Sponsored

SO MANY QUESTIONS! How about some answers?

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
unfortunately
Thanks for clarifying. Another question: Velocity Blue? On the color chart, but absent from the web site. Think we get it? Delayed avail? Thanks
Sponsored

LonestarBronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have two issues
Bandlands no carpet option, you can equip it with every option but no carpet
Wildtrak forcing the Sasquatch Package on you if you want this model

I want 33's and carpet but it's impossible to get WTF
If you want a Wildtrak without Sasquatch? Get an Outer Banks
33's and carpet? I'm sure you will be able to order a Base, BB, OB with larger tires. If not, put them on yourself after you take delivery.

BB & OB come standard with 32's. Is 1" really going to be that noticeable of a difference?

BadLands

Badlands
First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 BMW M240i
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thats re-assuring

I used to have an E46 M3. Was supercharged. Miss it dearly. Also really want a M2 comp
I drive a 2017 m240i. Took a ride in my buddy's 2020 m340. My God, that updated interior is absolutely incredible!

Taargus

Badlands
First Name
Norm
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ram Power Wagon, 1980 FJ40
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

From what I have seen, you are dreaming haha. But again, nothing is set in stone right now. If we provide feedback (as Mike Levine apparently asked us all to do on Twitter), some things may change between now and when the order guides come out.
where can I send that feedback? in my opinion carpet/rubber floor should be a choice across all models.

Dick_Castlesmurff

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forester
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Careful now, you'll get crucified for not wanting gadgets. Lol
They don't understand, it not that I do not trust them.... I don't need them.
I cannot assure you (them) , I have been in through situations that will make their knees knock in basic Classic Broncos and CJ7's.
They may be nice and very functional, but if it costs me 10k, it ain't worth it.... I'll still be able to get there.
I'm all for gadgets, I just don't understand what the different modes would be controlling that a manual transmission wouldn't override. Perhaps it has more to do with power distribution between the 4 wheels, like "Baja mode" would be rear wheel drive mode... eco mode maybe would shut down the engine at a red light? Idk...

Sponsored

FellowM3

Raptor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 22' Braptor, 2020 BMW M340
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I drive a 2017 m240i. Took a ride in my buddy's 2020 m340. My God, that updated interior is absolutely incredible!
Yea haha. I actually got that car for my wife. Its an absolute beast, and the interior is beautiful.

Im most likely selling the RS for the Bronco and keeping the M340

Iron Ox

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Like others have said 2 door rear space. Fold absolutely flat? Or seats removable like jeep wrangler otherwise the space is utterly useless.

Would be nice to be able to sleep in the back like you can a 2 door wrangler or haul more gear.

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Do you think without carpet there will be a lot more noise? I am going to daily this thing, and would love rubber floors so I can clean out sand easily, but if its going to be louder Id rather deal with having to clean the car out
Get some mats? I have 2 sets of mats in the back of my F150. I live on sand. It helps.

Sponsored

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

A lift, although the language around the Badlands package is vague enough that it could have its own lift.
Yeah - though it seams like a 5/8” lift, and a wider track probably from different wheel offsets. (Do we think the 5/8” lift includes bigger IFS arms?)

ATLBronco75

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sucks the only way to get a black painted roof is with the WT or FE. I wish you could get it with the BL.
Wait, what? I haven't seen that anywhere. Hard tops in multiple colors seem to be available options for all of them.

395N

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Jeep Rubicon XR
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Wait, what? I haven't seen that anywhere. Hard tops in multiple colors seem to be available options for all of them.
I sure hope I am wrong, but in reviewing Ford's site it appears to me the carbonized gray are the color of the hardtops in every version apart from the WT and FE (which enjoy painted black). Grille color will be easy to swap as many come in carbonized gray too, I'd swap for the black post purchase if I have to.
I am not referring to body color roof matching, but being able to spec the WT or FE tops on a BL. That is what I am after.

Last edited:

Corsair

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Do you think without carpet there will be a lot more noise? I am going to daily this thing, and would love rubber floors so I can clean out sand easily, but if its going to be louder Id rather deal with having to clean the car out
I guess I must be wrong from reactions, but I’d’ve thought rubber would be more sound deadening than carpet.
Sponsored