Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jayco AY26, Honda F6B, CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So if I want to switch my base order to a black diamond I should call into the Ford support number? Or can I do that when I place my order?
No, just wait until you go in to order, at that time you can make any changes you like, except switch to a FE :)
Sponsored

Marksaye

First Edition
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner and Mustang
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I received an email from Ken Grody Ford. Allegedly they will have a Bronco in the dealership to look over on November 5th. Its for training, but also for those with reservations.

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I received an email from Ken Grody Ford. Allegedly they will have a Bronco in the dealership to look over on November 5th. Its for training, but also for those with reservations.
Which location? They have 2

Marksaye

First Edition
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner and Mustang
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Carlsbad

TenSeven

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Super easy to do! Call the Ford Marketing line, you'll select option 3 after hearing the usual automated options. Once you connect with a rep, they'll confirm your reservation/personal info and you'll let them know you want to change dealers. You provide them the dealership name and address they confirm and move your reservation over. You'll be refunded your initial $100 as well. Got mine back within 24 hours!

That's it? Now you can be stress-free and enjoy knowing your Bronco reservation is safe and without extra charges?
I just got off the phone with Ford Customer Relationship Center (800-334-4375) and this is indeed the process. Was super easy to do and took maybe 5-6 minutes to complete.

Have your Res # and the name and address of the dealer you want to change to and you'll have no trouble.

Sponsored

Outbound Exploration

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Chevy Sonic Hatchback RS, Looking to upgrade to Bronco*
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just got off the phone with Ford Customer Relationship Center (800-334-4375) and this is indeed the process. Was super easy to do and took maybe 5-6 minutes to complete.

Have your Res # and the name and address of the dealer you want to change to and you'll have no trouble.

Yup! Did you switch to KM or who has your business now?

Outbound Exploration

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Chevy Sonic Hatchback RS, Looking to upgrade to Bronco*
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Kearny Mesa Ford is 2 hours away from me, McCoy & Mills Ford is 20 minutes...
Ah gotcha, no worries! At least you've made the change to another dealer that will hopefully be more transparent and helpful ?

Look forward to seeing you on the trails or on the road if that isn't your thing??

acetdeucy

Badlands
First Name
daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Corsair Lexus RX350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What is McCoy and Mills offering? No ADM, at MSRP, or still honoring X Plan? I
The last I heard was MSRP and no ADM. Kearny Mesa (ERIC) is MSRP, no ADM, Accepts the value of a legitimate X Plan as a credit to your order, for all existing and new reservations. I moved to KMF, after talking to Eric, as he was so knowledgeable about the new Bronco and he appears to be more honest and straight forward than anyone else that I've talked to... and I've talked to a bunch!!!

Maybe someone else will chime in if M&M has adopted any other credits, like the KMF X Plan value credit.

Pick the one that you want... keep in mind that you can do everything over the internet, except take the final delivery of your new Bronco. Service is done by any of the +/- 4500 Ford dealerships!

Sponsored

TenSeven

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What is McCoy and Mills offering? No ADM, at MSRP, or still honoring X Plan? I
I called McCoy Mills and was told they will not be ADMing their Broncos. I didn't ask about any of the Letter-Plans, sorry. After what Huntington Beach Ford told me, that was enough to get me to change dealers.

As I wrote earlier, an HB Ford slaes rep told me directly they will definitely be marking up their Broncos (having a reservation is irrelevant) and had the "Oh, poor you. You can't afford a few extra dollars?" attitude. Absolute scumbags IMO, I get a chill just driving by that place.

Since HBF marks up their Raptors $30k and their Mustang GT500s $50k, I'd not at all be surprised to see the Bronco get a $20-25k ADM (my guesstimate, I was not told that number).

It never ceases to amaze me that people pay that ADM without a second thought. They're just handing the dealer 10's of thousands of dollars that is obviously pure dealer profit. Why?!?!?

Also, that ADM is included in the sales tax AND the DMV registration EVERY YEAR. Seriously???

/rant, sorry...

HBRaider

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I called McCoy Mills and was told they will not be ADMing their Broncos. I didn't ask about any of the Letter-Plans, sorry. After what Huntington Beach Ford told me, that was enough to get me to change dealers.

As I wrote earlier, an HB Ford slaes rep told me directly they will definitely be marking up their Broncos (having a reservation is irrelevant) and had the "Oh, poor you. You can't afford a few extra dollars?" attitude. Absolute scumbags IMO, I get a chill just driving by that place.

Since HBF marks up their Raptors $30k and their Mustang GT500s $50k, I'd not at all be surprised to see the Bronco get a $20-25k ADM (my guesstimate, I was not told that number).

It never ceases to amaze me that people pay that ADM without a second thought. They're just handing the dealer 10's of thousands of dollars that is obviously pure dealer profit. Why?!?!?

Also, that ADM is included in the sales tax AND the DMV registration EVERY YEAR. Seriously???

/rant, sorry...
Thanks for reply back and info on McCoy Mills. Agree HB Ford is not where you want to do business and they never returned any emails I sent. Yet you still see paper plate raptors cruising PCH and Beach blvd w/ HB Ford license frames

Dr.Detroit

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford F-150 XLT 150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I selected Perry Ford National City as it was the closest that I could get to work during the reservation fiasco and later contacted them about no ADM and X-plan. They originally said they would mark it up, but after telling them I was going to switch my dealer to Kearney Mesa they came back and said they would match. I even had them send it in writing so there's no confusion on order day. I suggest trying the same if your dealer is trying to mark up your reservation.

Hey Ryan,

I have great news! I just discussed with my General Sales Manager, Kamran Syed that we would be happy to support you and our troops by honoring the X Plan pricing with no additional dealer markup!

Best regards,

Andy May
Internet Director
Perry Ford National City
650-445-8209
Ford Bronco {thread} {filename}
Here is a individually owned dealership who gets it!! Great work, that's how a Ford representative takes action. All of us whom represent Ford Motor company should put the customers first and foremost and we thank you sir, for doing so. One Ford!!!

395N

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Jeep Rubicon XR
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Thanks for reply back and info on McCoy Mills. Agree HB Ford is not where you want to do business and they never returned any emails I sent. Yet you still see paper plate raptors cruising PCH and Beach blvd w/ HB Ford license frames
South County is no better. New Raptor for almost 100K with 15K mark up.

Ford Bronco {thread} {filename}

PCHOnRoader

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Basequatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Any datapoints from the LA area SoCal buyers on how long it took to get your rig after production? Combing through other threads seems 2 weeks on a train with the variables being how long before it left factory and how long it sat at rail yard before getting to dealer. So 3-4 weeks seems like the range.

Sound right to anyone or way off?
Sponsored