Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

what's this on the the quarter?

xford-white-badlands-2-door-fastback-soft-top_-jpg.jpg
I think it was decided a while ago this one is CNG. Has the yellow recovery hooks as well. Rattle can painted.

chownd

Outer Banks
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
like the 3 together, 2 badlands and the big bend. really like the big bend next to the others. but the middle one looks smaller with the 3 in the same shot. no reall size difference.
I chalk that up to cell phone camera shenanigans. The other angle, not directly in front, the BB looks a bit lower (but that could be the angle there too) tough to tell.

One thing for sure. Those tires are duelers so presumably they are same as standard (unless they are larger with the same brand). I'm shocked at the ride height. I figured OBX and BB would look small, but this guy is for sure holding it's own. Maybe it's just the angle this was taken at? Mid chest vs everyone else higher up closer to eye level?

Regardless this gives BB and OBX orders a lot to be happy about I think.

Bronco Hunting 6-01.jpeg

Bronco Hunting 6-02.jpeg

Sponsored

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Same height when you look straight on shot too. There are two versions of 17” wheels with the bead lock. Both look very similar except for the ring color and some difference in the spokes. One is for Sasquatch with 35” wheels and the other is non Sasquatch with 33”. If you look close at the wheel in the angle shot the spoke is smooth where it goes up to the beauty ring and not dished. It matches the third wheel on the far right in the image below from the Ford website which is the non Sasquatch.
Ford Bronco So, I went Bronco hunting today... found all these... Bronco Hunting 6-02

Ford Bronco So, I went Bronco hunting today... found all these... Bronco Hunting 6-02

Yeah - agreed - if that was a high package (doesn’t have the front cam so no) with MT, that right there is my build.

sjp

Base
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I chalk that up to cell phone camera shenanigans. The other angle, not directly in front, the BB looks a bit lower (but that could be the angle there too) tough to tell.

One thing for sure. Those tires are duelers so presumably they are same as standard (unless they are larger with the same brand). I'm shocked at the ride height. I figured OBX and BB would look small, but this guy is for sure holding it's own. Maybe it's just the angle this was taken at? Mid chest vs everyone else higher up closer to eye level?

Regardless this gives BB and OBX orders a lot to be happy about I think.

Yup...if I squint and imagine AMB flares, mirrors, and door handles, that's my OBX right there. Get rid of the BB badge and swap out the reflection of the guy taking the picture too. Holy crap that looks nice!

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yup...if I squint and imagine AMB flares, mirrors, and door handles, that's my OBX right there. Get rid of the BB badge and swap out the reflection of the guy taking the picture too. Holy crap that looks nice!
Don't forget the grandpa steps...

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Sponsored

sjp

Base
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Don't forget the grandpa steps...
I'm not a grandpa or even a grandma. I'm just a short woman who already does a lot of climbing (see avatar, on rock, or picture below, on ice this week) and doesn't want to climb into my Bronco.

By the time I get back to my car, my legs are typically wasted.

Ford Bronco So, I went Bronco hunting today... found all these... 7_N Cheyenne Canon_Silver Cascade_CMC_2-21 (87)_2

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

waveform55

Black Diamond
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Man every time I see Area 51 out in the wild like that I just 😍🔥🔥🔥

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1970 Bronco, 1955 T Bird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The OW two door with the fastback top is so far the only acceptable use of that fastback I have seen. Doesnt look bad on it.

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I’ve tried over and over to convince myself to get the VB or CO but then I see a picture of a 2 Door Ox White. IMO it is the most striking Bronco they make.
Stop letting people know this!
😘😘
Sponsored