Sponsored

Update-Situation fixed-So my Bronco has come in.... & marked up 10k by DCH FORD OF EATONTOWN

Status
Not open for further replies.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
You don't know the full story of what he's referring to.
What I do know is that this whole chain of events wouldn't of happened without the dealer trying to screw him and without him getting the equivalent of a digital lynch mob after the dealer.

But what part of the story did I miss?

balucipher

Big Bend
First Name
Balu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Well that sucks bud

Guess the dealership keeps getting reviewed poorly instead of everyone deleting their reviews in exchange for the $10k markup they'll collect on your bronco

GreenMtnBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BadSquatch; 13 Wrangler JK; 04 Lifted Mini
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Guess the dealership keeps getting reviewed poorly instead of everyone deleting their reviews in exchange for the $10k markup they'll collect on your bronco
I guess we can all keep giving them bad reviews to remind them not to do this to the next guy?

Ultimately I am on the short end of the stick, partly due to actions of members here, which has limited actions that certain people can take due the back lash
so this begs a question, i am assuming you have been in touch with F, your outcome wasn't what you signed up for, will they let you get a new Bronco ordered by a new dealer that gives you a contract with the same reservation time stamp you had? or are you now at the back of the line due to the actions of a shizzy dealer?

balucipher

Big Bend
First Name
Balu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

If Ford told me that they're siding with their scumbag dealer and that I'd have to place a brand new reservation, I'd order a new Jeep from one of the dealers Ford screwed over with the allocation formula for 2022.

GTFO of here Ford with the "oh people from the forums left the dealer bad reviews so our hands are tied please pay the markup"

Sponsored

Jhuff

Badlands
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma and DR650
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ultimately I am on the short end of the stick, partly due to actions of members here, which has limited actions that certain people can take due the back lash

So take what has happened to me and learn from it.

Yeah this is bitter pill to swallow, but in the grand scheme of things it’s just car….

Drop me a PM if you want more details.
Are there any details that you can share publicly that might help the next guy? Did F (or whomever) say there could/would have been a positive result otherwise?

OP
OP
Sherminiator

Sherminiator

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'm sorry to hear that you're getting screwed by this dealer but it seems ridiculous to blame this forum for the outcome.
I take full responsibility for the consequences of my actions, Now I'm just trying to make sure it doesn't happen to other people.

Lets leave it at that.

Deleted member 13702

The thing is that sometimes the internet pitchfork method causes more issues then it actually solves.

I’m not blaming forum for being the only reason for this, but the actions did not help the situation.
You changed your original post in which you told this forum “you know what to do.” Which inferred you wanted us to visit the dealer site and comment on your situation.

So man up and take your lumps. For two days everyone on this forum came together to try and help you.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I know a nice dealer in Iowa you can talk to.

Sponsored

BennyBronco69

Badlands
First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BWM M4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

So take what has happened to me and learn from it.

Yeah this is bitter pill to swallow, but in the grand scheme of things it’s just car….

Drop me a PM if you want more details.
What actions did we take that hurt your case that you didn't ask for?

I'm 44 so my memory may be slipping... but I remember your post saying "you know what to do". Looks like you have since edited that part out.

Missy_Fussy

Black Diamond
First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Can we just leave the poor guy alone? It’s like the Lord of the Flies in here, geez.
have you learned nothing yet... we follow Alinsky rules - "keep the pressure on"
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.