Sponsored

Update-Situation fixed-So my Bronco has come in.... & marked up 10k by DCH FORD OF EATONTOWN

Status
Not open for further replies.

RJSD

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Dealer alert !!! :eek:
Is anything I (and others) said in this thread inaccurate?

He doesn’t have a signed purchase agreement. It’s that simple. He’s more than welcome to pursue another Bronco at another dealer or pay what’s being asked. It’s that simple.
Sponsored

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Is anything I (and others) said in this thread inaccurate?

He doesn’t have a signed purchase agreement. It’s that simple. He’s more than welcome to pursue another Bronco at another dealer or pay what’s being asked. It’s that simple.
Dealer must be starting to feel the heat from the negative press. I hope it puts them out of business. Slime at it's finest.

RJSD

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Dealer must be starting to feel the heat from the negative press. I hope it puts them out of business. Slime at it's finest.
Not at all. The only thing slimy is a grown man throwing a tantrum because he’s not getting what he wants. And then goes on and publicly disparages the dealer. Maybe the dealer should go and sue him for libel. They can easily provide evidence of him telling people to trash their reviews which, in turn, can reasonably be argued that it would have a negative effect on their business. All while he’s in the wrong.

The OP may want to tread lightly. I bet the dealer has deeper pockets than he does.

nichord

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Let's start with customer had a reservation to order the vehicle. Yes, the dealer can order by converting the "customers" reservation. Sounds like Ford is now saying the dealers should have a signed price sheet before ordering the MY22s to stop some of this nonsense. I am sorry, but you don't expect to go in and get screwed on a $45k to $63k vehicle when you are converting "your" reservation number to an order and you see a DORA sheet with MSRP pricing on it. Great if you do this sort of thing all the time, but this is not a normal deal. The dealer has the Bronco cause you converted a reservation and they were the middle man. Ford would have had more insight than the customers on slimy dealer practices and should have required dealers to get a signed price sheet with every converted reservation. This would have protected the customer from unauthorized conversion and for not getting shafted after the wait. No one on here will make the mistake again, but thinking this is how business works is exactly why these dealers are being called out because it is downright slimy. It's a sham and I hope they do get whacked by Ford and whacked by the reviews. It is BS plain and simple.

I see RJSD just joined... probably the dealer GM.

hemiblas

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt, 3 Wrangler JLs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Let's start with customer had a reservation to order the vehicle. Yes, the dealer can order by converting the "customers" reservation. Sounds like Ford is now saying the dealers should have a signed price sheet before ordering the MY22s to stop some of this nonsense. I am sorry, but you don't expect to go in and get screwed on a $45k to $63k vehicle when you are converting "your" reservation number to an order and you see a DORA sheet with MSRP pricing on it. Great if you do this sort of thing all the time, but this is not a normal deal. The dealer has the Bronco cause you converted a reservation and they were the middle man. Ford would have had more insight than the customers on slimy dealer practices and should have required dealers to get a signed price sheet with every converted reservation. This would have protected the customer from unauthorized conversion and for not getting shafted after the wait. No one on here will make the mistake again, but thinking this is how business works is exactly why these dealers are being called out because it is downright slimy. It's a sham and I hope they do get whacked by Ford and whacked by the reviews. It is BS plain and simple.

I see RJSD just joined... probably the dealer GM.
He has 4 posts all on this thread....Coincidence.....

The OP should get his Bronco. He ordered it. Ford really needs to get involved in this one. This is getting out of hand.

Sponsored

skater777

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not at all. The only thing slimy is a grown man throwing a tantrum because he’s not getting what he wants. And then goes on and publicly disparages the dealer. Maybe the dealer should go and sue him for libel. They can easily provide evidence of him telling people to trash their reviews which, in turn, can reasonably be argued that it would have a negative effect on their business. All while he’s in the wrong.

