Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I use a brushless all the the time no issues since March delivery. I just don't linger at the end through the blowers.
Sponsored

Happycampinman

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Good grief, ignore anybody not from the states that use salt on their roads. Suggesting hand wash in a Michigan winter is plain foolish. Being from Michigan and knowing you have to wash any vehicle regularly I have found a good touchless car wash. I rinse it down in the bay and then use the touchless wash. Is it as good as hand wash? No, but it’ll do until spring. The goal is to knock off as much of the salt as possible, not to get it show room clean. 5 minutes after washing it’ll be dirty anyways.

GPPBronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Transit Connect; 1997 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Good grief, ignore anybody not from the states that use salt on their roads. Suggesting hand wash in a Michigan winter is plain foolish. Being from Michigan and knowing you have to wash any vehicle regularly I have found a good touchless car wash. I rinse it down in the bay and then use the touchless wash. Is it as good as hand wash? No, but it’ll do until spring. The goal is to knock off as much of the salt as possible, not to get it show room clean. 5 minutes after washing it’ll be dirty anyways.
Yes. Another from Michigan here. Unless you’re going with a oil/film-type undercoating (or, even if you are TBH), you should be spending at least as much time spraying the parts of the bronco you don’t see as you do the body panels, windows, wheels, etc.

ColeTrain84

Badlands
First Name
Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

MN resident here and I've used the touchless many times. Zero issues at all.

annalim2008

Black Diamond
First Name
anna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BWM
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
In winter, to clean salt off car, I usually use a pressure washer, rid my car’s exterior of brine deposits through regular bursts of water with mild detergent without scratching.

annalim2008

Black Diamond
First Name
anna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BWM
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
For detail, Firstly, you should use a pressure washer, rid your car’s exterior of brine deposits through regular bursts of water with mild detergent. With a damp microfiber cloth, wiping away the remaining salt deposit stains and do this gently to avoid scratching your car’s paint. You need to repeat wiping until the surface is without any salt stain and shows glow. For the undercarriage, spray it profusely as well.
Sponsored