Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 K900
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

7/13 reservation as well without a VIN or scheduled build week. Dealer still has 12 open allocations.
Thought allocations were based on 30% of reservations by a certain date. How would they have open allocation unless a lot of their reservations backed out after allocation was set?
Sponsored

OtisFE

Outer Banks
First Name
Otis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Thought allocations were based on 30% of reservations by a certain date. How would they have open allocation unless a lot of their reservations backed out after allocation was set?
Probably shouldn't have used "open allocations", they are unfilled allocations, meaning they have orders placed against them, but the builds remain unscheduled (including mine).

gonyr

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not necessarily. I got that email in August, but received a VIN and build date this week. My theory is that MIC 2.0 is running ahead of schedule, allowing for more builds than they had planned on back in August.

NurseA.J

Outer Banks
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Outerbanks Sasquatch Lux 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Balthezor

Badlands
First Name
Ronnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Assuming your dealer didn’t screw you over (it has happened), that tow pkg is probably not helping speed things up. Best of luck getting your Bronco.
I have a 2 door, Badlands, 2.7, Sas, Lux, Tow, and roof rack (So pretty much everything that was constrained). And got scheduled last Thursday. Email your dealer just in case the email got lost. Hope for the best.

Mine is a 3/20/21 res. Just kidding. It was 7/13/20 at 10PM

Sponsored

LSU Jonno

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I personally think it's crazy 7/13 and 7/14 reservations haven't gotten build dates, especially if they're soft tops...
Preach brother…

Balthezor

Badlands
First Name
Ronnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Preach brother…
This is bullshit. Can't believe people who made a res like a month ago got scheduled while you didn't. Same soft top.

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Lemon into lemonade. You will get a 22 which may provide some options that were not available. Waited this long, so what is a few more months? Yeah, I still don’t know what my $100 reservation supposedly achieved either.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Given, they were scheduling early 7/14 two doors on Thursday, I am guessing you’re probably a early 2022 December - February production, rather than a late 2021.

I am a afternoon 7/14 reservation, so I figure on the bubble as they schedule the remainder of 2021.

At this point I would rather be an early 2022, but we’ll see what happens this coming week.

sjp

Base
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Lemon into lemonade. You will get a 22 which may provide some options that were not available. Waited this long, so what is a few more months? Yeah, I still don’t know what my $100 reservation supposedly achieved either.
That's what I'm hoping for: a Q1 build date and maybe even delivery of my 2-door, and some better options, like:

- 17" wheels and 33" tires for the OBX
- Gloss black rims to match the grill
- Steps that allow for mud flaps
- Better graphics, like those from RiderGraphix, from the factory
- A bull bar that doesn't block any of the tech or the Bronco letters on the grill
- The return of AMB (ha!)

I don't expect to see any of these things, but that doesn't stop me from dreaming.
Sponsored