The OP may want to tread lightly. I bet the dealer has deeper pockets than he does.
Hmmmm...RJSD is a brand new user who joined today and is strangely siding with a shady dealer who posts fake reviews on Google. Coincidence?

nichord

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Hmmmm...RJSD is a brand new user who joined today and is strangely siding with a shady dealer who posts fake reviews on Google. Coincidence?
I mean come in triggered he did!

RJSD stir that pot some more and see if you can't get more forum people fired up. Plenty of people on here on their last nerve over this and elevating this thread to more people on here will get more action!

RJSD

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

Prove the dealer reviews are fake.

But let’s assume they are. How is that any different than the fake reviews left by members here and elsewhere? That’s fine though, if the dealer is smart they are keeping every negative review as it’s evidence.

Remember there is nothing binding in terms of price. Therefore the dealer is doing nothing shady. Law clerks can see that the dealer is doing nothing wrong here. They have a customer who did not sign a binding purchase agreement. Please tell me how that’s the dealers fault?

Jhopkinson

Base
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 OBX 4dr SAS, 22 Base 2dr SAS, 2021 F150 XLT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

You know what you did to this poor guy, quit hiding behind the "He didn't have a signed Agreement" and do what's right!

1. (in Hinduism and Buddhism) the sum of a person's actions in this and previous states of existence, viewed as deciding their fate in future existences.
    • INFORMAL
      destiny or fate, following as effect from cause.

Sponsored

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
So, to summarize, you have no contract agreeing on that price and only have a piece of paper that only you signed saying “yes order this Bronco”. Got it.

Why are you complaining and throwing a tantrum on multiple sites? You have no legal standing. Yes, I know it may be shocking that in the middle of a pandemic when new vehicles are hard to come by that a dealer would charge a little more for a product they own. Even more shocking is the fact that they would do this on a product that is extremely sought after (and already has a brand new roof).

The audacity!!

You have two options. Either buy it or don’t. But to get upset at the dealer is mind boggling. They owe you nothing. No contract no deal, it’s that simple.

Also, you didn’t see this coming? Wow…
Next!
keep
Not at all. The only thing slimy is a grown man throwing a tbe aware of it, antrum because he’s not getting what he wants. And then goes on and publicly disparages the dealer. Maybe the dealer should go and sue him for libel. They can easily provide evidence of him telling people to trash their reviews which, in turn, can reasonably be argued that it would have a negative effect on their business. All while he’s in the wrong.

[/QUOTEon

This is obviously the dealer or his rep who is clueless as to how all this works. Social media. Rule 1 is to keep thing social, hence social media. Attacking another poster will have you and your IP banned on the sites that I administrate. You got called out here and are feeling the wrath of enthusiasts. You chose your seat, if it's too hot for you, suck it up buttercup. You may not be aware of it, but posts up in here have ended up being quoted in the MSM as original sources. One of us is small, but together we are a force...

RJSD

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
This is one where @mrlevine really needs to get involved in.
What’s he going to do? He runs social media pages. You think he’s going to get involved in an issue where there is no legal obligation for a certain price?

PaulBrownSr

Big Bend
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Borrowing lol
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Simpin hard for the stealership lol

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
[/QUOTE]keep
Not at all. The only thing slimy is a grown man throwing a tbe aware of it, antrum because he’s not getting what he wants. And then goes on and publicly disparages the dealer. Maybe the dealer should go and sue him for libel. They can easily provide evidence of him telling people to trash their reviews which, in turn, can reasonably be argued that it would have a negative effect on their business. All while he’s in the wrong.

This is obviously the dealer or his rep who is clueless as to how all this works. Social media. Rule 1 is to keep thing social, hence social media. Attacking another poster will have you and your IP banned on the sites that I administrate. You got called out here and are feeling the wrath of enthusiasts. You chose your seat, if it's too hot for you, suck it up buttercup. You may not be aware of it, but posts up in here have ended up being quoted in the MSM as original sources. One of us is small, but together we are a force...[/QUOTE]

Status
Not open for further replies.