Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They are custom made with choice of powder coat colors.
I will put up a flat price later today.
Ahhh. That's why they look so nice. Does color affect price? Some basic pricing structure would be helpful. Thanks!

OP
OP
JUSTLOOKATIT!

JUSTLOOKATIT!

First Edition
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Website
krazyhousecustoms.com
Vehicle(s)
Many to look at.
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Ahhh. That's why they look so nice. Does color affect price? Some basic pricing structure would be helpful. Thanks!
I will post some numbers very soon.

KHC Dave

Wildtrak
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Whats up guys!!

Thank you for all the feed back! Im not done with the final design revisions for the bumpers as of yet, thats why we havent posted prices. The rear bumper will be in the 1600- 1800 range and the front will be in the 2400- 2600. These are the prototypes Im working on. They are painted to match the truck after being powder coat primed.

The front bumper is modular with bolt on side wings and will have a few options for lighting, pictured is the baja designs S1 flush mounted- total lumens is around 15000. It has provisions for acc sensor and is winch capable. I waiting on high mount intercooler options to become available to finish this feature. Skid plate is 1/4 aluminum. Bumper itself is made from 3/16 steal. The relief cuts are not for weight savings they are just visual cuts I tried to see how they look. The final design is a little different

The rear bumper is also made from 3/16 steel and is fully bolt on.

We will be be doing individual posts on each part we are introducing.

Our body mount chop, 3rd brake like relocation and body brace with be the first the first products to go live on our site and we will introduce each part individually with all the details on here.

SkyKing

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 CG Wildtrak, E.R.A. 1966 Cobra 427 S/C replica
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

why so many holes?

Sponsored

Lak34ers

Big Bend
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Whats up guys!!

Thank you for all the feed back! Im not done with the final design revisions for the bumpers as of yet, thats why we havent posted prices. The rear bumper will be in the 1600- 1800 range and the front will be in the 2400- 2600. These are the prototypes Im working on. They are painted to match the truck after being powder coat primed.

The front bumper is modular with bolt on side wings and will have a few options for lighting, pictured is the baja designs S1 flush mounted- total lumens is around 15000. It has provisions for acc sensor and is winch capable. I waiting on high mount intercooler options to become available to finish this feature. Skid plate is 1/4 aluminum. Bumper itself is made from 3/16 steal. The relief cuts are not for weight savings they are just visual cuts I tried to see how they look. The final design is a little different

The rear bumper is also made from 3/16 steel and is fully bolt on.

We will be be doing individual posts on each part we are introducing.

Our body mount chop, 3rd brake like relocation and body brace with be the first the first products to go live on our site and we will introduce each part individually with all the details on here.
Thank you but 3.5k for front bumper and lights...I'm out, I just cant justify that much for a bumper and the lightsnwith no winch. Great design pretty close to what I'm looking for but also need some type of brush guard as well.

ROKBRNC

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 LJ on tons, 1970 Bronco, 2019 Tacoma TRD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well….ok 🤷‍♂️
Ford Bronco Sneak peek of our new bumpers and 3rd brake light (KHC OFF ROAD PERFORMANCE). 1659619138462

• Haha
Reactions: jxc

CashOfLegend

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco, 2009 Honda CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Really? I’m the only one at speed holes?

DoYouBronco

Wildtrak
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Tyson
Threads
Reaction score
Website
hpbuilt.shop
Vehicle(s)
Gen2 Raptor Midtravel / TowRunner F250
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Great work Dave! Perfect blend of protection and added approach angle! Love the paint to match all silver theme, really clean!

FatRat250

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Badlands Squatch Lux Hot Pepper
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

why so many holes?
I see the frame for the bumper - when will they be installing a nice looking bumper cover on it??
Sponsored