First Name
Chrome
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2.3L Badlands High, 2017 LWN Duramax Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@Diode Dynamics the finish on my Stage Series 6 and 18 lightbar end caps is not as clean or long-lasting as the anodized bezels. What finish do the SS-3, -2, -1 lights have.. is it the anodized finish or the crinkle paint?
Sponsored

LynyrdSkynyrd

Base
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Jeep Wrangler LJ
Your Bronco Model
Base
This is awesome! Sign me up 🙋‍♂️as one of the orders for this once it's available.

Hey guys!

I’m excited to share a sneak peek of our Stage Series Modular Bumper Foglight Kit for the 2021 Ford Bronco!

The bracket is full stainless steel with a black powdercoat and offers some adjustability if you want to angle the pods out more. We'll include a pair of harnesses so you can operate them as road-legal fog lights, and offroad lights too.

Coming this fall!

d4qEBiM.jpg
kw10LAz.jpg
sG67dUx.jpg

Special thanks to @pandamotorworks for letting us borrow their Bronco last week!

What do you guys think? As always, if you have any lighting questions, I am more than happy to help!

John C.
Diode Dynamics

the poacher

Badlands
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 ford ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We won't offer as a kit, but you can purchase the bracket and attach a single SS6 lightbar with the U-bracket we offer. Should work pretty well if that's the style you're after!

Yes, yes, and yes. For the last question, more specifically, we'll include a harness for the SS3 pod which will be SAE Fog, then one harness for the two SSC2 pods. Basically, one switch for fogs, one switch for full off-road lighting. This will provide fully functional use for on or off road.

This bracket setup should be removed while crawling, along with the side bumper attachment. Just takes a minute or two, pretty straightforward!
Hey, great job on the look and fit. Is it possible to have all three lights amber/yellow in each pod? I live where we get a lot of snow and fog, and that would be a perfect solution for me. As to your comment regarding crawling, I take it your connections are waterproof quick connects/disconnects?

Trueblue2296

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands, 2022 F250 Tremor 6.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not a fan! Looks like the put some lights on a bracket and stuffed them in there. Fit looks horrible to me..Sorry!
I Agree. The ones from Baja designs looks a lot cleaner. And has the ambers. This is the one i bought.
Ford Bronco SNEAK PEEK: Diode Dynamics Foglight Kit for Modular Bumper on 2021 Ford Bronco! 707C1D59-A760-42D1-B3EE-3E996AE807E6

Sponsored

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I know it's unfinished, but it looks... unfinished.

I don't want a light pointing at the inside of my bumper. You should toy with some different options like one SAE or one SAE and one off-road light. I'd also prefer a cleaner look. They just appear to be mounted to a bracket. I'd rather have the whole area filled out. Something more OEM-looking.

4avor8ntfair

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BL-non SAS, 2.3 auto
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got sick of waiting……

Ford Bronco SNEAK PEEK: Diode Dynamics Foglight Kit for Modular Bumper on 2021 Ford Bronco! 707C1D59-A760-42D1-B3EE-3E996AE807E6
Is this yours and real, or rendered? Any nighttime shots? I was curious about all amber vs white lights vs a mix.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Anyone else think this looks bad? Too busy. Too much going on.
I think there needs to be options for fewer lights. With 3, it's a little overkill and a lot of money. When I had my Raptor, I bought the 2 light setup from C J Pony Parts and Rigid lights from Amazon and was happy with that. There likely will be other options, since Rigid is already working with Ford.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
SS3s range from $180 - $500
SSC2s range from $140 - $240 (x2)
The harness is $20 (x3)
Plus whatever the mount is.

So I'm guessing, about $600 - $1100 for the full setup, depending on which model you go with.
If the mount is anything like the raptor, it's crazy expensive. Like $400 for the 2 light per side setup.

dweskamp

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GMC truck
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Might be a dumb question but will I be able to hook up to factory fog light switch? I have a standard bumper with my Wildtrak but may eventually swap to Mod Bumper. If I can wire up one set to the fog light, can the others be connected to Aux switches?
Yes just find a good installer. I have a guy that can do anything

Sponsored

ssolypop

Badlands
First Name
Solomon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avenger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey guys!

I’m excited to share a sneak peek of our Stage Series Modular Bumper Foglight Kit for the 2021 Ford Bronco!

The bracket is full stainless steel with a black powdercoat and offers some adjustability if you want to angle the pods out more. We'll include a pair of harnesses so you can operate them as road-legal fog lights, and offroad lights too.

Coming this fall!

d4qEBiM.jpg

kw10LAz.jpg

sG67dUx.jpg

Special thanks to @pandamotorworks for letting us borrow their Bronco last week!

What do you guys think? As always, if you have any lighting questions, I am more than happy to help!

John C.
Diode Dynamics
Thanks. Would love to see a night demo pic or video. Also would like to see how the yellow lights look as well. Someone else asked about pricing so I'll echo that.... Nice overall!

Potluck99

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 CJ5, 1977 J10, 2022 Lowrider ST
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Is this yours and real, or rendered? Any nighttime shots? I was curious about all amber vs white lights vs a mix.
Real. Finished putting on the second set of fogs yesterday. Heading out on a road trip to Moab this morning so I’ll get night shots.
I have the Baja Designs Linkable bar for the bumper on order and that’s LED, so I wanted all Amber for everything else.

evilletruck

Black Diamond
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 F350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Love the idea and the look, and am interested for sure, but the more I look the more I am leaning to doing just two lights, one fog, one off road. That should be more than enough light and keep it a bit cleaner looking I think . How configurable is the mount , can the lights be spaced out and bit and just have two of them evenly spaced?

TRMFAM

First Edition
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 & 73 Bronco, 21 MDX A-Spec, 20 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I had no idea you all were in St Louis! I actually run some of your lights on the 4Runner backup, turn front and rear, etc. I am about 6 hours from you all and my daughter lives there...up there every couple of months. Do you all have a store front? Love to drop in and say hey...
Sponsored