Sponsored

Update-Situation fixed-So my Bronco has come in.... & marked up 10k by DCH FORD OF EATONTOWN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Balthezor

Badlands
First Name
Ronnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Say what you will about Tesla, but that was my last vehicle purchase for my wife. But man, no bullshit. You order the car. It arrives, you sign paper and you drive away. If you don't like what you see, they could give one shit because they will sell it to the next person and you just walk away.
Sponsored

The_Phew

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 2.3L 7MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford has given consumers two choices:
-Get your Bronco in roughly reservation timestamp order, but get bent over a barrel with ADM
-Get fair+transparent pricing, but get your Bronco once humans are living on Mars

Choose your own adventure!

Defyfate11

First Edition
First Name
Jaime
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Camry TRD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Hilarious the the OP was throwing insults at Granger buyers, and now he is getting ADM jammed up his ass by a typical dealer.
Look forget what post that the OP has sent out, he is in need of our support now, we can come together to help him through this by placing tremendous pressure on the Dealer and Ford so that at least there are options to make it right. After this is all over, the OP will see that this community was supportive of him when he needed it most and that my Bronco Fam strengthens the connection of all of us within the Bronco 6g family. Let's do our part and voice this bad business practice to the public via social media. This dealer has other Broncos in stock, they have a choice in honoring MSRP on another Bronco or any other solution that Scott and the dealer come up with.

Palerider

Outer Banks
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

And Levine has the audacity to blame consumers for trying to avoid behavior like this by going to reputable dealerships. Sorry to hear that man, hopefully this gets some traction and they relent.
Yes! How do the anti-Granger folks spin this one?
It must be Sherminiator's fault for trusting this dealer. Sorry bub, he should have known integrity is a lost art. He should have known that the dealer was going to ffff... him, just like he should have understood the allocation game, and should have known they could only fill their 4 allocations from 10k orders, and it is his fault he chose the wrong dealer, because only us Neanderthal's who chose Granger can't figure out the game (sic).

Addendum;
OOPS! I had only read the first couple of pages of the thread then fired off the above rhetorical post, AND the email below on your behalf. My post above was not to attack you personally---I did not know of your post below; And it doesn't matter--email gladly sent to the dealer to support you!

Sherminiator said:
Someone with half brain should have had warning bells going off going with dealerships (who aren't in major markets) offering less then MSRP and them getting 1000 orders, when they'll be lucky to get 1/4 of that on a good day.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Palerider

Outer Banks
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Reserved 7/13 with in the first 45 minutes, placed my order in January, Built July 2nd, Dirt Mountain till September and delivered 10/14

Was checking the Pizza tracker yesterday and noticed that it was delivered to DCH Ford of Eatontown.

I've been reaching out to my sales guy (who I'm friends with) the past few weeks and he's been acting slightly different.

I give him at call at 11 today (have off this week), so he proceeds to tell me that they are marking them up 10K now. I drive up to the dealership after the call talk to my sales guy and then I talk to the manager and he trying bullshitting with this "value" talk and I basically cut through the BS and straight up ask them if they are going to take it off....which I proceed out the door and tell them to shove the Bronco where the sun doesn't shine and a bunch of other four letter words.

Needless to say I'm furious at this point.

You guys know what do.....

https://www.dchfordofeatontown.com/

https://www.facebook.com/dchfordofeatontown
this email sent to dealer; (i don't do twittle, tic-tac, spacebook, myface, instantgram, etc.)

"A fellow Bronco enthusiast has posted that he has been waylaid by the dealership.
The Bronco he reserved in 2020, and ordered 2021, and the one he has been waiting on for 15 months; has now been effectively hijacked by the dealership with an obscene dealer markup. Please honor your commitment to your customer and sell him his Bronco at the previously agreed price." Bruce

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Look forget what post that the OP has sent out, he is in need of our support now
He literally called us idiots for going with Granger/Stephens/Chapman, in part, to get a good deal. It turns out that was an ironic comment to make.

OP
OP
Sherminiator

Sherminiator

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Yes! How do the anti-Granger folks spin this one?
It must be Sherminiator's fault for trusting this dealer. Sorry bub, he should have known integrity is a lost art. He should have known that the dealer was going to ffff... him, just like he should have understood the allocation game, and should have known they could only fill their 4 allocations from 10k orders, and it is his fault he chose the wrong dealer, because only us Neanderthal's who chose Granger can't figure out the game (sic).
So what are you accomplishing by doing that?

