Kc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For years I knew I was going to buy myself the new Bronco if it was available by late spring of 2022 when I will have paid off my mortgage. But within a week of the reveal it was painfully obvious I had to reserve one to have any chance of getting it during the first two or three years of production.

Four or days after the reveal Ford said something about 100,000 reservations having been made already (don't quote my numbers, I don't remember the actual number, but it was HUGE). So on day six I made a reservation just to make sure I could get one "someday."

San Tan Ford in Gilbert, AZ, got 500 reservations that first day or two. And that is only one dealer out of a whole bunch of Ford dealers in the Phoenix area. I would completely believe 50k in 24 hours to be feasible, or at the very least, 50k in 48 hours.😍
Ya maybe if their system worked correctly lol
Sponsored

DeltaBravo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Delta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MIKES MOM
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I couldn't agree more and that is exactly what it was at my dealership. Priority only were scheduled. To be fair this email was not intended for the masses, I just thought I would let you all see what I see on my end.

Also the simple fact that Ford was ahead of schedule on anything Bronco is not something I would complain about?
I think we will see that FORD underpromised in their MY21 numbers. I’ve been crunching all sorts of numbers. I expect Ford will produce closer to 70k units this calendar year than the 52k they are promising in MY21

OP
OP
thesyncguru

thesyncguru

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 4 runner TRD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think we will see that FORD underpromised in their MY21 numbers. I’ve been crunching all sorts of numbers. I expect Ford will produce closer to 70k units this calendar year than the 52k they are promising in MY21
If they can secure the parts and pieces I'm 100% in agreement.

GlowingMoose

First Edition
First Name
Glendon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cheverolet Traverse
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

No more delay on the Black Interior FE from what I see now. I know it was originally late availability.. Possibly no longer!
My dealership who does not reach out proactively (very frustrating) sent me an email on Friday informing me that they received a memo stating that the black onyx is no longer a "late availability" option and my build was available for scheduling without any holds. They are not reaching out due to any rumors and have been not following g any of the forums only official Ford info which is why they tell me nothing... Anyway I think It's legit info.
Sponsored