Sponsored

Update-Situation fixed-So my Bronco has come in.... & marked up 10k by DCH FORD OF EATONTOWN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mdeamon

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai tucson
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Wow Chrysler "jeep' must laught their ass off how Ford handle the Bronco surpriae ADM....

Imagine Jeep owner wait 2 year to get their bronco ....

FORD try to capture the jeep market to buy Bronco.... the sneaky dealer will make it very hard to swicth when customer realize the shit show surprise ADM........
Sponsored

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Wow Chrysler "jeep' must laught their ass off how Ford handle the Bronco surpriae ADM....

Imagine Jeep owner wait 2 year to get their bronco ....

FORD try to capture the jeep market to buy Bronco.... the sneaky dealer will make it very hard to swicth when customer realize the shit show surprise ADM........
Here's an article claiming the same is happening with Gladiator. On Wrangler Forum, most are claiming Jeeps can be bought for a bit under MSRP.
https://www.caranddriver.com/news/a28105626/jeep-gladiator-prices-dealer-markups/

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
LMFAO - Big Bend limited production unit... What's the Bronco Raptor gonna be?

Also sign me up for $3000 of upgrades for $6500.

Sponsored

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I like how they say "Limited Production", like this BB will actually be worth something in 10 years! LMFAO
Limited production only because Ford can't seem to ramp up to full production. Once they do, it won't be very limited.
Good example how you can twist words to make it have an important sound.

BoogieBD

Black Diamond
First Name
Boogie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Get the local TV Consumer Action Team involved.
Make sure said CAT notes "This 'adjustment' was not disclosed at the time the order was placed and deposit paid. The dealership chose to add it at the time of delivery as a surprise. "
(THat's almost word for word what the local one near me said - and the dealership tried to justify it, but they had a bunch of people cancel orders and go elsewhere. They quickly 'adjusted' the adjustment and now doing strictly MSRP and trying to recover - get too greedy, and you don't have anyone to get greedy off of, bubba!).
I agree I had to do the same thing here. Tag them on the post and all of that. Call your news stations and let them know your gonna make this public.

OP
OP
Sherminiator

Sherminiator

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

As for the Google reviews, how can fake reviews be removed? Not sure what or how people are using to do this...

Bronc-OH

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep XK, Jeep WJ
Your Bronco Model
Base
As for the Google reviews, how can fake reviews be removed? Not sure what or how people are using to do this...
Multiple Gmails. You can report the ones from employees as conflicts of interest.

Sponsored

MLRey

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4, 18 Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Here's an article claiming the same is happening with Gladiator. On Wrangler Forum, most are claiming Jeeps can be bought for a bit under MSRP.
https://www.caranddriver.com/news/a28105626/jeep-gladiator-prices-dealer-markups/
I was looking at the Gladiators when they first came out. The ADM for them lasted a very short time. Maybe a few months, it wasn't long before Jeep was giving incentives for them like most other vehicles. Basically if you paid ADM on one you threw your money away. A few people had to be first to be in one and were apparently willing to pay for the privilege. Paying ADM or big markups for added equipment has got to be one of the stupidest things you can do. But many will do it so they can show off. Might as well post of video of yourself burning money for fun if you want attention.

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

One dealership near me has both of their Big Bend’s with $10,000 mark up. Lol. The antimatter blue Badlands in the pics is mine and I paid MSRP for it at a different dealership.

Ford Bronco Update-Situation fixed-So my Bronco has come in.... & marked up 10k by DCH FORD OF EATONTOWN 1634506715935

Ford Bronco Update-Situation fixed-So my Bronco has come in.... & marked up 10k by DCH FORD OF EATONTOWN 1634506715935

well, at least on the BB they added some good extras, LOL.
Meanwhile I'm enjoying my lodaded Badsquatch I got for $4k less including taxes and fees and all that.
Find a better dealer, but I don't mind these guys milking the stupid with too much money either.

Gotta laugh at the dealer installed "limited production" though 🙃

OP
OP
Sherminiator

Sherminiator

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I went to a few local dealerships in the area just to get a better feel for the market-the one dealership had anywhere from 2.5-5K markup on nearly all products (only the Escape didn't have it) and had in a Badlands Bronco with 30K markup on it! A new Maverick had a 5K markup on it!!

I even stopped at a local Jeep dealership that was across from a Ford dealer-all new Wranglers where 5K marked up for "market adjustment". Even the "used" 2021s with 20-30K miles where getting like new car pricing on them.

Last edited:

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
well, at least on the BB they added some good extras, LOL.
Meanwhile I'm enjoying my lodaded Badsquatch I got for $4k less including taxes and fees and all that.
Find a better dealer, but I don't mind these guys milking the stupid with too much money either.

Gotta laugh at the dealer installed "limited production" though 🙃

Ya, and they put the $10 ADM on the least capable Bronco that you could build pretty much!!!!

Ford Bronco Update-Situation fixed-So my Bronco has come in.... & marked up 10k by DCH FORD OF EATONTOWN 10k ADM Bronco FULL

Last edited:
OP
OP
Sherminiator

Sherminiator

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Multiple Gmails. You can report the ones from employees as conflicts of interest.
Yeah that I know, but the real question I was trying to ask and poorly worded was all the bad reviews-are people using "real" accounts or burner/fake ones?

So it could be technically argued that both sides are at fault.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.