Your just pissed off that you made a decision that didn't work out in your favor when it came to Granger and your using my misfortune to attack me...which isn't the point. Its just vengeful and doesn't solve your or my problem.

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Time to Tweet this to Mr. Levine and see if this is the 98% part that they are going for in their stellar customer service.

Sorry to hear that this happened to you. This was my greatest fear and that is why I went to Granger! This crap has to stop.
He will just say you should have negotiated the price at the time of order. Go look at his twitter. He has said this repeatedly. He may also say that dealers are independent of Ford, so the price is between the consumer and dealer. I've seen similar tweets to this as well.

Defyfate11

First Edition
First Name
Jaime
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Camry TRD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
A valid written contract requires agreement by both parties (i.e. signatures by both). I don't think the OP has a valid contact. When I placed my original 21 order, and converted my order to a 22, I got a purchase agreement specifying total cost (including taxes, tags, and fees) with 2-party signatures from my dealership.

Sorry this is happening to the OP, but he didn't protect his end of the deal when he placed the order with the dealership. It doesn't make what the dealer is doing right, but I don't believe he has a leg to stand on legally (I am not a lawyer, though).
Don't think Scott the OP is looking a pursing legal action, the dealer is operating on greed and had the chance while Scott had the opportunity in finding a different dealer to disclose their intention on doing a mark-up, they ordered the vehicle with Scott having the final sale price as MSRP and it is until the day of delivery in which they didn't reach out to Scott to tell him his Bronco was there. Scott needs our support in communicating to the public that this dealer cares more about profits than its customers. Posting bad reviews is the action that is needed to give this dealer a change of heart. So far though, the GM of this dealership has called Scott and made it clear he is not getting a Bronco despite attempts of leaving bad reviews. The dealer has turned off comments on their FB page and appears to have added a bunch of false 5-star reviews while calling out the 1-star reviews as bogus. Something tells me this dealer has screwed over many people before to be so non-flippant about having a group call them out on their bad business practices. Bronco Fam, your help and time on this matter is greatly appreciated!

Sponsored

Moya7

Base
First Name
Maureen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 BMW M240i, 2015 BMW 435i
Your Bronco Model
Base
Buy it for 10K over and sell it for 25k over. Why walk away? The dealer gets the money either way so you arent hurting him.
I sold mine for under 50k, covered what I paid including taxes and fees, plus a little bit more. No gouging, and now there’s a very happy new Bronco owner. I’m really bummed but I’ll order another one for late ‘22 or ‘23.

Defyfate11

First Edition
First Name
Jaime
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Camry TRD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
He literally called us idiots for going with Granger/Stephens/Chapman, in part, to get a good deal. It turns out that was an ironic comment to make.
We are all entitled to our opinions and while calling out other idiots is a bit offensive, it holds no real harm to anyone. We are also all in this delayed game for a long time and misplace our frustrations on things that are not important. This is important and only "we" consumers will be able to send a message to Dealers that deal with the Bronco Reservation Holders fairly. We have waited for some for over 15+ months and that should account for something.

Palerider

Outer Banks
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So what are you accomplishing by doing that?

Your just pissed off that you made a decision that didn't work out in your favor when it came to Granger and your using my misfortune to attack me...which isn't the point. Its just vengeful and doesn't solve your or my problem.
time is a funny thing. as you were writing this (and i hadn't seen it yet), i was addending my post. please see my addendum. i had no idea you had posted comments re; the Granger situtation. and again, it doesn't matter--i would still have sent an email to the dealer on your behalf. my point was that the boat we are riding in from this fiasco just a got a little bigger, and not just from Granger customers. bruce

OP
OP
Sherminiator

Sherminiator

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

as for the granger thing, I can't find a thing I posted about outside of this:

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...be-delayed-for-years.25334/page-9#post-887865

I NEVER called anyone an idiot.

Not to mention there are so many variable as to getting a Bronco...biggest one being time of reservation being completed-which I mentioned at the end of that posting.

But this isn't about Granger and the issues they have.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.