diode Dynamics
Yep, i think I'll be going with that setup in amber as well.

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I like it! Bookmarked for when my WT order finally gets pulled.

OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
John C.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Hey guys! We are pulling everything together for this kit right now. It will be much more functional than any other option on the market, because we'll be providing a fog light harness to operate the SS3 pod like a standard fog light when your headlights are on, and another harness to power any time as off-road lights. This kit will be great for on-road and off-road use!

For the yellow option, would you prefer all yellow pods? Or a yellow fog pod plus two white off-road pods?

Thanks!

Sponsored

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey guys! We are pulling everything together for this kit right now. It will be much more functional than any other option on the market, because we'll be providing a fog light harness to operate the SS3 pod like a standard fog light when your headlights are on, and another harness to power any time as off-road lights. This kit will be great for on-road and off-road use!

For the yellow option, would you prefer all yellow pods? Or a yellow fog pod plus two white off-road pods?

Thanks!
Certainly not trying to make it difficult for y'all but I think if you are able to offer multiple options from a drop down menu, that would be ideal. I can see everyone with different taste (all white, all yellow, mixed).

doink

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GLE 350. Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Thanks!
I’d like yellow fogs plus white off-road.

DubC

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2016 F150, 2022 Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks!
I like that idea with the fog light harness!

If I were to choose the yellow option, I’d probably do yellow plus white. With the two off-road pods, can they be switched on independently?

Vinny6G

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thanks!
Yellow fog plus two white pods.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

First Name
John C.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Any updates on this?
The Stage Series Fog Pocket Kit for 2021 Ford Bronco will be available for pre-order this Friday officially from Diode Dynamics on 9/30/2021. Stay tuned for more information!

John C.
Diode Dynamics

OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

First Name
John C.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

DubC

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2016 F150, 2022 Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

First Name
John C.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Have a pic of the bracket by chance?
We will have more images uploaded to our listing soon!

John C.
Diode Dynamics

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hey everyone!

The Stage Series Fog Pocket Kit for 2021 Ford Bronco (w/ Steel Bumper) is officially available for pre-order!

https://www.diodedynamics.com/stage...it-for-2021-ford-bronco-w-modular-bumper.html

If you have any questions, I'll be glad to help.

Plus, if you're a US forum member, you're eligible for a free shipping code. Just PM us!

John C.
Thanks for releasing the info! If we were looking at running the SS6 fog lights with the bracket, we just need to buy the bracket and the lights separately correct?
Sponsored