Sponsored

Update-Situation fixed-So my Bronco has come in.... & marked up 10k by DCH FORD OF EATONTOWN

Status
Not open for further replies.

LowerSlowerDelaware

Base
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback, Chevy S10 Ram 3500
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Disagree...

I paid less than MSRP.

Screenshot_20210806-024733_Gmail.jpg
If you want to get shitty over my little ditty
Then be a good sport and mention Military Overseas Sales Corp
Sponsored

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Call Ford Customer Service and ask them personally. There are simply too many know-it-alls here with different information. Customer Service will be able to look up you exact reservation and let you know. Don't wait any longer!
Oh I have another year to wait for the MOD top, so I have plenty of time to wait lol. I was just curious for others - and I suppose myself - eventually.

LowerSlowerDelaware

Base
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback, Chevy S10 Ram 3500
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Please explain this to me, My Window sticker is green and I am expecting delivery next week. I hope that I can get my FE for MSRP or real close to it.
That's between you and your dealer. I'm still on track for MSRP but I suspect my dealer is going to screw me over the Ford $1,000 "We Love You Long Time" Customer Satisfaction funds. Probably make me buy over priced DIO crapanola that I really do not want or buy a bottle of really nice Scotch as suggested by Ford and give me a bottle of Old Rot Gut Frontier Whiskey as my Bronco Bustin' Thank You.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Sponsored

Jjt24

First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Unfortunately it is not criminal we live in a Country were money talks, the truck belongs to them they will sell it to the highest bidder in the Pirate World of Car sales - that's how it works.

Answer me this: if you had a car listed on Auto trader and three people showed up in your driveway wanting to buy it one for $10K, one for $20K and one for $30K who would you sell it to ...? Please don't lie - we all know the answer to that question...

Unless you have a signed contract from the dealer both signatures (and even that probably doesn't matter) and or a reputable dealer who cares about their reputation and customers (there isn't one on the face of the Earth) then you are screwed my friend
Sold an f150 a couple of years ago, got so many emails about it after listing it on Facebook marketplace. First guy that messaged me couldn't make it out for 3 days and I had 2 people offer me more money than I was asking and selling to the 1st guy. Told them I was gong by order of contact and I'd move down the list if things fell through. 1st guy bought it for asking price. So to answer your question I was fine with getting my asking price and the lower amount from contract number 1. I'll take good karma and everyone happy anyday over screwing someone over.

snakeyes

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Chaz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco "Billy" Wildtrac, Sasquatch A10
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Sold an f150 a couple of years ago, got so many emails about it after listing it on Facebook marketplace. First guy that messaged me couldn't make it out for 3 days and I had 2 people offer me more money than I was asking and selling to the 1st guy. Told them I was gong by order of contact and I'd move down the list if things fell through. 1st guy bought it for asking price. So to answer your question I was fine with getting my asking price and the lower amount from contract number 1. I'll take good karma and everyone happy anyday over screwing someone over.
First of all: I wasn’t suggesting anyone should be screwed over, nor would I screw anyone over - re-read the post…. I said three people in the driveway all offering bigger amounts than the other, you or anyone else would take the most amount of money - there were no promises in my hypothetical post - the guy has no signed P&S and the Bronco market along with all car markets have blown up - what do you expect thieves to do, wake up … GET THE DOCS SIGNED … This thread is a good post for showing people what not to do and that lesson is - DON’T TRUST ANYONE

Jjt24

First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
First of all: I wasn’t suggesting anyone should be screwed over, nor would I screw anyone over - re-read the post…. I said three people in the driveway all offering bigger amounts than the other, you or anyone else would take the most amount of money - there were no promises in my hypothetical post - the guy has no signed P&S and the Bronco market along with all car markets have blown up - what do you expect thieves to do, wake up … GET THE DOCS SIGNED … This thread is a good post for showing people what not to do and that lesson is - DON’T TRUST ANYONE
And I'm saying I had that scenario and took the asking price from 1st contact over higher offers. So I would not take the most offered.

mandyhoth

Outer Banks
First Name
Mandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explore
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Left my 1 star review on google. Hoping I’m not in your same shoes when mine shows up.

BoostedBronco

Raptor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4x4
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Remember Mike Levine's famous quote - FORD DOESN'T CARE ABOUT YOU. THEY ONLY CARE ABOUT THE BIG DEALERS WITH THE MARKUPS and keep supplying them Broncos to mark-up.

Sponsored

RJSD

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
So, to summarize, you have no contract agreeing on that price and only have a piece of paper that only you signed saying “yes order this Bronco”. Got it.

Why are you complaining and throwing a tantrum on multiple sites? You have no legal standing. Yes, I know it may be shocking that in the middle of a pandemic when new vehicles are hard to come by that a dealer would charge a little more for a product they own. Even more shocking is the fact that they would do this on a product that is extremely sought after (and already has a brand new roof).

The audacity!!

You have two options. Either buy it or don’t. But to get upset at the dealer is mind boggling. They owe you nothing. No contract no deal, it’s that simple.

Also, you didn’t see this coming? Wow…
Next!

Shifty

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is crazy where is @Ford Motor Company on this stuff! Don’t give me this BS that dealers are protected by law. Ford you have the most valued asset here allocations. Hurt them by removing future allocations every time they pull this shit!

OP
OP
Sherminiator

Sherminiator

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So, to summarize, you have no contract agreeing on that price and only have a piece of paper that only you signed saying “yes order this Bronco”. Got it.

Why are you complaining and throwing a tantrum on multiple sites? You have no legal standing. Yes, I know it may be shocking that in the middle of a pandemic when new vehicles are hard to come by that a dealer would charge a little more for a product they own. Even more shocking is the fact that they would do this on a product that is extremely sought after (and already has a brand new roof).

The audacity!!

You have two options. Either buy it or don’t. But to get upset at the dealer is mind boggling. They owe you nothing. No contract no deal, it’s that simple.

Next!
Ok troll

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

The audacity!!

Next!
Dealer alert !!! :eek:
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.