Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai tucson
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Little story time I hope Ford management are
reading this post....

I order two bronco on the first night of the bronco launch it was difficult with their server crashing but I got two reservation by 10pm
One for me and the other one for my wife. At the begging we want 2 door and 4 door.

When it time to convert our reservation reservation we decide to only convert one reservation and let another early reservation Bronco enthusiasts have a chance to get a bronco instead of me buying two and reselling the other one for profit.... I rather have another enthusiasts be able to enjoye their bronco earlier.....

My earlier reservation number... I did not like my the dealership in Jacksonville for many reason adm etc.... But the dealer of my wife reservation in New syrmrna Beach was very nice and no bs no adm.... we decide to keep only that reservation and cancel the other in Jacksonville....

The dealership in Jacksonville convert my reservation without my consent 3 days before the deadline.... when I received email about my reservation in Jacksonville was convert without my consent I contact the dealership immediately and told them I did not agree to convert this reservation and I ask my refund .... I also try to reach Ford corporate about it and my refund .... but waist a lot of time on the phone and got no where...

But recently I received my Vin by email from Ford for the reservation in Jacksonville dealership.... what a coincidence the next day I received email from the Jacksonville dealership the about my order been cancel and received my 100$ refund..... probably when the Vin is assign if some cancel after the dealership will have a Bronco to sell and prevent bronco enthusiasts who have a Reservation to received their.

My reservation number at my other dealership is very close to the other one I am expecting to received a Vin from New symrna Beach soon ...

I found it very unfair how some dealership do business .....

I hope Ford management reach out to me....
I have a lot of email and communication to show the wrong doing of their Jacksonville dealership.....

I am curious of what people think about this....
Sponsored

Td66

Wildtrak
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4 runner, 2 Mazda 3s
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I may be misunderstanding your post " instead of me buying two and reselling the other one for profit...." Did you not plan on keeping the second Bronco? I

JeebusCripes

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜94 M998, ā€˜89 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
From what I gather on other posts your cancelled reservation counts as one of the dealerā€™s allotments. They are free to claim that allotment and sell it even if you cancel. Iā€™ve read a few posts where people cancel and are told by their dealer that they will still receive updates to their order but they are out of the ordering process and the car goes to the dealer.

OP
OP

Mdeamon

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai tucson
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I may be misunderstanding your post " instead of me buying two and reselling the other one for profit...." Did you not plan on keeping the second Bronco? I
I plan to keep one of my two reservation
I am big fan of bronco.....
My best friend have 1973 bronco
Can't wait to have the newer version ...

Reactions: sjp

Td66

Wildtrak
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4 runner, 2 Mazda 3s
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

From what I gather on other posts your cancelled reservation counts as one of the dealerā€™s allotments. They are free to claim that allotment and sell it even if you cancel. Iā€™ve read a few posts where people cancel and are told by their dealer that they will still receive updates to their order but they are out of the ordering process and the car goes to the dealer.
I've read that on here too somewhere. The updates after the cancelation would just be like salt in a wound!

Sponsored
OP
OP

Mdeamon

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai tucson
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The point is I did not convert the Jacksonville reservation to a order
They did without my consent I notify them ....
They still keep my reservation alive ....
For them to a bronco in their inventory...
If they did cancel my reservertion or did not convert my this reservation .... that will mean another bronco enthusiasts will have their custom bronco .... instead of the dealer have one to sell for the highest biddier....

TennesseeBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sedan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Canceled reservation counts or canceled order counts? If he did not convert the reservation to order that means the dealership converted to order without his consent. Which is shady, but obviously something other dealers have been doing as well. If he converted reservation to order then canceled, then yes I agree that dealership can do that.

OP
OP

Mdeamon

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai tucson
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Canceled reservation counts or canceled order counts? If he did not convert the reservation to order that means the dealership converted to order without his consent. Which is shady, but obviously something other dealers have been doing as well. If he converted reservation to order then canceled, then yes I agree that dealership can do that.
The Jacksonville dealership convert my reservation without my consent....
It why they are very sneaky and prevent another bronco enthusiasts with early reservations to have their custum order...

combatninja

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ND Miata, Land Rover Defender 110, Porsche 911
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
But did they covert without consent even though you notify them for them to a Bronco in their inventory?

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Did you get your $100 back?

Sponsored

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Is your name still attached to the Jax dealer's build? Are you getting email updates from Ford? If so, then go ahead and claim it. If it is a basic money Bronco (4-dr BB 2.3L Soft top), then take delivery and drive it to one of the 4WP locations. Lift it and slap some meat on new wheels and sell it yourself.

TheColemans05

Badlands
First Name
Josh & Katie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Silverado Trailboss
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You got you're 100$ back, you have no dog in the fight. The dealership did exactly what many others are doing. They are free to claim that allotment and sell it even after you cancel your order. Your making something out of nothing.

Slow down with the .........................................'s

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Is your name still attached to the Jax dealer's build? Are you getting email updates from Ford? If so, then go ahead and claim it. If it is a basic money Bronco (4-dr BB 2.3L Soft top), then take delivery and drive it to one of the 4WP locations. Lift it and slap some meat on new wheels and sell it yourself.
The dealer was charging them ADM on it.

Frankie945

Base
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Q50
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hope you donā€™t mind I share my shady dealer story here too.

End of March went to the dealer (Corydon IN) to convert my reservation to a order but had a bad feeling about the dealership and didnā€™t like the salesmanā€™s attitude so I told them I was going to another dealer closer to home. Called Ford Corp and they wouldnā€™t let me switch dealers till the my22 info was available. So I waited and 2 months go by I get on fords site and checked my reservation, it said order cancelled. Never got a email that I ordered or a email that I cancelled and still to this day havenā€™t got my 100 back. Itā€™s been over 3 months now. The dealer ordered without my consent and cancelled without my consent. Iā€™ve since had to place another reservation and order and had to get in the back of the line. Was kinda upset and still am about it all least the new dealer Iā€™m with is really nice and I like where Iā€™m at now with them. Screw Heritage Ford in Corydon Indiana.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.