Sponsored

So no 4dr BD, mid pkg, manual trans option?

cesarinho

Black Diamond
First Name
Cesar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Mid includes remote start, which means you MUST get auto, as it's not allowed for manual.
If you look at the Mid package picture posted above... in parentheses it states only the remote start option is for auto trans. Just like any other car manuf. that offers a manual transmission.
Sponsored

jrstorm1007

Big Bend
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2007 Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Except, you CAN get the Mid package on Badlands with a manual transmission. This is just Ford forcing you to move up a model.
Oh right, I didn't really look into BL, it was always been BB or BD for my broke ass. Thanks

blue182

Black Diamond
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AMB BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Here are a few more options that only come with the mid package. It has blind spot monitoring and reverse sensing which is helpful if you live in or around a city. It comes with safety equipment that should be standard.

PACKAGE HIGHLIGHTS â—Ź Mid Package

— Reverse Sensing System — SYNC® 4 with Enhanced Voice Recognition ○ 8" LCD Capacitive Touchscreen with Swipe Capability ○ Wireless Phone Connection ○ Cloud Connected ○ AppLink® w/ App Catalog ○ 911® Assist ○ Wireless Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ Compatibility ○ Digital Owner’s Manual ○ Conversational Voice Command Recognition
— Ford Co-Pilot360™ ○ Auto High-Beam Headlamps2 ○ BLIS® (Blind Spot Information System) with CrossTraffic Alert ○ Lane-Keeping System ■ Lane-Keeping Alert ■ Lane-Keeping Aid ■ Driver Alert ○ Pre-Collision Assist with Automatic Emergency Braking (AEB)2 ■ Pedestrian Detection ■ Forward Collision Warning ■ Dynamic Brake Support ○ Rear View Camera with Backup Assist Grid Lines2 Note: Enables compatibility with FordPass™ Performance App with Off-Road Navigation

Bronc-OH

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep XK, Jeep WJ
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yup, I'm in the same boat. I'm hoping my order gets pushed to MY22 and Ford opens up the mid package on BD, but I'm not holding my breath.
Why not just asked to be pushed to 22?

Sponsored

mjcutri

Heritage
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco HE
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Why not just asked to be pushed to 22?
Because I'm happy enough with the BL that I ordered and I'm thinking that orders for MY21s that get pushed back to 22 will be filled before orders requesting a MY22.
I would be happy to save the money if I can get a BD with the mid, but like I said before, I'm not holding my breath that Ford will make that available in 22.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I tried looking but wasn't coming up with another topic although I'm sure there already is one about this...

So If I pick Black Diamond, with Manual trans, then select the mid package, as soon as I select mid package it switches over to auto trans. I thought that a manual transmission and mid-package would be available on Black Diamond, no?
The next option that lets me pick mid pkg and man. trans, is Badlands. I don't need all the Badlands bells and whistles and feel the Black Diamond would do the trick if I could get mid pkg! ugh.
BD - mic top, w/ roof rails, floor mats, manual trans, tow pkg, plus mid pkg would be $43,995.00 ($42,500.00 with standard pkg)
BL - mic top, w/roof rails, floor mats, manual trans, tow pkg, plus mid pkg would be $50,040.00

So a $6045.00 jump in price. I know you get a lot more with the Badlands build, but it's all stuff I probably won't use like the sway bar disconnect etc. I think for the type of "off-roading" I will be doing I won't need stuff like that. Heck for another $3590, I might as well get a fully loaded Badlands with Lux pkg, tow pkg, manual trans etc. for $53630.00.

A Black Diamond mid pkg manual trans would do it for me, but the B&P won't allow it!
School me! :p
B&P has already schooled you.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is why I'm sticking with the Base model, very little difference in amenities if you cannot get Mid, so why pay the $5k Big Bend tax.
Tow pkg is a rip, by the way, fyi.

Cookieck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro SS, Indian Chief Vintage, Yamaha Fz1, Honda Shadow, etc
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Mid includes remote start, which means you MUST get auto, as it's not allowed for manual.
Others have already mentioned the fact badlands has this option with manual trans, but just to point out even if badlands didn’t, tons of other vehicles over the years have had packages with remote start included and fully able to add to a manual trans, you just don’t get the remote start part of the package. Heck, Jeep even deducts price of the remote start from their cold weather package on the wrangler when added with manual transmission, plenty others you end up just paying for remote start that you don’t get with manual(looks like that’ll be what the bronco does on badlands, no price change in mid package).
Sponsored