Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just what I wanted. They use my tax dollars to take of a heard so the rich can pay to play. Nice!!
Well, since you are against wildlife conservation, isn’t it great that actual sportsman are the ones paying for it, even though everyone else benefits? I guess you’d rather have those rich people buy more yachts than donate their money to the government for wildlife conservation too?

I am a whole lot happier about that use of my money than about 90% of other government spending.
Sponsored

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clearly placed there by Ford as part of their Bronco ritual.

Bison

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fj cruiser, Power wagon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well, since you are against wildlife conservation, isn’t it great that actual sportsman are the ones paying for it, even though everyone else benefits? I guess you’d rather have those rich people buy more yachts than donate their money to the government for wildlife conservation too?

I am a whole lot happier about that use of my money than about 90% of other government spending.
Well we can agree to disagree.

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Well we can agree to disagree.
Sure. Not trying to argue. I just know most people enjoy seeing wildlife when they are in the outdoors, even though few of them actually contribute their own money for conservation.

I try not to be a hypocrite on the subject and belong to several originations committed to wildlife conservation, as well as what I give to the various states wildlife departments each year. Most projects that benefit game animals also benefit many nongame species that would never get protected otherwise. Dollars come almost entirely from sportsmen and not general funding.

I enjoy spending my time in the high country among mnt. goats, bighorn sheep, elk, moose, bear etc. and am willing to give my own money to support it.

This was from a backcountry trip this summer with my son and son in law. I hope my grandkids are still able to do this once they are my age.
Ford Bronco So about this Utah Monolith... 8DAAC443-6E4E-4D92-AD3C-8C4794FC6163

Bison

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fj cruiser, Power wagon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sure. Not trying to argue. I just know most people enjoy seeing wildlife when they are in the outdoors, even though few of them actually contribute their own money for conservation.

I try not to be a hypocrite on the subject and belong to several originations committed to wildlife conservation, as well as what I give to the various states wildlife departments each year. Most projects that benefit game animals also benefit many nongame species that would never get protected otherwise. Dollars come almost entirely from sportsmen and not general funding.

I enjoy spending my time in the high country among mnt. goats, bighorn sheep, elk, moose, bear etc. and am willing to give my own money to support it.

This was from a backcountry trip this summer with my son and son in law. I hope my grandkids are still able to do this once they are my age.
Ford Bronco So about this Utah Monolith... 8DAAC443-6E4E-4D92-AD3C-8C4794FC6163
Nice!!
We like to get up high too!!

4C527270-6CF9-4090-843D-1DEDD6C908D8.jpeg

dejones64

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2-dr Black Diamond