Sponsored

So now that we know how modular this car is. Can we talk about how amazing that is?

beachman101

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The fact that you can remove the doors and roof isnt that big of a deal.

but the combination of removing the doors , the front and rear quarters is massive.

My biggest fear with this vehicle was being "limited" in my ability to use its features (badlands) to really push it because i was worried about destroying the car in a single outing (paint / scratches)

The fact i can remove my pretty anitmatter panels and doors and put on some cheap garbo plastic opens a whole new world to me as a consumer.

I can actually go hardcore offroading and not destroy the paint and get major dents.

anybody else EXTREMELY excited about this? seems like they should have really announced this earlier. This feature really stomps jeeps brains out as a complete product.
Sponsored

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
It's cool for sure, but didn't we know most of this from the start? They talked about how easy it was to remove all the panels including the rear quarters in previous videos. This was just the first time they showed you how ugly you can make it. :LOL:

Rydfree

Badlands
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford F-150 Supercrew 4WD King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They showed the modularity of the Bronco in the first month . There were discussions about the aftermarket would have fenders and such fairly quickly .

OP
OP

beachman101

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes, they did announce this at the beginning. Just not with a fancy video.
the only thing i remember was a VERY early (months ago) white model out in a parking lot. Its a different story when its official and not some early concept

Sponsored

Firefly

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Ford F250 Super Duty
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
the only thing i remember was a VERY early (months ago) white model out in a parking lot. Its a different story when its official and not some early concept
I'm not trying to rain on your excitement because it is really cool. I'm just saying that we were told early on that the fenders, quarters, flares, and grille were easily removed. Obviously, not everyone has the Bronco news IV hooked directly into their blood stream like me and other fanatics, so I get that not everyone knew.

ET1

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
They did talk about it but to me this shows just how easy it is. A few bolts and I can replace the fenders! I'm excited to go with a wider fender and ditch the grey plastic. I dont know if you have seen the Saleen bronco render but I think those fenders look awesome.

OP
OP

beachman101

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm not trying to rain on your excitement because it is really cool. I'm just saying that we were told early on that the fenders, quarters, flares, and grille were easily removed. Obviously, not everyone has the Bronco news IV hooked directly into their blood stream like me and other fanatics, so I get that not everyone knew.
Im not saying you are not right but i have been plugged in pretty good regarding this and its the first i have heard of it outside that weird white plastic model in the parking lot.

I can only imagine for people who are not plugged in have to say about it.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

This is more than Jeep sure; but coming from Jeep world—where Wranglers are like Legos, and everything is configurable in the aftermarket even to tasteless angry-face extreme—this is why you don't sweat "argh, I can't get X on a Y". You are buying a platform on which to build to your own budget and desires. :)

Sponsored
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XJ Cherokee, 1971 Z28 R/S
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

FORD has taken what JEEP Wrangler is loved for, it’s customizability and expanded on that. I for one will love customizing my Bronco to my personality and being able to remove body panels for easier access to underneath component And look forward to future wide body panels from the aftermarket ?. Just imagine a few years from now all the personalized and custom Broncos there will be running around.

A89FD4A1-EF4C-431F-B4AF-F194D32D510C.png

A98EB58C-FAA5-4FFE-95E3-768B8892E5B5.png

Hemisfear

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bronco Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco So now that we know how modular this car is. Can we talk about how amazing that is? 1606363904224
Sponsored