First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
At this point I think we are all a bit down about how this is rolling out. I’m not looking to point fingers or complain about this or that, there are plenty of threads for that. What I’m wondering is what could Ford do to ease our suffering? What plausible or reasonable offering of gratitude could they make towards making things “right” that wouldn’t get them flamed for trying?
They have tried a couple of hundred thousand Ford points, they threw in free headliners and they reluctantly added the connectors for the hard top. What could be next?

My 1st thought would be X-Plan for all pre 3/2021 orders. Some manufacturers do free oil changes or maintenance for a bit which wouldn’t be terrible either.

*I’m not saying they will do anything, I’m also not saying they have to do anything. I’m only asking if there would be something they could do to dissolve some the the ill will.
Sponsored

Last edited:

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What I’m wondering is what could Ford do to ease our suffering?
Send alcohol instead of posters and stickers - We aren’t children.

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

At this point I think we are all a bit down about how this is rolling out. I’m not looking to point fingers or complain about this or that, there are plenty of threads for that. What I’m wondering is what could Ford do to ease our suffering? What plausible or reasonable offering of gratitude could they make towards making things “right” that wouldn’t get them flamed for trying?
They have tried a couple of hundred thousand Ford points, they threw in free headliners and they reluctantly added the connectors for the hard top. What could be next?

My 1st thought would be X-Plan for all pre 3/2021 orders. Some manufacturers do free oil changes or maintenance for a bit which wouldn’t be terrible either.
Either of these ideas would work, I think. They would have to pay dealers to to do either, make up profit lost to X plan or for maintenance.

"My 1st thought would be X-Plan for all pre 3/2021 orders. Some manufacturers do free oil changes or maintenance for a bit which wouldn’t be terrible either."

As far as something that won't get them flamed on the forum...good luck.

Sponsored

F OR D

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD Green Machine
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Give free soft.

Set and meet date for mic for all orders.

Option to opt for mod. Also have a set date and cost, discount for customers that are before March cutoff and scared shitless of mic

Sponsored

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

The headliners were just go cover up the shitty workmanship from webasto. The headliners are shitty and shed anyways.

MN_OuterBanks

Outer Banks
First Name
AW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 SuperCrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I’m going to go with ZERO. We’ll get nothing

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Portapot

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cj7, RX350, f250,
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
not sure Ford owes us anything, but I am feeling bad about how I have treated my dealer. The longer this goes on the more I think Ford is to blame than their dealers. That being said I have had some legit issues with both. It's a free market take your money elsewhere if you think they owe you something, but they are blowing up their brand reputation with a lot of people who otherwise would have been very loyal to them. Might need to sell the stock.
Sponsored