Sponsored

Update-Situation fixed-So my Bronco has come in.... & marked up 10k by DCH FORD OF EATONTOWN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Missy_Fussy

Black Diamond
First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Shoot 0 stars was an option? I did 1 star. Hopefully other dealers will take wind of the impact on this movement.
no... it did make me put at least one star... I took the screenshot first
Sponsored

GreenMtnBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BadSquatch; 13 Wrangler JK; 04 Lifted Mini
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You: Boasting about paying people overseas pennies on the dollar.
Also you: Dealer ADM is bad!
You’re the same.
how is that the same? I am not going to ANY of my employees after they do the work and saying - here, take less $, I pay my people on time, I give them bonuses US and foreign workers alike . I'd love to find the people i need in the US for a decent wage that will work hard. Just doesn't happen. But that's another discussion.

now to the subject at hand: Let's be clear - when a dealer sends you a sheet to sign and return to them with a build configuration, while it's not an enforceable contract, it IS a hell of a "inducement" for you to believe that is what you are paying for a car. In some states, this may be considered a contract since the dealer created it, sent it by email, asked you to sign it in return. But you will need a lawyer to hold that up as they will tell you otherwise. Most consumers are relying on the dealer to handle the transaction in a legal, forthright manner, not put them in a place to grab a hot car in the end, screw them out of it and go make an extra $10k-50K off of them having reserved, waited and drooled over their next car. Do I really need to hire a lawyer to ensure my car purchase paperwork is ironclad?

As far as ADM on a car sitting on the lot, I have zero issues with it. The dealer invested in that car, is paying floorplan financing to have it there, and should put it out to market. I DO wonder how so many cars that are supposedly built for reservations are ending up unclaimed and in dealer hands to put to market🤔

The car ordered for an individual is a very simple paper transaction, and from what we've seen in these forums most dealers have very little to no communication to order holders during the waiting period, so the $ they are making is plenty for this. THAT is the business they are in. If they aren't making enough $, they should get on Fs but for not producing enough cars for them to sell.

Last edited:

GreenMtnBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Shoot 0 stars was an option? I did 1 star. Hopefully other dealers will take wind of the impact on this movement.
tried to edit mine to 1 star, doesn't seem to allow on google, but it's already down to 4.0, bet we can hit 3.5 today

Aviboy97

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

where's @Ford Motor Company ? can they help with this? I'd be calling the Better Business Bureau and any other regulatory agencies I could - maybe even a lawyer, especially since you've got something printed from them showing NO dealer markup
Not for nothing, but I think the Better Business Bureau is completely irrelevant nowadays.

Social media and Google carry more weight in the court of public opinion.

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1971 Toyota FJ40, 1998 Corvette 'vert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

These idiots are definitely wise to the negative feedback thing. Take a look below, after a negative review was left 17 hours ago - mysteriously, 3 new 5 star reviews without any comments were left an hour later . . .

Ford Bronco Update-Situation fixed-So my Bronco has come in.... & marked up 10k by DCH FORD OF EATONTOWN 1634385896158

Sponsored

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So you choose to be ass in my thread-Don't worry I reported this.
Dude, you kind off opened yourself up to it by calling people idiots for going to one of the discount dealers….and then this happened to you who went on the big dealer path. It was pretty ironic…

JBHillCountry

Black Diamond
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Land Cruiser, 2022 F250, 2022 Tahoe Z71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
It looks like they’re saying if you bring in the order sheet they will honor it.
Ford Bronco Update-Situation fixed-So my Bronco has come in.... & marked up 10k by DCH FORD OF EATONTOWN 1634385896158
He means if it is signed by a dealership representative they will honor it. In this case, it is not. Not much the OP can do with just his signature on it.

Roger123

Badlands
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GC, '14 Yamaha Super Tenere
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Left my Google review, keep 'em coming folks! This is so sad, Ford is the only one that can prevent this tragedy.

_finack

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Lincoln MKZ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It's good to hear people are switching to leaving Google reviews. I was thinking, "Do people really visit the Facebook page for a car dealership before going there?"

I don't have a Facebook account, but when I did I never did this sort of research on there. I did it all on Google and Yelp.

Sponsored

one800higgins

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Lol at the moron at the start of this thread thinking a Big Bend will fetch $30K markup.

CJ1064

Badlands
First Name
Clifford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350, Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
looks like DCH took down the ability to review them on FB, move to google reviews.. .
just search them up in google, go to the right side of the screen where it shows the stars and click on leave a review. it's at 4.1 now, can we get it down to 3.9 today? 3.5 tomorrow?
why am I doing this? I will want you all on my team if I have this problem with my dealer. this IS a war!!!

Same here

GreenMtnBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hilarious the the OP was throwing insults at Granger buyers, and now he is getting ADM jammed up his ass by a typical dealer.
right, but Granger will only be able to fulfill 20% of their orders in 2022, and each year forward... are people going to sit around and wait 3 years for a granger car when they can get elsewhere? you can go to your dealer now, ask about ADM, if they say they are going to do that and won't give you a signed contract saying otherwise, you can go to F and switch your dealer to one that will deal straight. I am sure other dealers will do a straight deal with a contract to secure another sale. (and customer).
I have 27 F dealers in about an hour's drive of my house. hoping mine is the honest one.

BennyBronco69

Badlands
First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BWM M4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not for nothing, but I think the Better Business Bureau is completely irrelevant nowadays.

Social media and Google carry more weight in the court of public opinion.
They worked for me last year when I had issues getting my $ back from an extended warranty I bought. They wouldn't budge until I submitted a case to the BBB.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.