Sponsored

Update-Situation fixed-So my Bronco has come in.... & marked up 10k by DCH FORD OF EATONTOWN

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
Sherminiator

Sherminiator

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

What sort of aftersale support ? I currently drive a 2018 Chevy and it has never needed anything from a dealer. Assuming Fords are at least as good as Chevy, I don’t foresee ever needing a dealer.

See my very first post on B6G. I was very upfront about how Ford screwed me in 1994 on a warranty claim on my brand new Bronco. I swore I would never buy another Ford. I kept that promise to my self ever since, but I am very nostalgic about my multiple old Broncos, so I reserved one but kept in the back of my mind that Ford is on probation. And now, because Ford’s dealer network has a problem with the dealer I choose, Ford has decided to punish me, the customer. That is flat out childish behavior by Ford.

Note: I have 2 reservations, one with Granger and one with a Montana dealer. The Montana dealer is currently charging $25K in ADM. No way am I paying that.
I’d 99 that order for a Mod top. If they’re still charging high ADM in 2023, then figure out another constraint to 99 over until prices come down.
You’ll either have your Bronco from Granger by then or pricing will be back in line for a mass produced vehicle. Wait those a-holes out. Don’t give that order to them without a fight.
Good luck

Corsair

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Look forget what post that the OP has sent out, he is in need of our support now, we can come together to help him through this by placing tremendous pressure on the Dealer and Ford so that at least there are options to make it right. After this is all over, the OP will see that this community was supportive of him when he needed it most and that my Bronco Fam strengthens the connection of all of us within the Bronco 6g family. Let's do our part and voice this bad business practice to the public via social media. This dealer has other Broncos in stock, they have a choice in honoring MSRP on another Bronco or any other solution that Scott and the dealer come up with.
Exactly, and this goes beyond doing this just in support of the OP. Every time one of these battles is won, makes it less likely the next dealer will try and do this.

Last edited:

GreenMtnBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BadSquatch; 13 Wrangler JK; 04 Lifted Mini
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dumb question. If my dealer throws on an ADM and i balk, can I use my reservation to strike a deal w another dealer? Or am I at the back of the line because of the behavior of an unscrupulous dealer?

Palerider

Outer Banks
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So what are you accomplishing by doing that?

Your just pissed off that you made a decision that didn't work out in your favor when it came to Granger and your using my misfortune to attack me...which isn't the point. Its just vengeful and doesn't solve your or my problem.
scott,
agreed, though inadvertently (how strange is that), and except for the p....off part. i shouldn't have anything to complain about. at least 40k people reserved broncos ahead of me, yet i received (august--Granger) one of the first few thousand built (how lucky is that). i am more upset for the b6g forum members--including you. i have 1/3 broncos we ordered. i have a vin on the 2-door for at least 2 months now, but awaiting build date, and fairly certain to receive in 2021 (since i have a vin). neither of the 2021s is the one that i want (2022 on order), but this bronco is way nicer than i was expecting (my son's). i wish you the best. bruce

Ford Bronco Update-Situation fixed-So my Bronco has come in.... & marked up 10k by DCH FORD OF EATONTOWN 1634408076887

Sponsored

PaBronco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon, 2022 F-150 Lightning Pro
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Which Bronco on their website is yours Mr. OP?

BeachShredder

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AMG c63s, Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My dealer in Warrenton Va is telling me that they’re honoring the original price when I first put in my reservation. He did say however, that they’re expecting a few people to walk away from their deals, in which they’ll be marking those up for regular lot sales. If they pulled this bullshit with me, I’d create 100 fake accounts and 1-star them to death.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So what are you accomplishing by doing that?

Your just pissed off that you made a decision that didn't work out in your favor when it came to Granger and your using my misfortune to attack me...which isn't the point. Its just vengeful and doesn't solve your or my problem.
Some seem to think there was an agenda when it was suggested that people think about what you are signing on for. Will they really be able to fill so many reservations? Nobody wanted to hear it and here we are full circle. They are using you as the scapegoat when this has nothing to do with the other dealer. You may be just as screwed there, but in a different way.

OP
OP
Sherminiator

Sherminiator

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Sponsored
OP
OP
Sherminiator

Sherminiator

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Some seem to think there was an agenda when it was suggested that people think about what you are signing on for. Will they really be able to fill so many reservations? Nobody wanted to hear it and here we are full circle. They are using you as the scapegoat when this has nothing to do with the other dealer. You may be just as screwed there, but in a different way.
I get that, but what is going on isn't solving anyone's issues either...all its doing is inflaming people's tempers. My blood pressure has been off the charts the past 24 hours dealing with giant C word of a GM crying to me about how expensive steel is for their new building among other things...really dude?

Hey laugh at me all you want...its a shitty situation...but you don't need to post about it either.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I get that, but what is going on isn't solving anyone's issues either...all its doing is inflaming people's tempers. My blood pressure has been off the charts the past 24 hours dealing with giant C word of a GM crying to me about how expensive steel is for their new building among other things...really dude?

Hey laugh at me all you want...its a shitty situation...but you don't need to post about it either.
Take it easy, I'm trying to support you.

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I think we can agree Ford should put an end to all the unscrupulous dealer behavior. Ford needs to take control of their business from top to bottom.

PaBronco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon, 2022 F-150 Lightning Pro
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
So how is this dealer countering the one star reviews, with five star reviews.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.