Sponsored

SO MANY QUESTIONS! How about some answers?

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The Bronco's seven-speed manual is a Getrag unit, part of the company's new family of six- and seven-speed longitudinal manuals that it calls MTI550. The 550 stands for its torque capacity in newton-meters, which equates to 406 lb-ft, although the company tells us that limit can go all the way up to 590 lb-ft, depending on application.

So this trans should be able to handle the torque of the 2.7 ecoboost
.... that's how I thought the discussion went when it was announced.
Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Besides the 35 inch tires, what would the Sasquatch package add to the Badlands trim package?

Another question I have is what's the point of the different GOAT modes if you have the 7-speed manual?

My ideal package might be: V6, 7speed, Sasquatch, with no GOAT modes (because why?)
Careful now, you'll get crucified for not wanting gadgets. Lol
They don't understand, it's not that I do not trust them.... I don't need them.
I can assure you (them) , I have been in through situations that will make their knees knock in basic Classic Broncos and CJ7's.
They may be nice and very functional, but if it costs me 10k, it ain't worth it.... I'll still be able to get there.

Last edited:

LorenzeTorres

Badlands
First Name
Lo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser/ 2002 BMW M3/ 2016 BMW M2/ 2016 Triumph Thruxton R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Do you think without carpet there will be a lot more noise? I am going to daily this thing, and would love rubber floors so I can clean out sand easily, but if its going to be louder Id rather deal with having to clean the car out
My FJ has rubberized floors and it’s really quite in there. It’s actually quieter than my M3 with carpet! Lol

78CreamBrownie

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sting Grey Jeep JL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
80272FE3-5DC4-4631-8976-5064375AF3A2.jpeg

Keep in mind 8” is what Jeep calls their “larger” screen
For something as off road capable as this thing looks to be, that is an amazing looking interior. Equal to a Rubicon and much better than anything Toyota has put out in the last 5 years. Chevy well... all I can do is laugh.

Jhovde44

Outer Banks
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I just want to know that I can get that sweet two tone interior and the only thing my dad wants is a white top. We have seen both I just hope they become options no just concept ideas.

Sponsored

FellowM3

Raptor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 22' Braptor, 2020 BMW M340
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

My FJ has rubberized floors and it’s really quite in there. It’s actually quieter than my M3 with carpet! Lol
Thats re-assuring

I used to have an E46 M3. Was supercharged. Miss it dearly. Also really want a M2 comp

KCBRUIN

First Edition
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 screw 3.5eb
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Do you think without carpet there will be a lot more noise? I am going to daily this thing, and would love rubber floors so I can clean out sand easily, but if its going to be louder Id rather deal with having to clean the car out
I have vinyl floors in my work F150, and if there's more noise I've never noticed.

OP
OP
OBXdreamin

OBXdreamin

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I just want to know that I can get that sweet two tone interior and the only thing my dad wants is a white top. We have seen both I just hope they become options no just concept ideas.
really hate to be the bearer of bad news, but that two tone interior.... ?

6F25F040-6027-4A45-9B78-272B140171E5.png

Jhovde44

Outer Banks
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
really hate to be the bearer of bad news, but that two tone interior.... ?

Ford Bronco SO MANY QUESTIONS!  How about some answers? 6F25F040-6027-4A45-9B78-272B140171E5
I saw that I'm just hoping they take the time they have to seriously consider adding it.i know it sounds like I'm complaining but I'm really not I love the vehicle and want to see it succeeded

Sponsored

LorenzeTorres

Badlands
First Name
Lo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser/ 2002 BMW M3/ 2016 BMW M2/ 2016 Triumph Thruxton R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thats re-assuring

I used to have an E46 M3. Was supercharged. Miss it dearly. Also really want a M2 comp
I'm not sure if this advice also helps with your decision making, but if you plan on going off-roading the rubber floors are super clutch. When I had my second gen 4runner the Husky mats where not enough to keep the stench off the carpet after wheeling, especially when it rained.

So in addition to lack of noise you'd think you might get because there's no carpet, you also get the advantage of less stinky interior lol!

Your M3 must have been really fast! I had a regular M2 and sold it because it was too fast for my skills. The E46 hits the sweet spot in terms of handling and speed and I feel like I still have to learn more as a driver on track with this chassis.

OP
OP
OBXdreamin

OBXdreamin

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I saw that I'm just hoping they take the time they have to seriously consider adding it.i know it sounds like I'm complaining but I'm really not I love the vehicle and want to see it succeeded
i dont see it as complaining. Hopefully Ford is watching this feedback carefully and still open to making adjustments. None of us would be here if the intent was to just shitpost. Thats what Jeep forums are for.

Rufus

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Explorer Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
i hope the reason ford isn't giving us concrete package information is because they want to see our reactions and what we want before finalizing them.

... in that case, ford please offer a white top on all trim levels especially base and black diamond please i am begging you
AGREE 100%! Kind of hoping it's a "WHITE PACK" -- like they do on Mustang and Ranger with BLACK PACK. Also hoping for a few more Heritage colors like a light blue or light tan. Hoping!

Taargus

Badlands
First Name
Norm
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ram Power Wagon, 1980 FJ40
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Carpet only on the Base, unfortunately.
How bout on the Wildtrak? Carpet is standard there. I'm gonna upgrade to Lux interior...any chance I can do that with rubber floor as an option, or am I dreaming?
Sponsored