Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would never buy a LR but I would definitely lease one. We all know about the reliability history, even on these new Defenders (wasn't it TFL that had to go through a few of them during their test?). Even so, too bad the top and doors don't come off because this would be a nice option if I wanted to go wheeling in luxury (although I would probably be paranoid about it the entire time, lol).
Sponsored

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I would never buy a LR but I would definitely lease one. We all know about the reliability history, even on these new Defenders (wasn't it TFL that had to go through a few of them during their test?). Even so, too bad the top and doors don't come off because this would be a nice option if I wanted to go wheeling in luxury (although I would probably be paranoid about it the entire time, lol).
TFL had three in a short period of time to get a good one.

Sponsored

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Love it! I've had my 110 for almost a year and its been great. Zero issues btw. It's funny how many haters there are on this thread. The Bronco will look great next to it. We can start out own group of Bronco + Defender lovers.

Ford Bronco {thread} {filename}
Me either, yours is gorgeous btw. I really dig them but the reliability for Land Rover is definitely scary though, that’s a valid concern and comment.

Last edited:

JPB1138

Outer Banks
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Honda Element
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I was late to the Bronco Reservation party. Like 10 months late. Being a May 2021 Res/order I'm not sure I will get a 2022 Bronco. My dealer told me 12-14 months so that would put me mid summer. But with the recent Ford email.. I started looking around.. I can't wait until 2023. So yeah I looked at the Defender 110. I like the look and the fact that it can do most of what the Bronco can do off road (certainly all I will ever do with it) I'm not a rock crawler. At the same time the defender can tow 7500 pounds. and the road ride will be better. Dependability is a real concern (only based on what I see online). MY Bronco build was 54k, My defender build is 64k. I am test driving a Defender 90 on Friday. My dealer doesn't have a 110 on the lot right now. Haven't made a decision but 2 years is too long to wait post order for me. And I'm sure a lot of early res holders feel the same about their day 2 or 3 res back in July 2020.

Lord Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Lord
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Looks cool, especially the white steelies. I wish Bronco had the option of white steelies.

Hope to see you on the trails. I’ll be the guy with the top off.

theserg

Big Bend
First Name
Sergey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I was on the waiting list, and still am for the black diamond bronco that I reserved last year. Yesterday however, I made a decision that came after talking with my dealer and being a year or so in waiting for this car and still not having any idea when I will get it was not what i wanted. After looking around, I managed to find a Land Rover defender 2022 model available at my family friends landover dealership. Being run 24 in buying my first car on my own, I didn’t wanna wait another year when I have the money saved. And could get an absolutely beautiful Land Rover defender. I love it because it has white steelies, white top, and a flaky green paint that I love. It has everything that I wanted in the bronco, with so much more comfort, space (I am 6’6” 235) and capability. Not to mention, it has rubberized backs of its trunk adjacent seats.

I will however miss the customization aspect of the bronco, and the idea of it, but in the end the defender exceeds the model that i had ordered. I wish you all well on your journey, The bronco is a beautiful truck.

So for now, this is goodbye…. Hope to see you out on the trails!

Ford Bronco So I bought a Defender…. 1625063449710

Sweet looking Ride! Congrats!

Sponsored
OP
OP
Bajabound

Bajabound

Big Bend
First Name
Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend, 1986 VW Vanagon
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I was late to the Bronco Reservation party. Like 10 months late. Being a May 2021 Res/order I'm not sure I will get a 2022 Bronco. My dealer told me 12-14 months so that would put me mid summer. But with the recent Ford email.. I started looking around.. I can't wait until 2023. So yeah I looked at the Defender 110. I like the look and the fact that it can do most of what the Bronco can do off road (certainly all I will ever do with it) I'm not a rock crawler. At the same time the defender can tow 7500 pounds. and the road ride will be better. Dependability is a real concern (only based on what I see online). MY Bronco build was 54k, My defender build is 64k. I am test driving a Defender 90 on Friday. My dealer doesn't have a 110 on the lot right now. Haven't made a decision but 2 years is too long to wait post order for me. And I'm sure a lot of early res holders feel the same about their day 2 or 3 res back in July 2020.
Mine was first week, and still no promises or even timelines. Couldnt take it anymore, really needed a car more than anything.

AcesandEights

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ace!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DR650
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nice!

BroncoTodd

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model X 100D
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Congrats on your new purchase! As someone who is without a car until either my Bronco gets built, or i give up and get something else, I can relate with your decision for sure. I hope you have a blast with it!

When was your original Bronco reservation date / time?
Sponsored