Sponsored

Update-Situation fixed-So my Bronco has come in.... & marked up 10k by DCH FORD OF EATONTOWN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We can sit here and debate signed documents, handshake agreements yada yada yada till we are blue in the face. Bottom line though is treating your customers like dog 💩 is wrong. Planting your flag in the ADM is one thing… coming to a forum to argue and piss off the customers is silly and just bad business. If you do work for the dealership then I pray your GM or regional Ford rep isn’t aware of your posts.
Sponsored

rugbysecondrow

Black Diamond
First Name
Pauly P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 C-10 stepside
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Freedom of speech is a great value we hold dear in America, but it requires that people also learn when NOT to speak...

This thread could have just been another "shitty dealer" thread that faded into the background, but now it will live on even longer. Thanks @RJSD , you have actually helped more than you know.

the following quote comes to mind:

"when people show you who they are, believe them". Maya Angelou

This is applicable to businesses as well.

I hope people believe who this dealership is and what they stand for, because they have shown you...over and over and over again.

Deleted member 13702

Were any of those products as in demand as the Bronco? Was there another plandemic going in when you purchased those as well…dramatically impacting new vehicle supply?
I did buy a very in demand vehicle at the height of the pandemic for my quoted invoice price from a dealer who obviously wasn’t a complete jackass.

There are honest dealerships, but we all know now that yours isn’t one of them.

Congratulations on being the poster child for most despicable dealer in the country.

jdbabb4247

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

WTF! Total BS. I plan to jump on that link. That is CRIMINAL. You have a contract, call Ford at least file a complaint. Sorry Man.
Just can't believe Ford is allowing this BS to continue.

RJSD

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
You’ve now pushed this to the number one thread. 👏🏻 Thanks for helping get the attention on unethical, douche bag dealers. Most ordinary people buying a vehicle know nothing about ADM’s and have no understanding that they need a written agreement, because shady dealers could screw them over. They look at MSRP and assume that’s the price, because that’s the listed price and they’ve never been told otherwise. That is why it’s unethical.
There was ADMs on the freaking Mach-Escape and there are ADMs on the Maverick (which is like adding an ADM to the Aerostar lol). It's reasonable to assume there would be on the Bronco. To suddenly be surprised that there is going to be more money asked on the hottest product right now is laughable.

Yes the dealer is being a douchebag but there's no law or recourse against that. It's not how I'd run my dealer.

It's also hilarious that ADMs have been occurring from every manufacturer over decades. Ford even makes you sign a contract that you can’t sell your GT until they allow it. Yet ADMs on the Bronco have you all spun up.

Last edited:

Sponsored

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
There was ADMs on the freaking Mach-Escape and there are ADMs on the Maverick (which is like adding an ADM to the Aerostar lol). It's reasonable to assume there would be on the Bronco. To suddenly be surprised that there is going to be more money asked on the hottest product right now is laughable.

Yes the dealer is being a douchebag but there's no law or recourse against that. It's not how I'd run my dealer.
Seriously....

Ford Bronco Update-Situation fixed-So my Bronco has come in.... & marked up 10k by DCH FORD OF EATONTOWN wtf-thats-the-sperm-that-won

Also, tell us how you would run your dealership...

Last edited:

RJSD

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Seriously....

Ford Bronco Update-Situation fixed-So my Bronco has come in.... & marked up 10k by DCH FORD OF EATONTOWN wtf-thats-the-sperm-that-won

Also, tell us how you would run your dealership...
I'd exercise an ounce of due diligence to protect myself and the customer and have a dedicated form honoring the MSRP. It's not that hard. And this type of nonsense can be avoided.

Beachin 74

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco, 2015 F-150, 2022 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
And? Did you read what he wrote? “I agree that this is the Bronco that I want DCH to order for me”. He signed a piece of paper stating he wants the dealer to order that vehicle with those options. That’s *NOT* a purchase agreement.
Why would someone want a dealership to order a Bronco and not purchase it?
This is just me, I go to the dealer to purchase a vehicle, not just "order it".
I have better things to do with my time.
DCH FORD OF EATONTOWN

Last edited:

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

It's also hilarious that ADMs have been occurring from every manufacturer over decades. Ford even makes you sign a contract that you can’t sell your GT until they allow it. Yet ADMs on the Bronco have you all spun up.
You really trying to compare ADM on Bronco to selling a Ford GT? The dealer is a piece of shit for screwing reservation holders. If you want to charge ADM then tell customers UP FRONT and not when their car hits the damn lot. I wish nothing but bad on people like this, bunch of pieces of trash.

foreWard

Badlands
First Name
Ward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep GC Trailhawk, 2003 Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Everglades
The only thing I regret about checking my internets this morning is I could have had this freaking-amazing entertainment during a slower part of the day.

