Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Cadillac CTS
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It was a concept vehicle not available for sale. Didn’t you read their disclaimers?

Looking more like I’m keeping my 2013 Raptor...
Of course I didn't read their disclaimers! I've been soaking up the Bronco Hype at face value! Hahahaha. Ugh. Better start reading the small print. sigh. :)
Sponsored

Duvel

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Land Cruiser, Range Rover Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Under seat description in B&P heated seats only show for leather, but Bronco21fan pointed out that it should be available with the Mid Pkg.
Fingers crossed!

RockEye

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Subaru WRX STI, 2DR Badlands Reservation
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Clusterphuck

rcengr

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grabber Blue Mustang Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
And then when you get to the total at the end it prices it at $4,995.
It shows the price of $4995 for the Sasquatch, but still shows as $5790 total options.

Ford Bronco Sneaky B&P stuff... New Picture (10)

When you build a base or BB and add the Sasquatch package, it adds the auto transmission for $795 instead of $1595. If you add Sasquatch to the BD it adds the full $1595 for the auto transmission. Obiously I'm hoping that the error is with the BD build and Ford will give a discouted transmission with the Sasquatch package.

Double IPA

Wildtrak
First Name
Skip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Nissan Titan, 2002 RS Warrrior
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Can light bar be used without hard top? B&P pics with accessories only shows the light bar on pics with hard top and not with hard top removed...

Sponsored

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ‘05 LJ & ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The winch uses cheap standard wire rope, not the better, safer, synthetic rope, REALLY FORD???

The Badlands was supposed to include Rock Rails, now they want $595, thanks @jfarley98
I didn't catch that part of the wire vs synthetic on the winch, then it that case Im out, especially for that price.

cmb

Wildtrak
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubi, 2020 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

why do people need onboard Navi? Just use Apple CarPlay or Googles version. It’s free and most likely better maps
I hate the android nav and have lost phone connections on many of my road trips. For me built in nav is the only way to go

ehssey

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge Sport, Harley-Davidson Street Glide
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No PPF or sound deadening headliner with 2.7/auto....
Yes. This is the one thing totally throwing off my build. What the hell...

Haystack

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes
Your Bronco Model
Base
It shows the price of $4995 for the Sasquatch, but still shows as $5790 total options.

Ford Bronco Sneaky B&P stuff... New Picture (10)

When you build a base or BB and add the Sasquatch package, it adds the auto transmission for $795 instead of $1595. If you add Sasquatch to the BD it adds the full $1595 for the auto transmission. Obiously I'm hoping that the error is with the BD build and Ford will give a discouted transmission with the Sasquatch package.
Not quite. Squatch is $4,995 and requires you to add Advanced 4x4 for $795 which comes out to $5,790.

Sponsored

rcengr

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grabber Blue Mustang Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Not quite. Squatch is $4,995 and requires you to add Advanced 4x4 for $795 which comes out to $5,790.
The advanced 4x4 comes with all Sasquatch packages, it's built in to the $4995. The advanced 4x4 appeares to be a no cost option - build an OB and add it. The cost increase is only $795 which is the price of the required 4.27 locking diff.

TOWMA8R

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ECOBOOST F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'll wait until they get the bugs worked out of the B&P page, its fun to toy around with for now, but I am not taking anything on the page for a sure thing, price or option and not going frustrate myself over it.

I do like the pricing of the 2.7 and 10spd for my BD 4DR Build!!!!

Haystack

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes
Your Bronco Model
Base
The advanced 4x4 comes with all Sasquatch packages, it's built in to the $4995. The advanced 4x4 appeares to be a no cost option - build an OB and add it. The cost increase is only $795 which is the price of the required 4.27 locking diff.
I think some bugs might be coming into play here which is causing confusion. If you look under the Squatch package, advanced 4x4 is not listed under included. At the bottom there's a disclosure that states the package will be added if you selected advanced 4x4 with the auto trans. When I go to build a OB, the 4.27 locking diff with advanced 4x4 are both listed free on the summery without Squatch.

XirallicBolts

Outer Banks
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Flex EcoBoost, 2010 Milan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ya honestly I think that it was not a good choice to make only certain colors available on only certain models for interior and to nobody gives an F about Navy Pier, they should have made black leather available across the board!
I see "black with navy accent" and "brown with black accent". Give me black with black accent. We may end up navy pier because a saddle-brown dashboard is gross.
Sponsored