Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ok little trolls
I guess you can read correctly or brain can process the info either.

3 day before the dead line to convert reservation to order..... the Jacksonville dealership convert that order without my consent ... when I received email that day from Ford about the order I took action immediately and contact the dealership by phone and email stipulating I did not authorize the convert my reservation in Jacksonville..... and ask for my refund .... they should have act. And cancel the order immediately and give another reservation holder to place their custom order..... instead they did not cancel the order until vin was issues.....

You are just dealership troll try to justify their wrong doing .....

Life is good....
Thanks for insulting my intelligence!

If you read my response, I clearly said "reservation has been converted to order (which dealer shouldn't have)" but yep! I'm a dealer troll! Good job! You got me!

So at what point did you decide that you wanted to cancel your reservation? Only after it got converted without you consent or sometime prior? What was the plan for that reservation and $100? Just let it hang out there or were you just wait until March 19th to cancel and get your deposit back but the dealer nabbed it first?

As others stated, you could have requested a wait for a MY22 to delay your decision. You could contact Ford Customer Service as well as others have instead of giving up. You could have cancelled or moved the reservation once you realized you wouldn't want to work with this dealer.

If you really want something to be done about it, you should name the dealership so people know to avoid their shady tactics. Also, if you are so altruistic, you should definitely make some more calls to Ford's customer service on behalf of use enthusiasts to expose this dealer.

But you won't. You have your money back for a Bronco you didn't even have a plan to order or buy. You just decided to create a thread on the forum with little detail and insulted the intelligence of anyone who offered suggestions, tried to understand the point of the thread, disagreed with you or called you out. At least once you insulted someone who was agreeing with you (and you agreed with him earlier).

Thanks for the PSA. I guess...
Sponsored

OP
OP

Mdeamon

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai tucson
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ha - well you are without a doubt a dealership dream, now they will sell that Bronco for $25K over and some knot head will pay it - bad, very bad
Or maybe their worst nightmare if the right people from Ford management want to make a example out of them.......

Bronco have a special product.
It might be short supply in the short term but in few year the market will be flood with it and other brand will step up their game

It why Ford should take seriously how dealers treat and act with their customers....

Because of the special product "bronco" I search hight and low to find a good dealership.... if I have to listen to my wife I will be driving a defender right now....

I always love the first gen of bronco my best friend have 1973 .... I might end up buy it...

If I was in the market for let say f-150 ..... I might not have search hi and low for a good Ford dealership I probably end up looking for good dealership with alternative product ......

It not because you have something rare and special Ford should allow their dealership to act like @#$^.....

Rare and special never last ......
But a good relationship with a dealership make you loyal to the brand ..... because good service and trust make better relationship....

The one in Jacksonville I will never want to have my truck service their if they are sneaky for sale they might be sneaky on service and repair.... no thank you.....

Life is good .....

Last edited:

Seventyfouronthefloor

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco, LUBR, Chrome Yellow, 2016 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Sounds like this dealership needs some dead hookers in their trunks during a TV spot 😉

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Now I know you talk shit ......you are troll.....
Because my dealership at new symrna Beach
I told him about my other Reservation and I ask him if it was could transfer it at their location but Iet him at that time I was not 100 percent if I was going to buy 2 bronco and he say to me transfer it only if your are 100 percent sure you going to buy it. He did not want me to take a spot from another customer and prevent someone to have their custom order....

It why I know you are full of shit ...
Yiu are a trollllllll
Ford Bronco Sneaky dealership  story cancellatio

Never attacked you or your dealership. Simply stating a fact and offering an opinion based on my experience. My apologies if you were offended.

Sponsored
OP
OP

Mdeamon

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai tucson
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Never attacked you or your dealership. Simply stating a fact and offering an opinion based on my experience. My apologies if you were offended.
We never know until the end....

I will post comment when I received my Bronco
and if the transaction was smooth or ?

But so far I a very happy with new symrna dealership, I contact the manager every couple week very give me good insight super nice guy.

OP
OP

Mdeamon

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai tucson
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Nice photoshop you must be working for Jacksonville dealership....
With your username JAX
For you to order in New syrmrna Beach you little bit far from home .....but easy to photoshop this picture lol
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.