Sponsored

So…..How many 2021 Broncos were produced?

VelocityBrew

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Badlands, 20 Passport, 16 1190 Adventure
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not the same, but reminded me of a game My son and I played the other day. We counted how many Teslas we saw between In-n-Out and our house. It was 4 miles and we counted 24!
No joke I swear I saw more Teslas than JL's in whole state of Utah as we visited every national park. The 4Runner seemed to be the state vehicle 🤣
Sponsored

RoLyMa27

Badlands
First Name
Rodney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 22 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I counted 4 JL's yesterday as I went throughout the Eastern metro of St Paul. There are nearly 1 million on the roads. All I am saying is we have a ways to go until we see one on every street corner.
Oh, I totally agree. The Wrangler is the vehicle of choice here in East Texas. Were teachers and there are at least 10 people I know personally who have Wranglers that work in our district. Right now, as far as I know, there are 4 Broncos in our area. Ours being the only 2 door. Were getting the looks and the thumbs up etc. But, I am surprised by how many people who ask us if this is the new Bronco. There are a lot of people out there that know nothing about the Bronco. When the general population finds out it will really take off!

RoLyMa27

Badlands
First Name
Rodney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 22 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not the same, but reminded me of a game My son and I played the other day. We counted how many Teslas we saw between In-n-Out and our house. It was 4 miles and we counted 24!
Tesla's are as rare as Bronco's in our neck of the woods!

Evergreen

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Zero FXS
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Frankly, I don’t like the attention that rare/exclusive vehicles get……maybe it’s just my old crotchety personality……now get off my lawn!
It gets old real quick.

Had an Indian FTR race replica at launch, every time I rode cruiser guys would heckel me "That one of them there new Harley sport bikes???" "I didn't know Indian was making bikes like that, when you gonna get a real motorcycle?"

I still get heckled on my Zero constantly at stop lights, parking lots, etc... "THAT THANG ELECTRIC?" Usually followed by "how far can it go?" Or "I wouldn't feel safe riding on that, it's too quiet!"

RoLyMa27

Badlands
First Name
Rodney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 22 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It gets old real quick.

Had an Indian FTR race replica at launch, every time I rode cruiser guys would heckel me "That one of them there new Harley sport bikes???" "I didn't know Indian was making bikes like that, when you gonna get a real motorcycle?"

I still get heckled on my Zero constantly at stop lights, parking lots, etc... "THAT THANG ELECTRIC?" Usually followed by "how far can it go?" Or "I wouldn't feel safe riding on that, it's too quiet!"
The price we pay for being "Early Adopters"!

Sponsored

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Do you have a 4 or 2 door? MIC top?
4 door MIC. Although, I will say I am one of the very few MICs I've seen. so I am exclusive in that regard. I also have not seen a single 2 door now that I think about it. All four door soft tops, with just a couple sasquatched. If i had to guess a decent % of them are later reservation holders with simpler builds that got lucky. From some guys I spoke to, more than half were not very educated about the vehicle and options, and you could tell they havent been part of the "journey"

PaulBrownSr

Big Bend
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Borrowing lol
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Tesla's are as rare as Bronco's in our neck of the woods!
I see MANY more Teslas than Broncos so far and I don't exactly live in a major metro area... (Kentucky here)

Yodi

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
What? Where did you get that number. That would be over half of the reservation holders.

Seems like the number would be 30-60k at best I would think.
Internal memo at Map.

Sponsored

broncoky

Outer Banks
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2DR CB OBX SAS & 2000 Lexus LS400
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I‘ve seen a few 4 door soft tops & a 4 door first edition in the Lexington KY area. Have yet to see another 2 door.

In fact, the only other 2 door I’ve ever seen outside of a Ford event was at Stephens Auto Center when I picked up my Bronco at the beginning of October.

Having a cyber orange Sasquatch…. I average at least one person (sometimes more) ask about or want to check it out every time I’m out and about. I have no issue with taking a moment or so to answer questions and allow them to look inside etc. I just remind myself this is probably the first Bronco they have seen. I’m blessed to have mine and would want the favor returned if the tides were reversed.

wrbix

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR Def90, F250 7.3, Caterham 7, LR Series III, etc
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There are less than 50k on the roads globally. I do not see your point 😘
Point being it will not be “years” before we see Broncos pretty commonly
Time will tell….time will tell…

VelocityBrew

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Badlands, 20 Passport, 16 1190 Adventure
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Point being it will not be “years” before we see Broncos pretty commonly
Time will tell….time will tell…
The comment was every street corner 🙄 go for a drive. Count JL Wranglers, they have made nearly 1 million of them so far. Took them years to do so and the first year they made significantly more than 50k.
Sponsored