Sponsored

Updated: Resolved!! So, my bronco arrived and the dealer tried marking it up $10K ADM

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

maintance plans on a dot matrix are killer
The dumb thing is they use those glass desks and give you a flash drive. No printing anymore. I can bring my own flash drive.

theserg

Big Bend
First Name
Sergey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
So glad I did not go with the Gary Yeomans near me (Palm Bay). I originally thought about it but ultimately decided to get it from Brandon Ford in Tampa. Although a 2 hour drive, I've worked with them before and they are good people. The salesman there told me that as long as I order the vehicle and not buy it directly from them , I will get it MSRP out of the door. Mine is sitting there in the rail yard right now waiting to get picked up so I will come back later with a review once I do get it.

This is crazy. I would be at the dealership having a word with the manager, although that may not solve much.

hemiblas

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt, 3 Wrangler JLs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Has he reached out to Mike on twitter yet. It seems like a lot of these get resolved with a the dealer and the person worked it out reply.

CPL_Rabbit

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Minivan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Has he reached out to Mike on twitter yet. It seems like a lot of these get resolved with a the dealer and the person worked it out reply.
It's bullshit that it's necessary to reach out to an almost c-suite Ford employee to get dealers to act reasonably. Ford has fucked up giving larger dealerships leverage with lower customer match requirements and a tilted allocation formula that enables these pricks.

Sponsored

4X4 Lady

Outer Banks
First Name
Fran
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 4x4 Navigator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I don't think I have anything that would help.
You had to get something,!? Can’t imagine that Yeomans would just put an order in without more deposit $$. Was it a pure base with absolutely no options?

Garbone

Big Bend
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1962 C10, 21 Mustang, 12 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I drove by Yoemans at lunch last week. No Bronco's on the lot but they did say they had 8 due in soon and I could put in a bid. Eh. I just wanted to see a Bbronco in person. Funny thing is they sell parts and accessories online for under MSRP.

I would never buy from them, June before last when I put in my day 3 Bronco res I talked to the sales manager there. Dude made my skin crawl.

Bought the mats for my Mustang from them and have had service done there. Pretty good, buy a car, not so much...

2.3BigBend

Base
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Work Beater
Your Bronco Model
Base
Now what? If I could have afforded the $10K mark up, I've of ordered max'd out Badlands!!!
Exactly. I'd walk away. I was quoted $41k out the door for a nicely equipped Rubicon Wrangler that had an MSRP close to $43k a few months ago. I decided I'd wait and see what my dealer does. They won't even return my text or emails, and every time I call I get transferred to voicemail that goes unreturned. so I'm about over the whole thing.

I can almost guarantee anyone who gets the shaft on a Bronco after waiting with a reservation will "never" buy another Ford. One could probably assume any kids they have of age would never buy a Ford.
I have been a staunch Ford guy. 3rd Generation, loyal Ford guy. I am about to walk away and never look back. Customer service has been terrible on my wife's new Ford and issues we were having with it. The dealership service manager just blatantly lied at every turn. Now, this whole Bronco mess and the (different) dealer I am supposedly dealing with ( zero communication ) have me with one foot out the door. I get it, I'm only one person. But I doubt I'll be the only one. I would bet at least 25% of the original order holders ( maybe substantially more? ) have walked away. These ADM's are not going to last. People need to be patient. We really hold all the cards.

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here's the problem with your logic, when someone ORDERS a Bronco, Ford sends them this...

So why would they assume anything OTHER than it was theirs and that it would be at MSRP barring any other discussion of price.

wildtrak order.png

Not Granger's order, not Ford's Order.... YOUR ORDER.

If I go online with Domino's pizza and order a Pizza... The local Domino's doesn't show up at my door with the Pizza and an Additional Dealer Markup for my F'ing dinner.
Thats actually a great analogy and Ford should take notice.

You have the pizza price (car price), the delivery fee (destination & delivery), a place to input a discount code (the Granger and other dealer type discounts), and then the tip. The tip is where if the dealer went above and beyond and you feel they should make more than they are, you can add to it (a customer added mark up if you will). Will never happen but would be a cool concept I think.

OP
OP
Shallow Drifter

Shallow Drifter

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RAM 3500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Here is what I ordered....

1634679870701.png

And here is what they're trying to charge me...
1634679921213.png

Now what? If I could have afforded the $10K mark up, I've of ordered max'd out Badlands!!!
After negotiations with the dealer, we've worked out a deal in which I'll pay full MSRP with NO ADM.

Thanks everyone for helping me out.

Sponsored

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
After negotiations with the dealer, we've worked out a deal in which I'll pay full MSRP with NO ADM.

Thanks everyone for helping me out.
Can you give more details on how you worked it out? Did you do it at the salesman level, manager, GM? Did you have to get others involved? Produce any documentation? Tweet Mike L?

Any info you can provide will be helpful to others in your situation. Also consider updating your first post with resolution details and possibly include: "Update: Resolved" in the title.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Glad to hear that the dealer was able to be reasonable!!! One less dealer to put on blast!

OP
OP
Shallow Drifter

Shallow Drifter

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RAM 3500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Here is what I ordered....

1634679870701.png

And here is what they're trying to charge me...
1634679921213.png

Updated: Easiest resolution process ever! Talk with the sales rep about the ADM and he claimed that they markup every vehicle on the lot. After some back and forth conversations, I flat out asked if they are going to sell me the bronco at MSRP. Again, more discussions ensued and sales rep confirmed that if I agree to pay full MSRP then the deal was on.

Evidently, the ADM is a normal sales approach they try with everyone. And in this case, it appears that some specific questions about not wanting to pay ADM resolved the issue.

I hope everyone has the same luck.

OP
OP
Shallow Drifter

Shallow Drifter

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RAM 3500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

You had to get something,!? Can’t imagine that Yeomans would just put an order in without more deposit $$. Was it a pure base with absolutely no options?
I transfer my order here early on when I thought they weren't going to charge an ADM. It's base squatch 2dr with HD bumper and bar. That's it.

icd70

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Glad it worked out for you!!!! I was just getting ready to load the van up for a road trip....🤯
Sponsored