Sponsored

Update-Situation fixed-So my Bronco has come in.... & marked up 10k by DCH FORD OF EATONTOWN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Defyfate11

First Edition
First Name
Jaime
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Camry TRD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
So how is this dealer countering the one star reviews, with five star reviews.
I don't see the newer reviews on this item anymore other than mine on the google page, but this dealer has been changing the settings and using their admin privileges to combat the negative reviews. On Facebook, they have controlled adding newer posts and also applied settings to either most relevant or no post being shown. Someone had posted a screenshot of the 5-star reviews and I had seen earlier today one created which coincidently had to comment on all the 1-star reviews saying that this was just a group of people trying to tear down this company without reason and now I can't find it.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Sherminiator

Sherminiator

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Roger123

Badlands
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GC, '14 Yamaha Super Tenere
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So how is this dealer countering the one star reviews, with five star reviews.
I'm not sure but they are definitely winning, back up to 4.2.

Boxer4

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRUCK
Your Bronco Model
Base
Super sorry to hear this, also my worst fear. Have the printout sheet, emails with the price, but who knows. Wondering if I should go back now and have them sign the DORA ( think that’s what it’s called). Never occurred to me that the printout from the dealer with the price specific to my order could be changed in their end.
The PS5 has amazing demand and people would pay more than sticker, but you don’t see Sony charging 2k because they can. They said this is the price, we reserve, then pay the price. Imagine that.
If your now MY22 shouldn’t you get a new DORA ? Simply put a MY21 DORA unscheduled is vapor.

Sponsored

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They are up to 69, I say again 69 5-star reviews in less then 24 hours. I think they put out an email to every person they could find in their address book to write a review on their behalf. Tis crazy. I think we found the shadiest Ford dealer out there!

grayshadow

Black Diamond
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I emailed them and this was the response I received. 🤷‍♂️

Hi Charlie-

Thanks for the email. It sounds like you've got some bad information. We honor any agreed to price. Just sold a First Edition yesterday to a customer that had a signed buyer's order.

Thanks

Michael Hull
Ford Bronco {thread} {filename}

Jamesjk82

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The fact that this dealer is posting fake reviews instead of just doing the right thing is more reason for the community to push back even harder.

Hopefully, a few current orders at the dealership will see the reviews and switch to another dealership. That might actually get the dealership’s attention.

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Someone with Twitter might want to show Mr. Levine how this dealer does reviews.

JBHillCountry

Black Diamond
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Land Cruiser, 2022 F250, 2022 Tahoe Z71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
And your being flippant...

Your just taking your frustrations out on some random person on the internet.
This whole drama show is your fault. I hope you realize that. You didn't do your due diligence. Period.

Hi Charlie-

Thanks for the email. It sounds like you've got some bad information. We honor any agreed to price. Just sold a First Edition yesterday to a customer that had a signed buyer's order.

Thanks

Michael Hull
Could be some validity to that if the FE buyer is (a) a true story and (b) smarter than the OP and got his order form signed, on an agreed upon price by a dealership representative and not solely with their own signature. All 20 pages of this "this is my worst nightmare" and "this is a tragedy" thread would have been avoided. Pretty sure there could be actual things to be a trajedy or nightmare instead of not getting a mass produced (eventually) Ford SUV on time. Some of you folks desperately need a safe space and a trophy.
And I 100% agree this dealer is run by shitbags.

Sponsored

Defyfate11

First Edition
First Name
Jaime
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Camry TRD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

Hi Charlie-

Thanks

Michael Hull
From a technical legal point that might be true, however, consumers should not have to either an attorney or be screwed over before to demand a buyer's order especially when dealers are very evasive in providing them. I have never had reserved and then order my very own special vehicle this would be my first time so I am naive in the process, but I have never seen this level of at right predatory aggression from a large scale business entity towards the consumers that it relies on to stay in business. I know that I was lead to believe that I was reserving and then when I ordered was getting my Bronco at either MSRP or an agreed-upon price at the time of the order placed. Scott has waited since July 2020 and should not have to pay a dealer mark-up.

Razorback

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So dealer printed DORA with only one set of pricing and represented pricing to customer. They had customer sign said DORA with only one set of pricing. Customer did not print DORA themselves, but rather dealer did. Dealer knew price, didn't change pricing on signed copy by customer. Seems both had to be in agreement on pricing based on customer signature and acceptance by dealer. It's not as if the customer surprised the dealer... Seems this would be a valid contract.

grayshadow

Black Diamond
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hi Charlie-

Thanks

Michael Hull
Not supporting the dealer, rather I posted to let everyone know I reached out and expressed my dissatisfaction with the dealer and they did respond.

Newraptor

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus , Ford f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Sorry about all this. I called ford and they said dealers are their own business they don’t control them. So you are out of luck sorry. You should go out and find a bronco or order again.

DCDcollects

Outer Banks
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Expedition F250
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Are all DCH's owned by the same entity? I've had great experiences dealing with my local DCH. Was talking to him yesterday (ordering an F350) and we discusse ADM and how they won't do it. He mentioned thinking long term rather than short term. They want customers to become loyal and essentially be advertising.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.