Sponsored

So last call for a mud flap for Sasquatch, and or rock rails?

Roll Sound

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wildtrack 2DR MIC OW, 2014 KTM RC8R
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
This is the best looking option I've seen yet, except I'll have to cut a little off the end of my rock guards to make it work. Did you have to drill any steel parts in the wheel well? I might attempt this since I have the mud flaps you used sitting hear. I'd have to make the metal bracket out of stainless if I'm going to leave it on there.
No drilling into the vehicle at all, except two small holes in the bottom of the flares. Which you wouldn't see if the flaps were off, or if it bothered you, you could fill the holes in the plastic flares with almost anything.

shimmy825

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I also used the plasticolor fiberglass reinforced "generic" flaps, though I chose the ones without the Ford logo. Very happy with how they came out. IMHO look *far* better than the gatorback ones and ran less than $50 with the extra hardware. For me, a good balance in looking decent, offering great protection, and not being ridiculously priced.

More details in my Wildtrak build thread, but here are a few pics:

Bronco mud flaps - 3.jpeg
bronco mud flaps 3 - 1.jpeg
hey so i bought these but in terms of installation...i'm not sure what I'm looking at? mind elaborating on what you did there

Vinny6G

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Getting closer...

Ford Bronco So last call for a mud flap for Sasquatch, and or rock rails? IMG_7111

Sponsored

Moto26

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150 4x4 SuperCab STX -- 2016 Yamaha XSR900
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

BroncoAZ

Badlands
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Door Badlands manual, 2021 Tacoma TRD OR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
And this is a picture with those installed?? What difference do they make?

Ford Bronco So last call for a mud flap for Sasquatch, and or rock rails? 23B09E2B-FB01-4DE2-AF06-5FC2914BA3A0

Ugly as hell, expensive, and they seem to be no better than having nothing… 🤷🏻‍♂️
Notice the flaps are clean and the rest of the truck is muddy, the mud was before the flaps were installed. Even the front of the rock rail that goes through the hole in the flaps is muddy. I wouldn’t mind seeing an after picture of the same truck with the flaps on.

Moto26

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150 4x4 SuperCab STX -- 2016 Yamaha XSR900
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Notice the flaps are clean and the rest of the truck is muddy, the mud was before the flaps were installed. Even the front of the rock rail that goes through the hole in the flaps is muddy. I wouldn’t mind seeing an after picture of the same truck with the flaps on.
I think you're right, and it's bizarre that they would install new mudflaps without cleaning the old mud off first, and it's even more bizarre that the company making these mudflaps would post this picture in their photo gallery… 🤪

carrellslake

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs