Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I used to make a bunch of different aero parts for Mustangs.. lots of em. But I shut that little side thing down cause I was just to busy. But that time did leave me with some avenues to make some more things in the future. And since I haven't found any suitable mudflaps a like... Figured I'd sit down and come up with my own. I mean I have cardboard right.... So I mocked some shit up. Lol. This is what I came up with. I'll scan them and get the design in the computer... Then get them over to my buddies CNC to get some testers cut. And since I have both the standard and the SAS flares... Imma make them for both.

Here's the basic starter thing...was thinking 1/8" or 3/16" ABS... Preferably 3/16" if I can get the bend on the little arm right for the bolt in behind the frame rail.
Ford Bronco SnowMan is going to make some Mudflaps! Snapchat-1163346786
Ford Bronco SnowMan is going to make some Mudflaps! Snapchat-1625509516

Sponsored

Last edited:

JakeC

Badlands
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Website
michiganbroncos.club
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Great opportunity, and I’m rooting for ya! I think one of the biggest challenges is cost. Some people (Myself included) are having trouble spending hundreds of dollars on mudflaps.

OP
OP
SnowBronco

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Great opportunity, and I’m rooting for ya! I think one of the biggest challenges is cost. Some people (Myself included) are having trouble spending hundreds of dollars on mudflaps.
Yeah me too. Haha.. Even making my own, and the testing the first ones won't be that cheap. But once I get the design sorted and sure it's going to work... I'll engrave em up nice with some trim and a bronco of some sort... 👀

TexasBlaze

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru BRZ
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
how much you want for those duck taped cardboard ones?

So I used to make a bunch of different aero parts for Mustangs.. lots of em. But I shut that little side thing down cause I was just to busy. But that time did leave me with some avenues to make some more things in the future. And since I haven't found any suitable mudflaps a like... Figured I'd sit down and come up with my own. I mean I have cardboard right.... So I mocked some shit up. Lol. This is what I came up with. I'll scan them and get the design in the computer... Then get them over to my buddies CNC to get some testers cut. And since I have both the standard and the SAS flares... Imma make them for both.

Here's the basic starter thing...was thinking 1/8" or 3/16" ABS... Preferably 3/16" if I can get the bend on the little arm right for the bolt in behind the frame rail.
Ford Bronco SnowMan is going to make some Mudflaps! Snapchat-734359322

[/QUOT

Sponsored

Macjr

Black Diamond
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma TRD Offroad, 2020 Volvo xc40 RDesign
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Nice!! Looking forward to seeing what the finished product is…

OP
OP
SnowBronco

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Will you make mudflaps for the OBX side steps?
Lol... I don't have OBX side steps to work from haha. I just want to see if this will work first. That angled 90° bend I have to do for the bolt I want to use to bolt it in might be tricky. Haha

OP
OP
SnowBronco

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

reigny

Outer Banks
First Name
Karen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ninja 650, 2003 Honda Shadow Ace
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

7722 Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST/ 2019 F350 CC DRW 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Bought some of your stuff before for my Shelby. Interested in what you come up with. Although, I'll need the same style flap but with the SAS flares.

Sponsored

Patriotic

Wildtrak
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Wildtrak; ‘23 Porsche 992T; ‘20 BMW X5
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Go Snowman go

OP
OP
SnowBronco

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Bought some of your stuff before for my Shelby. Interested in what you come up with. Although, I'll need the same style flap but with the SAS flares.
Yeah I'm going to throw my SAS flares when I get a chance. The back ones should be easy once I figure out a good mounting solution for the fronts. 👍

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah I'm going to throw my SAS flares when I get a chance. The back ones should be easy once I figure out a good mounting solution for the fronts. 👍
I'll have the SAS flares to contend with as well (weird angle bracket situation), but am removing the sliders for RSE steps and therefore won't have the need for the hole in the flap. Any chance you will mock up a pair for the SAS flares without the hole?
Good luck and thanks.

OP
OP
SnowBronco

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'll have the SAS flares to contend with as well (weird angle bracket situation), but am removing the sliders for RSE steps and therefore won't have the need for the hole in the flap. Any chance you will mock up a pair for the SAS flares without the hole?
Good luck and thanks.
Yeah hole removal is easy. Just delete it from the file haha

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wanna make them quick release and use the rock rails as the mounting point??
Started a thread here....
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...ix-for-squatch-rock-fling.34325/#post-1142156

Basically made to slap on when hitting the gravel, and take them off when you're cruising the strip (because mudflaps look fucking awful!)
Sponsored