MorgansRun

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 330e
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
But looked at it from the corner of my eye so the driver wouldn't see me turn my head. Didn't want to give him/her the satisfaction of someone staring at the baby Bronco. :p It was Iconic Silver like my order, so it was hard to resist a longer stare.

Do any of you do this too?
Sponsored

Sponsored

DeltaBravo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Delta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MIKES MOM
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I seen a few. Surprised at first. Wasn’t aware they were released at the time. Then again I have no interest in that platform

KirchTX

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I think they look really good. If that’s all Ford put out and didn’t have the big bronco I’d probably buy one.

Montana Bronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I think they look really good. If that’s all Ford put out and didn’t have the big bronco I’d probably buy one.
Same.

Bronco Sport fills a good niche for many people, I bet Ford sells a shitload of them.

jarofchris

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A4 - Manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I saw one in my town as well. Hard to beat the price/performance. I am actually thinking about jumping ship on the big Bronco as I will never take it farther offroad than dirt trails and it is impossible to order from the dealer exactly as I'd like.

BennyBronco69

Badlands
First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BWM M4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
But looked at it from the corner of my eye so the driver wouldn't see me turn my head. Didn't want to give him/her the satisfaction of someone staring at the baby Bronco. :p It was Iconic Silver like my order, so it was hard to resist a longer stare.

Lol no.

One, if I want to look I will. Two, why would I care if they get satisfaction from me looking?

I'm not a fan of them. They're not bad but if I wanted just an SUV they wouldn't even be on my radar.

Sponsored

The Dmv

Base
First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2d Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I paced a Big Bend yesterday on the road and wasn’t ashamed to stare a bit. It was nice-looking but seemed quite small.

one800higgins

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've been seeing them more and more lately. Seeing the cactus grey in person made me glad I changed my order to an Area 51. The color just seems a little off.

harpo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
not as many as I thought
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

About 2 weeks ago in a single drive home I saw, a bronco sport, a new defender, an old defender 110, and the mach e.

The Sport looked pretty good, liked the general size, and confirmed the A51 is not for me.

I've seen 2 new defenders, they both looked ridiculous IMO. The side boxes are an abomination.

The old defender looked pretty cool, totally set up for a safari. I didn't see it for long though, I was doing 80 and if it was going over 65 I'd be shocked. To their credit they knew it was slow and stayed in the right lane.

The mach e was Ok, thought it was a fancy MB SUV at first. I passed him and he was so mad that an ugly subaru passed him that he punched it, looked like he hit 100 pretty quick, then slowed back down and I passed him again... I'm a steady 80 guy, uphill downhill turns etc, constant 80.

Old Guy

Big Bend
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JKU, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I saw my first one in the wild last week. I saw it after it passed me. If I would have seen the driver I would have given thumbs and wave. Good looking rigs and I have no problem staring at them.

395N

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Jeep Rubicon XR
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Totally opposite from my point of view.
I've seen a few Sports on the road and I give the owners a thumbs up. It seems to be a very good vehicle for it's segment and while it's not for me, I don't mind showing enthusiasm for the people who have one.
Sponsored