And @RJSD just when we thought you had maxed out your douche-ness. You go full snorkel on us

Last edited:

Sponsored

rugbysecondrow

Black Diamond
First Name
Pauly P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 C-10 stepside
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'd exercise an ounce of due diligence to protect myself and the customer and have a dedicated form honoring the MSRP. It's not that hard. And this type of nonsense can be avoided.
Stop with the bullshit.

The dealership created a price and quote. The "buyer" ordered a Bronco based on the price and quote created by the dealership. If they wanted to charge ADM, there was ample opportunity for the dealership inform the "buyer", in writing, on the price that was quoted...by the dealership. They purposefully chose not to...that is unethical and wrong. Period.

In any other industry, if the business sends you a itemized price quote, on their letterhead, which this was, then a buyer should reasonably have faith in that price.

Ford should be concerned because dealerships are using their logo and letterhead giving false quotes to people specifically for the purpose of executing a bait and switch strategy.

GreenMtnBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BadSquatch; 13 Wrangler JK; 04 Lifted Mini
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

And? Did you read what he wrote? “I agree that this is the Bronco that I want DCH to order for me”. He signed a piece of paper stating he wants the dealer to order that vehicle with those options. That’s *NOT* a purchase agreement.
it may not be a legal document. however, if the dealer produced a piece of paper with the specs to place and later confirm an order on a car, AND the "buyer" has paid a deposit as requested by the dealer, then a contract has been formed. If the buyer takes the dealer to court and you have 12 reasonable people as a jury, i am willing to bet they don't side with the big corporate car dealer..

Additionally, and I won a six figure suit against a large bank on this issue in the financial crisis, We as consumers rely on reputable brand name companies to guide us through our purchase, be it a home loan, or a car purchase, we are not the experts, most of us don't have law degrees. If a reputable brand puts a piece of paper in front of us and we sign it, pay a deposit and have been induced to do so by Ford spelling out how this process works, then a contract was formed (consideration has been given as a result of the inducement), we as consumers are acting on the reliance that the dealer (extension of Ford as a reputable brand) or as in my lawsuit, a brand name bank, is acting within the guardrails of consumer laws.

as for @RJSD - you joined this forum yesterday, you have only posted in ONE thread, why don't you go buy a newspaper with today's date and take a selfie in front of your local USPS to show us where you are if you aren't connected to the big corporate asshats that DCH is?

DCH FORD OF EATONTOWN

Last edited:

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Not at all. The only thing slimy is a grown man throwing a tantrum because he’s not getting what he wants. And then goes on and publicly disparages the dealer. Maybe the dealer should go and sue him for libel. They can easily provide evidence of him telling people to trash their reviews which, in turn, can reasonably be argued that it would have a negative effect on their business. All while he’s in the wrong.

The OP may want to tread lightly. I bet the dealer has deeper pockets than he does.
The OP is certainly ignorant as to how car buying works but come on. Common sense tells you that you get things in writing (in this case a purchase agreement) if you want things to go smoothly. Without it the dealer is legally allowed todo whatever it wants. They know they can sell it with that ADM. why should they sell it to this guy?
And yes it’s not a good look for the dealer but frankly who cares? We have bigger things to worry about than a guy who never signed a purchase agreement throwing a tantrum because he is being asked to pay more for the most sought after (for some reason) vehicle on sale today. Talk about 1st world problems.
Who exactly am I screwing?
More proof Ford never intended that reservation holders had one single bit of meaning or protection, it was/is purely a marketing gimmick for dealer leads.

Integrity, Ethics, no, they do not exist with @RJSD and many most Ford Dealers. This is more clear proof that slimeball Ford Dealers are alive and supported by @Ford Motor Company.

Ford Bronco Update-Situation fixed-So my Bronco has come in.... & marked up 10k by DCH FORD OF EATONTOWN 5qzuzx

"DCH FORD OF EATONTOWN"

Last edited:

RJSD

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
You really trying to compare ADM on Bronco to selling a Ford GT? The dealer is a piece of shit for screwing reservation holders. If you want to charge ADM then tell customers UP FRONT and not when their car hits the damn lot. I wish nothing but bad on people like this, bunch of pieces of trash.
Yeah I am. It’s not as nutty as someone comparing pushing an elderly person down the stairs to charging an ADM on an SUV as happened earlier in this thread.

And by every conceivable metric this SUV is more anticipated and exciting than the GT.

This is like being on a Tesla board. People just refuse to look at anything rationally.

Aviboy97

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Everglades
You need the snorkel to breath with the deep s*it you buried yourself in and the winch to pull your a$$ out of said s*it.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.