Sponsored

So I decided to wait and buy a MY22......

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

How are the speakers in the ranger?
Actually they aren't that bad for a standard 6 speaker Ford system. Sound is nice and clear, sound separation is good, but as expected not that much base. If you're not keen on spending the cash for the B&O I think one could live with the system nicely.

TJconvert2.7

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Actually they aren't that bad for a standard 6 speaker Ford system. Sound is nice and clear, sound separation is good, but as expected not that much base. If you're not keen on spending the cash for the B&O I think one could live with the system nicely.
I’m ordering a base, so yo get the b&o I would have to spend like ten grand more. I’m thinking about those powered subs that might fit I Def the two front seats

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I’m ordering a base, so yo get the b&o I would have to spend like ten grand more. I’m thinking about those powered subs that might fit I Def the two front seats
I understand. Ford has the option marketed for maximum profit. But, I don't blame them for that. Some folks on the Ranger forum have done what you're thinking of doing. You can search there to see some suggestions if you like.

https://www.ranger5g.com/forum/
Sponsored