Sponsored

So before we order, will we actually have ????

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

so options and pricing Is supposed to be out next month and that will of course fill a huge gap that were all drastically missing.

However it's asking a lot for us to actually place orders if we can't see colors in person, see actual driving reviews online, Or even test drive before doing so.

Just wondering What the general consensus is right now about What will be answered before we actually have to order? Because once we do, there goes the $100.
Sponsored

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

so options and pricing Is supposed to be out next month and that will of course fill a huge gap that were all drastically missing.

However it's asking a lot for us to actually place orders if we can't see colors in person, see actual driving reviews online, Or even test drive before doing so.

Just wondering What the general consensus is right now about What will be answered before we actually have to order? Because once we do, there goes the $100.
You will be ordering in December and yes that is tough because the Dealer Mannequins will not be here by then hopefully some Sports for Stock will show for color selection...

Garbone

Big Bend
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1962 C10, 21 Mustang, 12 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
The first Bronco i see will probably be mine
This would be my desire also. I am more concerned if I can option lockers on the base.

OP
OP

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I ordered the first year of the current Generation of my Mazda without having seen the "new version" but I got to at least drive the previous generation and basically decide that I must have the bigger engine, etc.

I feel like Ford expecting us to purchase a car with so little facts is a stretch. Maybe they are counting on it so that they get all those forfeited deposits. ;)

Sponsored

SVT_GRL

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 SVT Cobra, 2013 Subaru WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
IMHO. I think they peaked a little early with the Timeline of release. In the wake of COVID-19, and slowing of availability, it may have been more beneficial for them to launch closer to order/delivery dates. It may curb some of the orders, as seen with some (threatened) cancellations on the site. It’s not swaying my decision just yet..... but the marketing team may have made a slight “oopsie” with the cloudiness of current available data/options etc.

MJJ

Wildtrak
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Wrangler Rubicon, Jeep Wagoneer, Colorado ZR2
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

The $100 is a non event. Especially since it is refundable. Even if it wasn’t it is not a big deal. Not seeing the colors in person before locking in an order is a big deal to me. Would love to sit in one and feel the dimensions and ideally drive one with the Sasquatch package. Sounds like that will not happen. Hell I would even travel to Dearborn if they would let us view and drive there before ordering. I don’t want to waste a year of my time to find out it isn’t what I thought it was going to be. The are other vehicles I want to purchase while I can still enjoy them for many years. If I knew the Bronco was a pass I would buy some of the others now.

That being said I am confident we will love the Bronco and all of this teeth grinding will be a distant memory.

I just wish that dang build & price tool was available now!! My wife is tired of me looking at this website multiple hours each day.

Uncle Gump

First Name
Gump
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ford Ranger, 1986 Bronco II
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
That being said I am confident we will love the Bronco and all of this teeth grinding will be a distant memory.

I just wish that dang build & price tool was available now!! My wife is tired of me looking at this website multiple hours each day.
Part of the reason I didn't pre order... I don't need to be the first on the block. I'm also confident I will have one of some configuration in the next couple three years.

I suggest you just breath... it's bad ass. Just enjoy the anticipation. There are options to drive... Ranger 2.3 ECO with ten speed auto. While not exact... close enough to see if it performs well enough. Then an F150 2.7L ECO and ten speed.

There is going to be much to see... and I'm just way to analytical to spend that much money until I see where the Bronco Brand goes and what suits my needs best. I still want a 2 door super cab pickup version... try having that on your wish list.

Reactions: MJJ

XCR440

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, 22 Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
One possibility I hadn't thought of until looking through youtube is Ford having a test drive event. Ford did one for GT350 at the racetracks, they had dealer, customer, media and competitive owner sessions. We got 2 seats at it so I went and listed our customer getting our GT350 as a dealer employee so he could drive it (he didn't get in in time before the customer sessions they filed up fast). If you search GT350 track tour you can see what it was, half day event, not much driving, but a couple laps as well as cutaway cars and lots of info and displays.

It would be nice if Ford would do a non highway event with Bronco for people with reservations. Not sure I'd count on it happening, but would be nice as a way to help manage the wait time.

Here's my first lap of Road America

edgeflyer

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
@Granger Ford , will the $100 deposit show a line item credit on the final invoice?

Last edited by a moderator:

Sponsored

buzpro

Outer Banks
First Name
Binky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'm curious about the quality of the ride itself when I am not off road ..... I hate the feel of a Jeep Wrangler and love the ride the on the Land Rover .... somewhere in between will be great but I really wonder if I can pull the trigger when i cant test drive it.

Jdidier

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Z3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm curious about the quality of the ride itself when I am not off road ..... I hate the feel of a Jeep Wrangler and love the ride the on the Land Rover .... somewhere in between will be great but I really wonder if I can pull the trigger when i cant test drive it.
Same question

Proudy202

Black Diamond
First Name
Ash
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
This is also a concern, I'm willing to put an order in based on limited knowledge if it's only the $100 I loose, if my dealer asks for a bigger deposit and I've never even seen the colours in real life never mind test drove one I think I'll be bowing out!
Sponsored